Tournament SS CAP Cyclohm Cup (Won by D2TheW, Atha, and Zephyr2007)

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cool, with that week wrapped up we now move on to our finals. The way this is going to work is each player will play every other player in their respective slot. You'll find the lineups below:

Badge to ICBBNo CAP, Always FactualScreens Cawmodore
Lasen (0-2)Zephyr2007 (1-1)reachzero (2-0)
SHSP (1-1)Atha (2-0)Darek851 (0-2)
Jordy (1-1)D2TheW (2-0)Birkal (0-2)

If the teams all wind up winning and losing once, then we'll all fight in real life work out a tiebreaker. Otherwise the first team to beat two other teams takes home the prize of absolutely nothing. Please complete your matches before Sunday, December 7th at 11:59 GMT-6.

Last edited:
More predictions :

Lasen vs reachzero - reach isn't the kind of guy to get surprised by OU ho. He'll bring an ugly semi-stall team with double unaware and destroy Lasen unless he's couragous enough to build. Mono horse shouldn't help either.

SHSP vs Darek - Another ho player vs my man darek, which has proved to be one of the very best. SHSP will have to build, and I'm trusting darek more and more so bolding him.

Jordy vs Birkal - Wait. This whole team only uses ho LMAO. Birkal should have a harder time holding than darek and reach though, giving an edge to Jordy.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Due to the nature of this round I'll be extending the cutoff for matches by a week. The new deadline is Sunday, December 7th at 11:59 GMT-6. I've edited the post with the round's standings to reflect this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)