Tournament Tours Plaza Classic II - FINALS (Won by RaJ.Shoot)

approved by Aethernum

1614568650755.png

thank you lei for the amazing art!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination; finals will be best of five.
  • Games will be played in one custom format announced at the beginning of each round. However, do note that semifinals will be played in three different formats and finals will be played in five different formats.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will not take into effect in that round.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this tournament receives the Room Prize Winner (^) rank in Tours Plaza, as well as a $50 Amazon gift card. The runner-up receives a $25 Amazon gift card.
Round 7

RaJ.Shoot  vs kythr

FIVE tiers are chosen for Finals, each of them to be played once in the best of five. They are as follows: Monotype CAP, No Auto-Weather BW OU, No Team Preview USUM AG, No Species Clause Mix and Mega, and Randbats Mayhem. Please use the following code to challenge your opponents.
Code:
/challenge [user], gen8 CAP @@@ Same Type Clause, -Cawmodore, -Kartana, -Magearna, +Blaziken, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Dracovish, +Spectrier, +Urshifu, -Damp Rock, -Terrain Extender, -Smooth Rock
/challenge [user], gen5 OU @@@ -Drizzle, -Drought, -Sand Stream, -Snow Warning
/challenge [user], gen7 Anything Goes @@@ !Team Preview
/challenge [user], gen8 Mix and Mega @@@ !Species Clause
/challenge [user], gen8 Random Battle @@@ gen8 Camomons, gen8 Shared Power, Inverse Mod, Scalemons Mod
Randbats can be done with or without team preview.

The user on the left of the bracket chooses the first tier to be played, loser of g1 chooses the next.
Deadline for Finals: Just get them done :)

Replays are mandantory.

Ka1xo

Banned deucer.
In
gmt+13
Ps name: serenalovesash12345
tiers played: Gen1lc + dragon rage - dragon rage + sonic boom - all pokemon + chansey, gen 2 nu scalemons camo, gen3 ou aaa + kyurem white + kyurem white
availability: not available

cant wait for draft ! !

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.

:Gengar-Gmax: Hello everyone, dear viewers, and welcome to this second edition of the Tours Plaza Classic Final. For those who do not know me let me introduce myself - My name is Mellow and I will be the technical director of the match broadcasts in its entirety but be careful not only. Let's take a closer look at the rules ! :Gengar-Gmax:

:Shinx: This is the Grand Final, the last step to take before reaching the supreme title. Who of our two finalists before knowing how to impose themselves on the other? Now is the time to all give because it is the last effort before you can swim in the dollars. :Passimian:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Pajantom: Monotype CAP :Pajantom:

:Miasmaw: CAP Pokémon are Pokémon created by fans who have as much their place as the real ones but here in addition they will have to be of the same nature which can therefore give a real disadvantage or advantage depending on the type chosen, there are 18 of them. different so choose well ! :Miasmaw:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Tyranitar: No Auto-Weather BW OU :Politoed:

:Ninetales:
In a format where the climate is raging, the rainstorm, sandstorm and fierce heat wave give a real advantage to some Pokémon but imagine that the climate does not change anymore ... No more rain or sand or heat ? We will see new species emerge without the biggest threat. Our finalists will therefore have to fight without advantage and cunning of ingenuity to emerge victorious. :Abomasnow:

:Arceus: No Team Preview USUM AG :Rayquaza-Mega:

:Zygarde: The introduction of Mega Rayquaza was a huge catastrophe to the Ubers tier and caused a new metagame to be created: Anything Goes (AG). Mega Rayquaza was at a completely different level than the whole metagame, stronger than even Arceus, the God and creator Himself. Thus, it wasn't a surprise when Mega Rayquaza was banned from Ubers. While uncompetitive, Anything Goes is still fun and there are new strategies to try. Many Strategie are powerful. :Ho-Oh:

:Entei: No Species Clause Mix and Mega :Entei:

Imagine that we can make our Pokémon evolve into Mega-Pokémon but if we remove the cursed seal that we impose on them to release them to their full power. Having the same Pokémon several times in your team, being able to put all the opponent's pokemon to sleep, use all movements to dodge your opponent's movements. Use attacks that can kill us in 1 hit. (Use the ultimate transformation to become gigantic for 3 turns). All these rules disappear for the duration of a battle.

