Tournament The STABmons Open [Round 5]

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Welcome to the STABmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the STABmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result (edit it out if you want to keep it private).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 5
Deadline: Sunday 03/11 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Akashi vs. Racool [*DNP]
Megazard vs. Jrdn

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

If you feel there are any errors, post here or on my wall. Good luck and have fun all!

Last edited:
unfort (hate doing this) I think i have to call act. We scheduled to play today (i offered either last sunday or this sunday, and today was the only one that worked for him) but we never really set a time (I think we both assumed a similar time to the last 2 sundays when we played at around 6-8pm GMT +0). I was on for p much the whole morning (gmt +0) from like 8am-2pm, but he wasnt online, so i came back around 6:30pm cos that was around the time when we both were online in past weeks.
[18:44] the rogue bludger: when ya wanna play for stab open?
[18:47] the rogue bludger: (its racool)
[18:51] the rogue bludger: lol really kinda hate the fact that im bouta lose 3/3 times to you :(
User Jeran ♕ is offline.

but he went off a few minutes after i contacted him. Left a message on his profile and on discord telling him that id be on for the next 2 hours but no longer than that, because i have to pack for a trip, and have to get an early night in for an early morning flight. It has now been 2 hours, and I really dont know what else I can do. I really really hate calling act, feels p cheap, but in this situation idk what other option I have :/ Neither of us actually specified a time, but I did make myself available for quite a lot of today (more than 9 hours by my count) while he made no attempt to contact me at all today whatsoever, so thats p much what im basing this call on. (still hate it tho)

Sorry again ://

Reactions: MZ
unfort (hate doing this) I think i have to call act. We scheduled to play today (i offered either last sunday or this sunday, and today was the only one that worked for him) but we never really set a time (I think we both assumed a similar time to the last 2 sundays when we played at around 6-8pm GMT +0). I was on for p much the whole morning (gmt +0) from like 8am-2pm, but he wasnt online, so i came back around 6:30pm cos that was around the time when we both were online in past weeks.
[18:44] the rogue bludger: when ya wanna play for stab open?
[18:47] the rogue bludger: (its racool)
[18:51] the rogue bludger: lol really kinda hate the fact that im bouta lose 3/3 times to you :(
User Jeran ♕ is offline.

but he went off a few minutes after i contacted him. Left a message on his profile and on discord telling him that id be on for the next 2 hours but no longer than that, because i have to pack for a trip, and have to get an early night in for an early morning flight. It has now been 2 hours, and I really dont know what else I can do. I really really hate calling act, feels p cheap, but in this situation idk what other option I have :/ Neither of us actually specified a time, but I did make myself available for quite a lot of today (more than 9 hours by my count) while he made no attempt to contact me at all today whatsoever, so thats p much what im basing this call on. (still hate it tho)

Sorry again ://
no need to apologize, u have every right to call activity in this situation, i didnt give u a time or anything and i forgot about our game completely
not to mention i accidentally qualified for monotype playoffs and that took my time :/ i would love to ask for an extension for our game but i have no time either and it would be unfair for u since u have ur irl stuff also.

giving u the win, gl in finals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)