Tournament Sword and Shield UU Alpha Tour [Won by Alpha Rabbit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging those of you who I have no proof they have attempted to schedule. If you have scheduled over discord or another source then let me know through pms or discord etc. If you don't fall under this category then attempt to contact your opponent. If you don't respond or attempt to schedule by Friday 11:59 pm Gmt+0 then I am going to start subbing out to give others a chance to play.

Those of you that I have no proof an attempt to schedule has been made:
PinkDragonTamer and Charmflash, Pak and TJ, Kickassin666 and lucqq, snaga and Finchinator, Diophantine and SiTuM, Jho and A Hero's Destiny, RahelGamer03 and Odd Della Robbia, The Damned and EviGaro, Velcroc and KellyKafka, danger zone and Kreme, Mannat and TSR, Raikaria and A Cake Wearing A Hat

None of you have responded to your opponent's schedule attempts:
bigblueberries Wigglytuff Michael213 RaginCajun366 daunt vs inkisbest love chants Hogg Jancoon 1ynn

giove97 you have yet to respond to your opponent's attempt to schedule on your wall. However, blinkboy your attempt to schedule is very blunt and doesn't leave room for your opponent to work around so could you attempt to give a timeframe etc. like most scheduling attempts.

Those of you who still wish to join as a sub have till the end of today.

Tagging those of you who I have no proof they have attempted to schedule. If you have scheduled over discord or another source then let me know through pms or discord etc. If you don't fall under this category then attempt to contact your opponent. If you don't respond or attempt to schedule by Friday 11:59 pm Gmt+0 then I am going to start subbing out to give others a chance to play.

Those of you that I have no proof an attempt to schedule has been made:
Raikaria and A Cake Wearing A Hat
We intend to play on Saturday; ~8pm GMT.

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Twilight my opponent hasn’t been on for a while and I attempted to schedule w him and didn’t got a response yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)