move 1: Nasty Plot
move 2: Air Slash
move 3: Roost
move 4: Heal Bell
item: Heavy-Duty Boots
ability: Serene Grace
nature: Timid
evs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 Spe

Nasty Plot Togekiss is a bulky stallbreaker that flinches through slower teams with boosted Air Slash. Heal Bell cures harmful status conditions that would otherwise compromise Togekiss' stallbreaking capbility. Heavy-Duty Boots enable Togekiss to switch into battle without fearing Stealth Rock damage. 200 Speed EVs along with a Timid nature are used to outspeed Adamant Rillaboom and the remaining EVs are placed in HP and Defense to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Band Urshifu's Wicked Blow. Teammates such as Excadrill, Scizor, and Zeraora appreciate Nasty Plot Togekiss because they tend to struggle against stall staples like Skarmory and Hippowdon, which Togekiss can flinch through with boosted Air Slash. Togekiss is checked by Tyranitar and Electric-types such as Zeraora and Rotom-H, which easily switch into Air Slash. Alakazam, Gengar, and Dragapult, which are also checked by Tyranitar, can be used alongside Togekiss to wear down Tyranitar more easily. Rotom-Heat, Rhyperior, and Gastrodon can reliably check Zeraora and opposing Rotom-Heat. Nasty Plot Togekiss lacks speed so it appreciates fast attackers such as Zeraora and Dragapult to improve its matchup against threats such as Gengar, Kyurem, and opposing Zeraora.

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Trick
move 2: Nasty Plot
move 3: Air Slash
move 4: Flamethrower / Roost
item: Choice Scarf
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Choice Scarf Togekiss is a flexible attacker that can serve as a revenge killer against offensive teams or as a potent stallbreaker. Air Slash, in conjunction with Serene Grace, is Togekiss' reliable STAB and often KOs would-be checks by flinching them repeatedly. Flamethrower is used to threaten Steel-types such as Corviknight and Aegislash. Trick is crucial to Togekiss' stallbreaking potential, as tricking its Choice Scarf allows Togekiss to cripple bulky threats such as Blissey and Toxapex. Nasty Plot is the most common option in the final move slot because it helps Togekiss overpower defensive teams after tricking away its Choice Scarf. Dazzling Gleam, however, is a viable alternative if revenge-killing Dragapult and Urshifu is more important than the stall matchup. A Timid nature allows Togekiss to outrun every unboosted Pokemon in OU. Togekiss aids hyper offense staples such as Crawdaunt, Zeraora, and Excadrill, which appreciate its revenge-killing capability and harassment of opponents with Air Slash flinches to wear down and overwhelm them. Togekiss has difficulty breaking through Electric-types such as Zeraora and Rotom-H; Rillaboom and Dragapult, respectively, can check them.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

Last edited:
Sup. QC wants a Nasty Plot set added.

[SET]
name: Nasty Plot

tl;dr bulk is for shifu and speed is for ada rilla. Tag me once you've once written this up.

make this the second set, NP bell is generally far better.

[SET]
move 1: Air Slash
move 2: Flamethrower
move 3: Trick
move 4: Nasty Plot / Dazzling Gleam

Slash Roost behind flame; move order should also look like trick, np, air slash, flame / roost. Drop Gleam, it's useless.

[SET COMMENTS]

Choice Scarf Togekiss is a flexible attacker that can serve as a revenge killer against offensive teams or as a potent stallbreaker. Air Slash, in conjunction with Serene Grace, is Togekiss' reliable STAB and often KOs would-be checks by flinching them repeatedly. Flamethrower is used to threaten Steel-types that otherwise wall Togekiss' STABs. give me examples here. Trick is crucial to Togekiss' stallbreaking potential, as tricking its Choice Scarf allows Togekiss to cripple OU's bulkiest threats. again, give me examples; stating shit without elaborating isn't helpful to anyone Nasty Plot is the most common option in the final move slot because it helps Togekiss overpower defensive teams after tricking away its Choice Scarf. Dazzling Gleam, however, is a viable alternative if revenge-killing Dragapult and Urshifu is more important than the stall matchup. A Timid nature allows Togekiss to outrun every unboosted Pokemon in OU. Togekiss aids teammates that appreciate its capability of checking Urshifu and Rillaboom I don't really think that you can be stating that when you're running a set without bulk; both shifu and rilla are able to pressure kiss incredibly easily, so this point is more or less redundant as well as harassing opponents with Air Slash flinches, which can easily wear down and overwhelm teams. Some examples include Dragapult and Excadrill. Togekiss has difficulty breaking through Electric-types such as Zeraora and Rotom-H and is limited from switching in frequently if Stealth Rock is on the field; Excadrill and Hippowdon can reliably check Electric-types while Corviknight and Mandibuzz can clear entry hazards with Defog. you seem to be missing the point here; realistically, you're mostly going to be running scarf kiss on hyper offence. ofc there's situations outside of that, but from my own experience i've only found it necessary in relatively niche situations. Anyways point is that this should be focusing on offensive partners, ie stuff like cb rilla, zera, etc. not the fatter type of stuff. I want all these examples updated to fit this.

