ORAS OU The Mastermind!

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay I just wanted to comment that Reverb made a cool variation of this team. He replaced mega zam with mega gardevoir and latios with hw latias. I have been using this a bit, and it's really fun. I also changed lum sd chomp to rocky helm chomp to help a bit more with birds. (Gardevoir doesnt need too much help vs sabe) I put an extra importable in case anyone wants to use the gardevoir variation.
I've also considered replacing chomp w/ Empoleon. It handles birds and rain p well.

Have been using this team for quite some time now and I wanted to tell you about the things I've changed. This works for me so I don't know if it will for you. Maybe it's my inexperience and not my skill :)

Firstly , I added HP Fire on latios , becuase I noticed that ferro,scizor,bisharp tend to switch in a lot on this thing so I predict that, get one CM up and proceed from there. Works Ferry(:P) good!

nobody uses me (Latios) (M) @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Knock off on lando , because It's the best move in the game and super-power on scizor and secret sword on keldeo do the same. I also really like to get rid off lefties or other items on defense 'mons

Common-lando (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Lastly I've added Icy wind on Keldeo, Because I really like to OHKO opposing Garchomps, Landos and the speed drop supports the rest of the team more.

wearing a scarf (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Icy Wind

I don't know what you think of this changes. I aware of the fact that this is a team showcase and not a RMT post , but I still wanted to share the changes that I've made.

Have been using this team for quite some time now and I wanted to tell you about the things I've changed. This works for me so I don't know if it will for you. Maybe it's my inexperience and not my skill :)

Firstly , I added HP Fire on latios , becuase I noticed that ferro,scizor,bisharp tend to switch in a lot on this thing so I predict that, get one CM up and proceed from there. Works Ferry(:P) good!

nobody uses me (Latios) (M) @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Knock off on lando , because It's the best move in the game and super-power on scizor and secret sword on keldeo do the same. I also really like to get rid off lefties or other items on defense 'mons

Common-lando (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Lastly I've added Icy wind on Keldeo, Because I really like to OHKO opposing Garchomps, Landos and the speed drop supports the rest of the team more.

wearing a scarf (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Icy Wind

I don't know what you think of this changes. I aware of the fact that this is a team showcase and not a RMT post , but I still wanted to share the changes that I've made.

Hey man, thanks for the rate! n_n

Superpower on lando-t was used for excadrill, but knock off is fine as long as you can get up a m-evo with alakazam early game. Hp fire on keldeo was originally for mega scizor, but if you want support vs mega chomp that is cool. HP fire sounds like a cool option on latios!

Running hp fire on latios is a terrible idea because sometimes speed ties win or lose games can confirm. Now that's out of the way just wanted to say man this team rocks and is super fun.

Also you should probably mention thundurus and mega sceptile as mega threats because they rek a lot of the team if scizor is not healthy and they both switch in super free on almost everything :)).

Running hp fire on latios is a terrible idea because sometimes speed ties win or lose games can confirm. Now that's out of the way just wanted to say man this team rocks and is super fun.

Also you should probably mention thundurus and mega sceptile as mega threats because they rek a lot of the team if scizor is not healthy and they both switch in super free on almost everything :)).
Yeah mang, keeping 110 speed is helpful in many cases. Thundurus and sceptile are threats, but alakazam and lando-t can both revenge sceptile, and alakazam, lando-t, and sometimes latios can revenge kill thundy.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sup man i been trying this team on the Lando-I Suspect and first thing i've saw was ur threat list and i think Torn-t and Lati@s are really annoying for this team as well. Other than that i didnt find another threat in the games i have using this team. Also Lopunny gets a kill everytime is in and Kazam isnt mega evolved yet.
So to relieve a lil bit some threat ill make this changes
  • First thing Scizor is really pressure for fairies, Lati twins, gengar, kazam etc. so ill make it AV > CB, yes AV sounds weard but is so gud for this team you can safely switch in agaisnt Lati twins with lack of hp fire ofc althought is pretty rare rn, kazam, Gardevoirs and gengar, so you can safely click pursuit and get a kill, also this help against Diancie u can easily bluff CB and click U-turn on his protect and then bopped with BP. I leave the set down below.
  • And the other change i make was Bulky Chomp > Offensive this monster eat hits like nothing and with rocky helmet u easily wear down phisycal attacker like ur threat list also fuction as Phazer.
  • And some other changes i suggest is Icy Wind > Hydro Pump on Keldeo i've tryed even HP Bug for celebi/Lati@s but i think Icy Wind help more with Torn-t on switch in and still hit celebi/Lati@s hard.
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 228 HP / 176 Def / 104 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Toxic / Endure
- Stealth Rock

Endure is an option too if CharX gets out of control so u can endure twice and force him to take more recoil damage, but toxic is more general for everything.

Scizor @ Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 16 Def / 24 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
That's it man hope i help u and and gratz with your peak. gl

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Solid team dude, but i tested it out and noticed a problem with the keld

I think you really have to change hp fire on keldeo to icy wind. Icy wind allows you to handle altaria lati and torn a bit better which can be problems for your team. hp fire also makes you lose speed ties vs terrak and opposing keldeo.
your reasoning for taunt is really odd. you're going to taunt clefable to stop a softboiled as you tank a moonblast? I tried CM over taunt and it worked just as well.

Last edited:
Solid team dude, but i tested it out and noticed a problem with the keld

I think you really have to change hp fire on keldeo to icy wind. dont think so :[. Icy wind allows you to handle altaria lati and torn a bit better which can be problems for your team. hp fire also makes you lose speed ties vs terrak and opposing keldeo.
your reasoning for taunt is really odd. you're going to taunt clefable to stop a softboiled as you tank a moonblast? I tried CM over taunt and it worked just as well.
Yeah hp fire was for mega scizor, but I guess icy wind could be used. When a clef switches into a scald they almost always recover, so taunting them prevents them frim switching in again. Taunt is mainly just to help break stall a bit better.

taunt is just a good move. i've had several cases where altarias have tried to scare out keld w return and tried to dd and ive got it with a taunt. (my scizor having been taken out early game).
chimps probs right about hp fire though i mean scizor really cant do much to keld anyway so losing hp fire probs isnt a big deal.
just my opinion on his suggestion because i use this team a lot.
also idk about the bulky chomp i kinda like the randy orton rko outta no where style of sding against a slower willo user like rotom w and rekking its life turn 2 with outrage and the fact 333 speed is just so fukn smooth for mons like char and lando-I (except it probs gonna cop a ban hamma)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)