:Cloyster: Randbats Mayhem :Crawdaunt:

Random - All Pokemon have 85 EVs in every stat with a neutral nature, unless 0 Atk EVs/IVs and 0 Spe EVs/IVs would be beneficial. In these cases, the rest of the EVs are still 85 and the nature is still neutral.

Camomons - Each and every Pokemon become the types of the first two moves in their moveslots !

Shared Power - Team's abilities are all active at the same time. Your team starts with no abilities shared and it builds up whenever a Pokemon becomes active.

Inverse - Your weakness becomes your strength and your strength becomes your weaknes.

Scalemons - Every Pokemon's stats, barring HP, are scaled to give them a BST as close to 600 as possible, meaning that some BSTs might be a bit lower or higher than 600, with all recalculated stats being rounded down.

Now mix it all up and you get Random Battle Camomons, Shared Power, Inverse Mod, Scalemons Mod better known as Random Mayhem !

You might as well say that we will have to rack our brains for such an ordeal !

:Cresselia: Before starting we will have a thought for the players who will not have survived the 3th round of this tournament. :Cresselia:

:Gliscor: TectonicDestroyer :Gliscor: - :Blaziken-Mega: brettwhite3 :Blaziken-Mega: - :Umbreon: Aquarius Ghost ❤ :Umbreon: - :Skorupi: TheGreenRoman :Skorupi: - :Tangela: crewe :Tangela: - :Shellos-East: Jonbot :Shellos-East: - :Spiritomb: Luna's Banned now :Spiritomb: - :Greninja-Ash: Dinesh Raj Gujjula :Greninja-Ash: - :Lotad: Aethernum :Lotad: - :Scizor: Acselsior13 :Scizor: - :Swanna: Shadowmonstr7 :Swanna: - :Salamence: rahul_3301 :Salamence: - :Serperior: euFeatured :Serperior: - :Charizard-Mega-X: Grandmaster7890 :Charizard-Mega-X: - :Squirtle: StepC :Squirtle: - :Togetic: Dazel :Togetic: - :Sceptile: Dragon246 :Sceptile: - :Darkrai: Manan999 :Darkrai: - :Mr. Mime: Uta The Clown :Mr. Mime: - :Braviary: Tomoba :Braviary: - :Porygon2: EpicBoost :Porygon2: - :Espeon: Rage :Espeon: - ( ??? ) ShionShadows ( ??? ) - ( ??? ) Stuckerrs ( ??? ) - :Dialga: Far too complex :Dialga: - :Galvantula: Mr.Bossaru :Galvantula: - ( ??? ) Zekromaster ( ??? ) - :Qwilfish: QWILY :Qwilfish: - :Gallade-Mega: DC :Gallade-Mega: - ( ??? ) Mattorr Is Cut ( ??? ) - ( ??? ) pisxel ( ??? ) - :Drampa: txitxas :Drampa: - :Slowking: piyush master :Slowking: - :Fearow: not a racist :Fearow: - :Dragapult: The Number Man :Dragapult: - :Cyndaquil: Roldski32 :Cyndaquil: - :Lopunny: TeamCharm :Lopunny: - :Honchkrow: UBERLandon21 :Honchkrow: - :Weedle: DarthII :Weedle: - :Infernape: Vamshi :Infernape: - :Snorlax-Gmax: Emblaze Uchiha :Snorlax-Gmax: - :Hydreigon: oreo salad :Hydreigon: - :Arctovish: joes_wub :Arctovish: - :Rampardos: LTG :Rampardos: - :Shaymin-Sky: PA :Shaymin-Sky: - :Furfrou: giove97 :Furfrou: - :Lanturn: get_lucki :Lanturn: - :Slowking-Galar: parr0t :Slowking-Galar: - :Delibird: FatFighter2 :Delibird: - :Gengar-Mega: shadow master 6789 :Gengar-Mega: - :Treecko: StreetBoom :Treecko: - :Sharpedo-Mega: Surfy :Sharpedo-Mega: - :Unown-L: mamawebos rodriguez :Unown-L: - :Grovyle: Yugon :Grovyle: - ( ??? ) Trashuny ( ??? ) - :Grookey: Frito135 :Grookey: - :Empoleon: London13 :Empoleon: - :Lucario: Aloopuriza :Lucario: - :Quagsire: micoytancinco12 :Quagsire: - :Chandelure: greenandgrey77 :Chandelure: - :Cradily: Quairo :Cradily: - :Mesprit: StitChuu :Mesprit: - :Sceptile-Mega: Ainzcrad :Sceptile-Mega: - :Froslass: frostyicelad :Froslass: - :Ferrothorn: Pope Faith :Ferrothorn: - ( ??? ) Tadasuke ( ??? ) - :Weezing: K3ppr :Weezing: - :Budew: PociekMociek :Budew: - :Bounsweet: Sificon :Bounsweet: - :Gogoat: Karl Dude Guy :Gogoat: - :Kommo-o: bb skarm :Kommo-o: - :Scrafty: saba1111 :Scrafty: - :Arceus: King Leo V :Arceus: - :Eevee-Gmax: RICEMAN :Eevee-Gmax: - :Marshadow: Fc :Marshadow: - :Latios: temp :Latios: - :Heliolisk: Don Vascus :Heliolisk: - :Buizel: Mossy Sandwich :Buizel:- :Cubchoo: iNoLife :Cubchoo: - :Sableye-Mega: Stareal :Sableye-Mega: - :Abomasnow-Mega: EternalSnowman :Abomasnow-Mega: - :Charizard: mammalu:Charizard: - :Smeargle: TheFranklin :Smeargle: - :Glalie-Mega: queso :Glalie-Mega: - :Mewtwo: PokaPK :Mewtwo:

