Survivor Survivor Season 6: Fans vs Favorites vs Fumblers (And the winner is...ajhockeystar!)

I’ve already responded to this mate. Trace was blindsided, and Laurel was not included due to his close relationship with him. His blowup was the result of the Fans alliance breaking up and voting him.

My blowup was the result of you voting me, not trace. This is what I told you in discord after the trace vote.

Laurel 01/24/2019
i dont mind
as long as you’re not trying to vote me

You need to rethink those moments really. F7, he wasn’t in control and Shub was kicked off. F5, he still wasn’t in control. My relationship with Drookez is the reason why AJ kept me in the game. We were never going to fight each other. AJ wanted OM gone so Drook wanted OM gone. If Drook wanted OM gone, I voted OM. We had majority already, and Laurel’s just trying to take credit for that f5 tribal
It depends how you define control, sure every single vote I would have wanted OM eliminated because he was such a big threat. However, I did have control over myself because I won immunity. Yes, my closest allies were picked off one by one, but I still managed to make it to the end because I put everything I had into winning the immunity challenges. The one vote I didn't win immunity down the stretch, I had a relationship with AJ, and he had a relationship with Drookez, and OM got voted out instead of me.

Energy

Okay. So according to receipts, when I played the Idol to save OM, you have said the following words about me "bitch", "insufferable", "full of shit". However, in our private messages, you called me nice and not enemies. So I want to confirm your opinion of me:
From "nice" to "insufferable", how do you feel about me?

Cleo, I'm still confused. You keep saying that it was Laurel's social game that made you choose not to work with him, but you had already decided that at the Trace vote, before any blow ups happened. What was the true reasoning for you to turn on Laurel at this point? I'm just saying that I don't think it's fair for you to criticize Laurel for not maintaining a good relationship with you, because after you turned on us we got the impression that you were done working with us, whether Laurel had been nice to you or not. This was confirmed when I asked you about the vote right after it was revealed, and you lied about it and then never spoke to me again. Laurel could've been fake to you but it wouldn't have mattered, because you still would have tried to vote him out at the next vote, and we both know that's true. He decided not to be fake and just to be straight up which honestly I think is more respectful.

And yes, Blue is right. It's not like Laurel lashed out for no reason. He was constantly screwed over in this game (often by the same players), so I can't really blame him for not being fake-nice to people who weren't even willing to give him a chance from the get-go.

Cleo

point me to the nearest waffle house
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I never said he was in control at those votes, but you said people didn't want to work with him which is false. If nobody wanted to work with him, Laurel should have been voted out when Inferno was voted, Blue was voted, or when I was voted, or when OM was voted. Laurel didn't win 10 immunities, he won 4, and only 2 of them really mattered. There were many, many opportunities for the game to take out Laurel...and yet it never happened. And it wasn't by sheer luck, as Laurel has explained in his speech.
Only one that is true is the Inferno one. Blue was voted because me & him attacked each other. You were voted because you were just a name picked. We didn’t care if Laurel or you went home that tribal. That was actual sheer luck. OM was voted because the drook-aj-cleo majority was already in place. AJ never had an incling to bring OM to the end with him. And you’re right only 2 immunities really mattered, and those are the ones that should be applauded

That is control, defined. If he had the power to say “idc who it is”, then he’s in a very comfortable position. You can’t say the same. He wouldn’t vote me out either since social game comes into play
I mean I didn't care who it was as long as it wasn't me. I kept winning immunity so it didn't really matter. If I was going to get here, I had to keep winning immunity, that wasn't going to change no matter who was voted out.

Hey guys!! What was your favorite challenge this season? I liked the scavenger hunt the first time around, and the battles, but I wanna hear what you guys liked!
Probably the geoguessr one. I find it less stressful than the other challenges, use a good mix of skill and effort and I just like geography in general.

