FOR THE GUYS todd bonzalez's... smogoff rpg [postgame]

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
smogoff rpg ends

the threads fall silent, once again

congratulations to DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS!
Drifting
Voltage
ThatOneSpork

they have fulfilled their victory condition, claimed the posting points, and won smogoff rpg!

the only other survivors are:
Blizihguh
CryoGyro

thank you so much everyone for playing!

i fully intend to write up a thorough post game and release all of my docs/materials, bc i have a lot of stuff for players to pore over, and i know that there are still ~mysteries~ outstanding for lots of people, so please watch this space for an insane mode ~deep dive~ of all of the various smogoff rpg happenings's. i will aim to post this this weekend, so watch this > <that one there. space

ty again everyone for playing this big crazy game, it has been a ton of fun to run and i know that it went on for a v long time and asked a lot of engagement from people, so i'm super grateful. i hope everyone had a good* time

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hyd

this was lots of fun. i mean obv you are a bastard for killing me off but it's been a good time scheming with various parties etc.. when's the sequel dropping?
glad you enjoyed it!

the TRUELY responsible party for your death will be made clear. in time

i do have ideas for a sequel but i need a little todditm break before that ha-ha :sweating: :shower: :changing_clothes:

Drifting

in my glo stance smokin' dope
is a Tiering Contributor
no but seriously, thanks for the game todd, it was really awesome and clearly took a lot of effort. Also, thanks to all the other players for helping make it great.

This time "wow" reacts please --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)