Project SS NU Battle of the Week - Week 20 (Voting)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Vote counts
Placing
User(s)
# of votes
Finchinator, Oathkeepre
Rabia
Luck O' the Irish
lax
your____bro
rozes
Corthius, Quite Quiet, RW
abejas
8 ppl

The 3rd Battle of the Week shall be...............
1614623041771.png
VS
1614623097692.png

Now, remember guys, you can play up to a Bo5 and play whichever NU metas you want! This means GSC all the way up to SS. Mix and matching is clearly ok, or all games of 1 meta, it's up to you two. With that in mind, just have fun as always and let me know when the matches will happen so that I can broadcast the time.

Please have these matches done by this Sunday, March 7th at midnight GMT-6

Attachments

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and the almighty Finchinator have decided to duel at high noon...........for me (1pm for him) this coming Sunday! It will be a Bo5 with the first 3 games being SS then SM then ORAS. Should the series go to games 4 and 5, we'd cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

In short: Matchup is on Sunday, March 8th at 1pm GMT-5!​

Oathkeeper

Yeah, that was a fun series despite some disappointing moments on both sides. But, nonetheless, we're moving onto Week 4!

Davon & GW may be voted on again (but they just battled back in W1, let's mix it up guys!)
Aawin & pokeslice cannot be voted on until next week!
And obviously, me & Finch cannot be voted on for the next 2 weeks!

Other than that, let's get W4 voting underway!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)