Only one that is true is the Inferno one. Blue was voted because me & him attacked each other. You were voted because you were just a name picked. We didn’t care if Laurel or you went home that tribal. That was actual sheer luck. OM was voted because the drook-aj-cleo majority was already in place. AJ never had an incling to bring OM to the end with him. And you’re right only 2 immunities really mattered, and those are the ones that should be applauded
It wasn't sheer luck that Whydon was voted out over me. I had a better relationship with AJ and even OM, as Whydon has tried to vote OM out twice. The other thing that was important to note, is Whydon looked like a bigger challenge threat than me. I was throwing challenges up until this point to look like less of a threat. Nobody ever expected me to go on the immunity run I did, which was just another reason Whydon went out over me. No vote in survivor is sheer luck..

Cleo

Cleo, I'm still confused. You keep saying that it was Laurel's social game that made you choose not to work with him, but you had already decided that at the Trace vote, before any blow ups happened. What was the true reasoning for you to turn on Laurel at this point? I'm just saying that I don't think it's fair for you to criticize Laurel for not maintaining a good relationship with you, because after you turned on us we got the impression that you were done working with us, whether Laurel had been nice to you or not. This was confirmed when I asked you about the vote right after it was revealed, and you lied about it and then never spoke to me again. Laurel could've been fake to you but it wouldn't have mattered, because you still would have tried to vote him out at the next vote, and we both know that's true. He decided not to be fake and just to be straight up with honestly I think is more respectful.

And yes, Blue is right. It's not like Laurel lashed out for no reason. He was constantly screwed over in this game (often by the same players), so I can't really blame him for not being fake-nice to people who weren't even willing to give him a chance from the get-go.
Mate, you’re just not listening. That’s clear. His social game is the reason I stopped working with him after I had voted him. I stopped working with him after he & trace became close. If his social game was not damaged after his blowup, can you imagine how many times we would’ve worked together? He even said in his speech that he should’ve worked with me in that OM blindside F7. His social game broke us apart and he lost an ally in me that could’ve helped. Again though, if you’re in control of this game, you wouldn’t be screwed over in this game. That’s just the honest truth

Cleo

I can show you the receipts on when me and OM chose Whydon. It was literally just a name we picked. No other reasons. We initially wanted shubaka, but OM was friends with them. So whydon vs laurel was actual sheer luck. You can’t claim this pretense because that’s just not how it went down. Truly

Energy

Okay. So according to receipts, when I played the Idol to save OM, you have said the following words about me "bitch", "insufferable", "full of shit". However, in our private messages, you called me nice and not enemies. So I want to confirm your opinion of me:
From "nice" to "insufferable", how do you feel about me?
So yes, its possible I said these things to AJ. As you know, I wasn't completely in the dark about the play, and had to sell it to him that I was. As a survivor player, you did frustrate me and I wish you tried to make some more moves, but as a person, you seem like a great guy.

I can show you the receipts on when me and OM chose Whydon. It was literally just a name we picked. No other reasons. We initially wanted shubaka, but OM was friends with them. So whydon vs laurel was actual sheer luck. You can’t claim this pretense because that’s just not how it went down. Truly
If you brought up my name over Whydon to AJ, I'm sure there would have been bite back.

To all of the finalists, what was your biggest move in this game, and how did it help you get to the position that you're in now? ajhockeystar Energy Drookez nvm Inferno sniped me gg

ajhockeystar What was the most important elimination in this game for you, and why?

Energy Besides Blue and myself, who was your closest ally in this game?

Drookez Why shouldn't you be labeled as anything more than AJ's sheep?
Because I am not a sheep. I am independent and I made my own decisions. Actually, it is very nice that people think I'm a sheep because my plan worked. I am a spy, my loyalty changes. I appear loyal to AJ because it benefited knowing that he would never vote me out. However, I also made other alliances. Many of AJ decisions is actually influenced by me, but he is taking all the credit (to be expected of a finalist). Why do you think Cleo stayed alive until Final 4? I defended Cleo so many times when AJ wanted Cleo gone. Our votes also aligned a lot of the time, so that's why we vote together often. Also speaking of AJ's idol, he put himself in bad situation by saying that he will vote OM. He needed me to come save him with the idol, yet he is taking all the credit that "it was his plan all along" and I'm just a sheep. #NEVERSTANDFORTHIS #VOTEDROOKEZ #IWINWEALLWIN!

