Project SS NU Battle of the Week - Week 20 (Voting)

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Vote Counts
Placing
User(s)
# of Votes
Rabia
daniYSB
Luck O' the Irish
poh, roxiee
Catalisador, Katy, RW
7 ppl

The 5th Battle of the Week shall be............
1616213805400.png
VS
1616213774424.png

Now, remember guys, you can play up to a Bo5 and play whichever NU metas you want! This means GSC all the way up to SS. Mix and matching is clearly ok, or all games of 1 meta, it's up to you two. With that in mind, just have fun as always and let me know when the matches will happen so that I can broadcast the time.

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
The first Bo3 Battle of the Week and I do love the variety in metas guys. Love me some good Gen 1, but anyway...........

Let's get the voting for Week 6 underway!!!

Me & Finch may be voted on again
Corthius & S1nn0h cannot be voted on for the next week
And, Rabia & daniYSB cannot be voted on for the next 2 weeks

And.......................go!​

Oathkeeper

Vote Counts
Placing
User(s)
# Of Votes
poh
Luck O' the Irish
abejas
Catalisador, roxiee
Katy, meri berry
Davon, Mariannabelle, TurtleDoggo
12 ppl

The 6th Battle of the Week shall be...............
1617211035213.png
VS
1617211121749.png

Now, remember guys, you can play up to a Bo5 and play whichever NU metas you want! This means RBY all the way up to SS. Mix and matching is clearly ok, or all games of 1 meta, it's up to you two. With that in mind, just have fun as always and let me know when the matches will happen so that I can broadcast the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)