[SET]

Nasty Plot Togekiss is a bulky stallbreaker that flinches through slower teams with boosted Air Slash. Roost keeps Togekiss healthy irrelevant; this is common knowledge so remove this entirely while Heal Bell cures harmful status conditions that would otherwise compromise Togekiss' stallbreaking capbility. Specify what you can beat as a result of this Heavy-Duty Boots enable Togekiss to switch into battle without fearing Stealth Rock damage. 200 Speed EVs along with a Timid nature are used to outspeed Adamant Rillaboom, and the remaining EVs are placed in HP and Defense to help Togekiss check Urshifu, as Adamant Choice Band Wicked Blow cannot 2HKO Togekiss. I want the latter half of this sentence be phrased something similar to "the remaining EVs allow Togekiss to avoid the 2hko from choice band urshifu's wicked blow"; most of what's included here is filler Teammates such as Excadrill, Scizor, and Zeraora appreciate Nasty Plot Togekiss' reliable stallbreaking because they tend to struggle against stall staples like Skarmory and Hippowdon, which Togekiss easily overwhelms. I want to say that this point is completely irrelevant; sure it breaks stall but what does it mean? If you were to mention teammates that appreciate fatter mons being worn down, mention shared checks, because those are realistically the most important aspects of teammates; mention stuff that chips ttar or appreciates ttar being chipped (pult, zam, gengar, etc.) as well as stuff that can deal with steels + stuff that can weaken zera / rotom-h.

e: everything i've said about teammates in this section applies to the scarf set too, just make them HO appropriate

Nasty Plot Togekiss lacks speed and initial power, however, so it appreciates fast attackers to improve its matchup against offense. Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Zeraora are good options to check faster foes. This is way too vague; actually elaborate on what faster threats force it out because you're more or less implying that almost literally everything faster is going to immediately threaten it out. While you could argue that most people won't assume that stuff like an unboosted hawlucha or whatever isn't going to threaten it, you need to remember that this is a resource for newer players - a lot of then won't be able to understand that, and that's why we need to be specific here. It also struggles against Electric-types, such as Zeraora and Rotom-H, which easily switch into Air Slash. Amoonguss and Dragapult, respectively, can check them. These examples are horrible; if you're going to list checks, you ideally want to mention something that reliably checks both. It's really not hard to pressure pult as a rotom, so that should disqualify it as a mention. Replace these two mentions with rotom-h, rhyperior, and gastrodon.

[CREDITS]

Sorry for the wait, but there was some discussion within the QC channel that I wanted to be resolved before posting. Speaking for myself here, but I'd like to ask you to not bump threads in the future; like i've just said, we've had some internal discussion going on, so I'll ask you to reserve your impatience for another time. I want you tag me again; there's quite a lot to be implement and there's quite a lot content that still needs to be looked at.

make this the second set, NP bell is generally far better.

[SET]
move 1: Air Slash
move 2: Flamethrower
move 3: Trick
move 4: Nasty Plot / Dazzling Gleam

Slash Roost behind flame; move order should also look like trick, np, air slash, flame / roost. Drop Gleam, it's useless.