Mate, you’re just not listening. That’s clear. His social game is the reason I stopped working with him after I had voted him. I stopped working with him after he & trace became close. If his social game was not damaged after his blowup, can you imagine how many times we would’ve worked together? He even said in his speech that he should’ve worked with me in that OM blindside F7. His social game broke us apart and he lost an ally in me that could’ve helped. Again though, if you’re in control of this game, you wouldn’t be screwed over in this game. That’s just the honest truth
After you tried to blindside me, would you ever have actually tried to work with me later in the game. Usually in the Survivor, a blindside is the burning of the bridge. How could real trust be created after its broken. I mean this is assuming I said absolutely nothing, I would still have a hard time working with you.

Another reason why I didn't approach you at F7 is because as you mentioned, you beefed with Blue and leaked the vote. If we couldn't trust you there how could I trust you now.

You stopped working with Laurel way before any fights happened between the two of you. That's really all there is to say about that situation, and it would be pointless for us to keep going since we obviously have different views regarding the situation.

And before I go to bed, no, it's not luck that Laurel got voted out over me. I was honestly surprised to hear that OM was gunning for me, because I thought that Laurel would always get taken out before me, so something had to have happened that spared Laurel at the vote. I had severed my relationship with OM a while back, which is probably why I got voted out. And even if it came down to "sheer luck" as you say, it's still impressive that Laurel managed to not be seen as the immediate target, despite the fact that he had proven himself to be an aggressive player, and he had competitive battling experience. It's not sheer luck, it was a bad move on you and OM's part, but I can't really blame you because, again, Laurel was able to downplay his challenge prowess and didn't make himself seem like a challenge threat until he really needed those wins. That isn't sheer luck.

Because I am not a sheep. I am independent and I made my own decisions. Actually, it is very nice that people think I'm a sheep because my plan worked. I am a spy, my loyalty changes. I appear loyal to AJ because it benefited knowing that he would never vote me out. However, I also made other alliances. Many of AJ decisions is actually influenced by me, but he is taking all the credit (to be expected of a finalist). Why do you think Cleo stayed alive until Final 4? I defended Cleo so many times when AJ wanted Cleo gone. Our votes also aligned a lot of the time, so that's why we vote together often. Also speaking of AJ's idol, he put himself in bad situation by saying that he will vote OM. He needed me to come save him with the idol, yet he is taking all the credit that "it was his plan all along" and I'm just a sheep. #NEVERSTANDFORTHIS #VOTEDROOKEZ #IWINWEALLWIN!
What are the plays you take credit for?

Cleo

After you tried to blindside me, would you ever have actually tried to work with me later in the game. Usually in the Survivor, a blindside is the burning of the bridge. How could real trust be created after its broken. I mean this is assuming I said absolutely nothing, I would still have a hard time working with you.

Another reason why I didn't approach you at F7 is because as you mentioned, you beefed with Blue and leaked the vote. If we couldn't trust you there how could I trust you now.
That’s a one sided road of thinking. Compared to IRL survivor, you have to side with people who’ve blindsided you before. I mean AJ blindsided me. And Mari blindsided me. And shubaka blindsided me. If you didn’t want to work with me after just one blindside, that’s just how you want to play really. But people are making blindsides this entire game so you have to have votes from somewhere. The blue thing is a result of my relationships in the game. I would’ve worked with Blue, but he was working with you at the time. If I blindsided people who would take me far (Drook/AJ/OM/Mari) for someone who called me a bitch, retard, and snake, then I was never making top four

I'll be honest. I wrote a lot because I am dramatic. I live for this type of stuff. It is a finale/reunion/tribal council/whatever you wanna call it. It's fun. I won't be shady. I won't be mean. I write this all in truth, and I have no reason to watch my words really because I'm already on the jury :seal:

I think of all the finalists. I'm most interested in how you answer these questions. I prepared two (or three) questions for you. I think it's safe to say, and I speak for a lot of the other jury members, that you were a sheep in this game. You pretty much made a brand of it. Not really what you wanna do to win, but hey you do you ig? You were a sheep to a few people, but most definitely (and not favorable) to AJ. So now is your chance since you pretty much avoided talking about your own game in your speech. What did you do without AJ? What were your plays?

