SM OU Sweepers Turn!

Hey everyone! I created this team recently and i've been making great results with it, in this team u can return to the game in every turn, with a lot of chances to sweep the entire enemy team,so let's check out!

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

The standard OU Jirachi will be our lead almost all the matches, he will serve on takind advantage with the U-turn and let one of the other pokemons enter with a great possibility to do whatever they want. Healing wish is a great move in this team too, because it can resorte Dragonite Multiscale and Pheromosa's focus sash if she entered in rocks!

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost

Mega Scizor is here to give to the rest of our team advantage too, but sometimes even he can sweep enemy team with swords dance.

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 224 SpA / 32 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

If we'll talk about sweepers, of course we'll talk about Pheromosa! Quiver Dance set, because most of times she'll enter with advantage against enemy pokemon and he'll switch, giving you a free Quiver Dance.

Dragonite @ Electrium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

Dragonite is here because of his move pool that can super effective a lot of pokemons. Almost every time u will receive a free Dragons Dance when switch in with U-Turn advantage, and in the mid game he can receive the Jirachi's healing wish, restoring his Multiscale. Electrium Z to beat some stalls like Slowbro, Toxapex and Celesteela.

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Excadrill will be our spinner, his function is to don't let Pheromosa and Dragonite don't lost their Focus Sash and Multiscale. Of course he can deal with a lot of pokémons too with his great damage and Choice Scarf speed.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam

Talking about sweepers we can't miss he, Ash Greninja! Ice Beam is here because our focus is to activate the Battle Bond, give advantage are Scizor and Jirachi job.

Threats: Fire type pokémons can really destroy your team, because they super effective our two walls, when u are facing one, u need to stay alert when u think he'll enter, we can revenge kill them easily, but switch in their faces that easily...
And u need to be alert to no kill your walls too fast, they are what make this team be what it is!

That's my first post here, i expect u like the team, and if u think something is wrong, or could be better just comment there, i want to hear all opinions!

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)