[SET COMMENTS]

Choice Scarf Togekiss is a flexible attacker that can serve as a revenge killer against offensive teams or as a potent stallbreaker. Air Slash, in conjunction with Serene Grace, is Togekiss' reliable STAB and often KOs would-be checks by flinching them repeatedly. Flamethrower is used to threaten Steel-types that otherwise wall Togekiss' STABs. give me examples here. Trick is crucial to Togekiss' stallbreaking potential, as tricking its Choice Scarf allows Togekiss to cripple OU's bulkiest threats. again, give me examples; stating shit without elaborating isn't helpful to anyone Nasty Plot is the most common option in the final move slot because it helps Togekiss overpower defensive teams after tricking away its Choice Scarf. Dazzling Gleam, however, is a viable alternative if revenge-killing Dragapult and Urshifu is more important than the stall matchup. A Timid nature allows Togekiss to outrun every unboosted Pokemon in OU. Togekiss aids teammates that appreciate its capability of checking Urshifu and Rillaboom I don't really think that you can be stating that when you're running a set without bulk; both shifu and rilla are able to pressure kiss incredibly easily, so this point is more or less redundant as well as harassing opponents with Air Slash flinches, which can easily wear down and overwhelm teams. Some examples include Dragapult and Excadrill. Togekiss has difficulty breaking through Electric-types such as Zeraora and Rotom-H and is limited from switching in frequently if Stealth Rock is on the field; Excadrill and Hippowdon can reliably check Electric-types while Corviknight and Mandibuzz can clear entry hazards with Defog. you seem to be missing the point here; realistically, you're mostly going to be running scarf kiss on hyper offence. ofc there's situations outside of that, but from my own experience i've only found it necessary in relatively niche situations. Anyways point is that this should be focusing on offensive partners, ie stuff like cb rilla, zera, etc. not the fatter type of stuff. I want all these examples updated to fit this.

[SET]

Nasty Plot Togekiss is a bulky stallbreaker that flinches through slower teams with boosted Air Slash. Roost keeps Togekiss healthy irrelevant; this is common knowledge so remove this entirely while Heal Bell cures harmful status conditions that would otherwise compromise Togekiss' stallbreaking capbility. Specify what you can beat as a result of this Heavy-Duty Boots enable Togekiss to switch into battle without fearing Stealth Rock damage. 200 Speed EVs along with a Timid nature are used to outspeed Adamant Rillaboom, and the remaining EVs are placed in HP and Defense to help Togekiss check Urshifu, as Adamant Choice Band Wicked Blow cannot 2HKO Togekiss. I want the latter half of this sentence be phrased something similar to "the remaining EVs allow Togekiss to avoid the 2hko from choice band urshifu's wicked blow"; most of what's included here is filler Teammates such as Excadrill, Scizor, and Zeraora appreciate Nasty Plot Togekiss' reliable stallbreaking because they tend to struggle against stall staples like Skarmory and Hippowdon, which Togekiss easily overwhelms. I want to say that this point is completely irrelevant; sure it breaks stall but what does it mean? If you were to mention teammates that appreciate fatter mons being worn down, mention shared checks, because those are realistically the most important aspects of teammates; mention stuff that chips ttar or appreciates ttar being chipped (pult, zam, gengar, etc.) as well as stuff that can deal with steels + stuff that can weaken zera / rotom-h.

e: everything i've said about teammates in this section applies to the scarf set too, just make them HO appropriate

Nasty Plot Togekiss lacks speed and initial power, however, so it appreciates fast attackers to improve its matchup against offense. Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Zeraora are good options to check faster foes. This is way too vague; actually elaborate on what faster threats force it out because you're more or less implying that almost literally everything faster is going to immediately threaten it out. While you could argue that most people won't assume that stuff like an unboosted hawlucha or whatever isn't going to threaten it, you need to remember that this is a resource for newer players - a lot of then won't be able to understand that, and that's why we need to be specific here. It also struggles against Electric-types, such as Zeraora and Rotom-H, which easily switch into Air Slash. Amoonguss and Dragapult, respectively, can check them. These examples are horrible; if you're going to list checks, you ideally want to mention something that reliably checks both. It's really not hard to pressure pult as a rotom, so that should disqualify it as a mention. Replace these two mentions with rotom-h, rhyperior, and gastrodon.

[CREDITS]

Sorry for the wait, but there was some discussion within the QC channel that I wanted to be resolved before posting. Speaking for myself here, but I'd like to ask you to not bump threads in the future; like i've just said, we've had some internal discussion going on, so I'll ask you to reserve your impatience for another time. I want you tag me again; there's quite a lot to be implement and there's quite a lot content that still needs to be looked at.
Implemented, thanks for the critique. I apologize for bumping; it's been a while since I last made a C&C addition and I forgot the proper etiquette. I will wait patiently while internal discussion continues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)