AAA The Almost Any Ability Open - Finals [Won by Atha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrêtez de me mentionner partout les gars... ça me force à me co sur Smogon et on va finir par croire que je suis pas à la retraite... :blobthinking:
Stop to mention me everywhere guys... it forces me to look the thread and people will end up believing i'm not retired...

Gz Atha for your win! Despite you had some trouble in this final, I really think you deserved it! You have been really involved in AAA and you show again that you're one of the best AAA players currently. I think we share the same vision of the teambuilding and more generally, the game. It was a pleasure to help you even if i'm convinced you didn'd need it to go this far. I hope you'll continue to shine and especially in OMPL!

T'es le sang

Well played to PandaDoux and Osake for their run! You guys really make progress and it was super nice to have a french final! Considering where you went and your experience in the game, i'm sure you can go even further in the future! But don't forget, PS is just a game and a cruel game sometimes... the important thing is to enjoy the game and accept it as it is.

PS: Before going back to hibernate, thanks to Gmansour20 to be the best person of the universe :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)