Sneak3 v2.0: Battel. - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
GL Team RSS; especially Justin, since P15 is fierce. I have faith in Giga Punch and Conker to win this round, too. Three players only, but skilled ones; hopefully the team will maintain it's high rank and maybe even to the top =]. All of your matches are gonna be important since they are matches with the 1st and the 3rd place teams.

EDIT: Actually our team has one of the highest retention rate =0. Go team!

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, I had proven to the world once again that I can't play RSE to save my ass. I believe I lost 5-0 to cloud's awesome ways.

In RBY, I thought I messed up badly with an Eggy explosion to golem, but cloud let me kill tauros near the the endgame to lemme squeak by with a 2-0 win.

GSC was scary, as I had to rely on some Zapdos sleep talk luck to handle Porygon2's cursing. How it worked off, I'm not certain. Either way, I won 5-0.

GG Man. I hate your evil RSE play =(. I has something that I do not in that generation. What is it again?....

Oh yeah, talent =P

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you pulled it off by par'ing a 2x cursed porygon2 on a tb, while it fp'd, then somehow managing to ch it the very next turn.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
unless you were planning on cursing again, i could have easily went to p2 and cursed up as well, recovering as necessary. It would have then resulted to who could freeze who's P2 first.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you'd have been behind 2 curses, against a par'd p2.

you can't freeze a par'd p2.

I lost my gsc match 3-0 because (BAN ME PLEASE) ass brazilian mother fucking asshorse luck is gay i bet if we played again I would beat him 32490580348543 times (BAN ME PLEASE) shit luck oh look I am going to ch oh hey look fire blast lets fucking miss hey look I ch honestly the fact that I had to depend on luck to get back into this (BAN ME PLEASE) match is bs and of course he had to get his (BAN ME PLEASE) friend to spy on my damn battles earlier to know my team ffs this is (BAN ME PLEASE) bullshit /end of whining

ok good luck my remaining team !!!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel battle battel

I started off with a 4-0 advance win but lost RBY 1-0 and GSC 3-0. Actually I could have at least risked a speed 50/50 at the end of GSC but I wasn't thinking at the time. I didn't want to let team Hakuna Matata down, but ggs peter_pan...

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got surprised in the early turns of the match and a few meteor mash misses made it only harder for me so I lost 3-0.

I'm not even going to start about RBY.

GG Asuka.

Looks like justin is the only one left who still needs to battel!

Also I thought the Advance match was fairly funny, therefore I am writing a war story but only if TTS allows me to because spoiling his surprises would be gay.

I sniped him last week.

Also, I was wondering if anyone would be subbed in for p15. Its kind of late in the tourney to do so but its unfair to give a free match to anyone (no matter how hard they tried to get their battle done!) this late in the tourney also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)