SS Ubers Stored Power Mew NEW META

Do you think Baton Pass should be banned in Ubers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
STORED POWER MEW

NEW META

Hey, folks! With Baton Pass not being banned in Ubers, I decided to make a team based around Mew and it's ideal move Stored Power, gaining 20 BP to each stat boost. Surprisingly, Mew has been rarely seen this gen and I have made this team to prove how dangerous Baton Pass is, along with Dynamax. With just the right moveset, Mew can OHKO almost any Pokémon with it's stat boosts.

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

Polteageist Artwork

Polteageist @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Shadow Ball
- Stored Power
- Baton Pass

Polteageist is the Baton Pass setter of the team. Weak Armor is used for boosting it's speed, making Stored Power have 20 more BP. Polteageist can also kill threats that OHKO Mew upon switch-in, like Zacian-C. Polteageist can even sweep on it's own, but it will have to worry about Dark-types like Tyranitar. That's when it's teammates can come out and counter them!

Mew @ Leftovers

Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stored Power
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave

- Aura Sphere
Mew is the Stored Power sweeper of the team! Aura Sphere is strong enough to counter Dark Types like Tyranitar, and Fire Blast checks Zacian-C on switch-in. Sludge Wave is used for boosting it's special attack with Dynamax and is for decent coverage. Stored Power is STAB and Finally, Leftovers is for recovery. It may have to be careful of Haze Toxapex and Ditto, but it's a hard sweeper to counter overall.

Hawlucha @ Electric Seed

Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics

- Close Combat
The fun's not over yet when Mew is fainted. Hawlucha is a terrifying Dynamax user and can now place Electric Terrain without any team support. After an Unburden Swords Dance, that's where Hawlucha starts to be a threatening sweeper. Howvever, it has to make sure it doesn't get OHKOed during this process. or it will become less of a sweeper.

Normal Sprite

Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword

Ability: Intrepid Sword
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Behemoth Blade
- Swords Dance

- Close Combat
One of Ubers biggest threats. it gets a free +1 Attack Boost when it switches in and has a very high Attack and Speed stat, making it a powerful wallbreaker. Swords Dance boosts its Attack Stat even more while gaining powerful STAB moves to Play Rough and Behemoth Blade, and Close Combat being great coverage.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature

- Transform
The most threatening revenge killer in the tier. It can even get a +2 attack boost once it becomes Zacian-C, making it more powerful.Choice Scarf helps it outspeed sweepers and kill them back while also crippling the team.

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash

Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento

- Stone Edge
Finally, we have Dugtrio as our trapper. This can deal good damage to Zacian-C with Earthquake while trapping it, or lower a Pokemons attack stats with Memento. Reversal can also be used for high BP coverage once Focus Sash is activated. Stone Edge hits Flying Types.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, the team works very well as a Baton Pass team without having to get completely countered by Haze/Whirlwind/etc. I would like to know your advice on how I can progress this team farther into the ladder. Thank you!

REPLAYS

PASTEBIN

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hi - I'm locking your RMT for the time being since you're only allowed to post one team every two weeks. This is stated in the forum rules. I'll reopen this thread on Dec 15th upon request.

Please not this carries across all of RMT, meaning that you can only post one team in SS OU, SM OU, SS Other, and SM Other at a time. Also just to clear up confusion: if this thread is unlocked the 2 week timer to your next RMT starts on the 15th, meaning you wouldn't be able to post another team tell the 29th. On the 15th you may choose to unlock this team or post something different, whatever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)