Now that was just my first question. For the second, I want your honest opinion and point-of-view about your relationship with Laurel. In your speech, you said he was braggy/lying. And while some of that I've seen myself, I want you to go into detail. There's also the time after you played AJ's idol on OM that you came to me and said Laurel being particularly rude and criticizing you. After this, it didn't seem like you liked Laurel at all. So go into details about all these claims and moments. What is your honest opinion and take on him?

AJ, cats or dogs? I didn't know the full extent of how you were playing this game. I did know without a shadow of doubt (before reading your statement) that you DID play the game. For that, I respect. You played a tremendous game, and made big plays while still managing how the jury would think of you. That's extremely important. You always kept it genuine. Especially after our talk about idk, but just life in general. You're an honest down to earth guy. I hope we stay in touch beyond the game.

My question for you is: What do you say in response to Drookez's claims about rude/bragging? And also after Drookez answers my question, can you confirm or deny then explain his answers since they pertain to you as well?

I told y'all I would make a spicy final tribal, so here we go. I'm surprised you didn't go into detail about your infamous moments with some of the jury here. Those have not gone unnoticed. I'm very curious what happened between you and Drookez. Your tribal councils with MK were also a spectacle to view. You and inferno had a falling out too. Oh and I couldn't end this without mentioning your blow up in my DMs. For those who don't know, I do want to go into detail here.
When the Fans tribe got wind of Trace playing both sides and wanting to vote one of us out, what do you do here? Well I did the opposite of what Laurel did, and I defended myself and put myself in a better position. With the help of AJ (yet another play by him/me), we formed a voting block to remove Trace. Now keep in mind, me and laurel were good friends up until then. So it was only right that I explain to him in DMs what went down, and my apology. I fully didn't have to, but I did. He was a friend at the time. Well Laurel really showed his true colors here. Not only did he say my apology was me "pretending", but he went out of his way to just belittle me
"Inferno's bitch", "retard", and "snake" But if we're being honest here. This one (snake) isn't really new for you. If you look at the tribals with MK, you really needed a thesaurus.
Now I'm sure you're a perfectly reasonable person outside the game, but this is a clear lack of one of the key aspects of playing survivor. And really what it means to be the sole survivor. You were not playing the social game properly, and made enemies with some of the jury. You took the social game for granted, and treated those people without heart
I thought your final statement was good. It was clear you left some things out to keep face, and I can see that/respect to an extent. That end is a bit skewered though. "I kept a very open mind" -> "I couldn't give up the opportunity to vote Cleo out for his plays", and also this is nothing of what you said to me in DM. If you had just said, you were voting as a Survivor fan so you could "avenge your allies", that would've been TEA. I would've lived, and respected how bold you were to say that. Instead, you just spewed lies to me. Because your reasoning here is distinctly different.

Now my question for you is: Who would you have taken to the final three? Include yourself, so choose two others. Explain
What did I do this game without AJ? Saving you. Do you know how many times your name came up when we were discussing votes. And each of that time, I wanted to see you alive. Even when we had the whole Laurel vs Inferno dilemma, I wanted you to alive. I defended you so much that AJ actually thought I would vote him in the Final 4. Even though I didn't save you at the end, I have to say that I really enjoyed playing you! To repeat what I said earlier, many of his votes was actually my idea!!! Our incentives just aligned so we have similar thoughts! Don't let him fool you that he made all the plays!!! #NEVERSTANDFORTHIS

As for what I feel about Laurel, I don't really care when people call me out. I like drama! But i think he's a good competitor, although I can't really say I think of him as an ally. I think of him as a person that's just there, fighting for his own survival. Like me. Like of all you.
#VOTEDROOKEZ #IWINWEALLWIN

