Only post in this thread if you meet the requirements to vote on Bewear and Pangoro. These requirements are the following:
- All games must be played on the Pokemon Showdown! NU ladder on a new alt with the following format: "NUPB (nickname)" For example, I might register the alt NUPB lax to ladder with.
- Laddering with an account that impersonates, mocks, or insults another Smogon user or breaks Pokemon Showdown! rules may be disqualified from voting and infracted. Moderator discretion will be applied here. If there is any doubt or hesitance when making the alt, just pick another name. There are infinite possibilities and we have had trouble for this repeatedly. If you wish to participate in the suspect, you should be able to exhibit decent enough judgement here. We will not be lenient.
- Any form of voting manipulation will result in swift and severe punishment. You are more than welcome to state your argument to as many people as you so please, but do not use any kind of underhanded tactics to get a result you desire. Bribery, blackmail, or any other type of tactic used to sway votes will be handled and sanctioned.
- Do not attempt to cheat the ladder. We will know if you did not actually achieve voting requisites, so don't do it. Harsh sanctions will be applied.
- Your voting requisites will be confirmed by a Council member or NU moderator, to which we will edit in confirmation. Please avoid getting more games before getting confirmed.
- You must have a minimum GXE of 79, with at least 50 games played (but see below).
- The minimum game requirement is reduced by 1 game for every 0.2 GXE you have above 79 GXE, down to a minimum of 30 games with a GXE of 83 or above.
Post a screenshot that shows your alt has met these requirements, as well as proof that the alt belongs to you. When uploading large images, please use a HIDE tag.
Please do not post any incomplete voting requirements or attempt to falsify said voting requirements. People who do this can expect harsh sanctions.
The deadline to post your voting requirements will be February 11th at 11:59 pm (GMT-5)
Here are my reqs as an example: