Strategy for Kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strategy for Kingdra to put him on the spotlight for Competitive Play. His moves are Dragon Dance, Flip Turn (Water Type version of U turn), Iron Head to deal with fairy types, and Rain Dance. I might have a really strong Kingdra. Flip Turn is a 60 base power, but Kingdra will use Rain Dance which adds up the base power of Flip Turn by 50. He will use Dragon Dance which will multiply the Flip Turn by 1.5. And Finally Kingdra will hold Mystic Water, which will multiply by 1.2. If Kingdra did all of that with with a STAB bonus multiplied. Flip Turn's Base Power will be 297!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hello and welcome to the forums, Colleen Everling

I am glad you are enjoying the tier and trying out new strategies; that sounds like a fun time. However, this subforum only has new threads posted upon moderator's granting approval. In the future, posts like this belong in this thread.

If you have any questions, shoot me or another moderator a question! I will be locking this now, but have a great day and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)