That’s a one sided road of thinking. Compared to IRL survivor, you have to side with people who’ve blindsided you before. I mean AJ blindsided me. And Mari blindsided me. And shubaka blindsided me. If you didn’t want to work with me after just one blindside, that’s just how you want to play really. But people are making blindsides this entire game so you have to have votes from somewhere. The blue thing is a result of my relationships in the game. I would’ve worked with Blue, but he was working with you at the time. If I blindsided people who would take me far (Drook/AJ/OM/Mari) for someone who called me a bitch, retard, and snake, then I was never making top four
If you've said you're over the words we had, why do you keep bringing it up. I apologized, why beat the dead horse. Also, you discredit IRL survivor in some places and use it as examples in others. Don't think you that that isn't fair parity.

I'm going to bed. If we're looking at this game, and I can tell this vote matters to you, what question would I need to answer to earn your vote? Or is it a confluence of many factors (ie. the same thing that was going on in my head when I picked AJ>you) as I said, there could never be just one reason so I imagine you to say the same.

Cleo

What did I do this game without AJ? Saving you. Do you know how many times your name came up when we were discussing votes. And each of that time, I wanted to see you alive. Even when we had the whole Laurel vs Inferno dilemma, I wanted you to alive. I defended you so much that AJ actually thought I would vote him in the Final 4. Even though I didn't save you at the end, I have to say that I really enjoyed playing you! To repeat what I said earlier, many of his votes was actually my idea!!! Our incentives just aligned so we have similar thoughts! Don't let him fool you that he made all the plays!!! #NEVERSTANDFORTHIS

As for what I feel about Laurel, I don't really care when people call me out. I like drama! But i think he's a good competitor, although I can't really say I think of him as an ally. I think of him as a person that's just there, fighting for his own survival. Like me. Like of all you.
Yessir. Aye aye, I know you love me. And I love you. Blah blah kissy face kissy face, blush face! We actually have spoke about this though! I told you that our relationship was super weird. We somehow managed to be on different sides of the vote so many times, and yet remained allies. We protected each other a lot, and for that I still thank you! Because I always knew I had people to trust on the other side. Well done in the season

Much love and respect.

To repeat some points I've seen repeated many times:

I am not a sheep! Looking like a sheep was the plan all along! AJ doesn't know it but deep down inside, his votes were all influenced by me. He thinks he's making all the play though, it's kinda cute!!!

As for the Idol and specifically those that claimed "i figured it out all along", stop taking the credit!!! Laurel, you figured my idol was not mine, but why did you messages me so many time even before the OM vote about using "my" idol??????

Cleo

If you've said you're over the words we had, why do you keep bringing it up. I apologized, why beat the dead horse. Also, you discredit IRL survivor in some places and use it as examples in others. Don't think you that that isn't fair parity.

I'm going to bed. If we're looking at this game, and I can tell this vote matters to you, what question would I need to answer to earn your vote? Or is it a confluence of many factors (ie. the same thing that was going on in my head when I picked AJ>you) as I said, there could never be just one reason so I imagine you to say the same.
I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but that’s the actual topic we’re on. It keeps coming back to how you played the social game when Whydon is asking his questions directly towards me. You apologized, I accepted it. We’re talking the game. That happened in the game and it’s not just going to be overlooked. To earn my vote, all these questions and answers matter. There definitely isn’t one reason my vote is being placed

ajhockeystar, you say you were in control for the entire game. Can you elaborate how you were in control during our time on the Fox tribe? From my point of view, it seemed like RODAN could have been voted out at any point during that tribal council, and the only reason he wasn't was because Laurel was proactive in pulling me over and I was no longer willing to work with MK at that point since he had tarnished our relationship. I don't see how that was you being in power more so than you being in a position of trying to survive due to being outnumbered by the Fumblers. Not trying to throw shade or anything, just genuinely curious to hear what things were like on the Fox tribe from your point of view.
AJ likes to think he's in control, but he never was. That's why I was comfortable "sheeping" him, he would always think he has power over me when he never did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)