:Machamp-Gmax: A big thank you to each player for participating in this tournament and for letting me express my art. I really enjoyed watching all of your fights and once again thank you for all. We will meet again very soon and in the meantime take good care of yourself thank you to all dear friends ! :Machamp-Gmax:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Pajantom: :Tyranitar: :Arceus: :Entei: :Cloyster: Finals :Miasmaw: :Ninetales: :Rayquaza-Mega: :Entei: :Crawdaunt:

RaJ.Shoot  vs kythr | RaJ.Shoot :Passimian:

- Monotype CAP :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1333478646:Shinx:

- No Team Preview Anythings Goes :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1333484165:Passimian:

- Gen 5 OU No Weather :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-1333504090:Passimian:

- Gen 8 Mix And Mega :
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1333516454 :Passimian:

Congratulation Raj !:Smogjynx:

Important Information :

1. Replay are Mandatory. :Gengar:
  2. FIVE tiers are chosen for Finals, each of them to be played once in the best of five. They are as follows: Monotype CAP, No Auto-Weather BW OU, No Team Preview USUM AG, No Species Clause Mix and Mega, and Randbats Mayhem.
  3. Deadline It's time to end it !
---------------------------------------------------

:Cradily: If one day someone decides to search the archives and discover my Art, relive the tournament in its entirety :Cradily:
  1. :Gengar-Gmax: Congratulation You Finish This Tournaments ! :Gengar-Gmax:

Last edited:

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
congrats RaJ.Shoot, proud of you buddy :) ! i super lost motivation for this tour after round 3 or so and only grabbed samples from there on out so this was to be expected. wish i could have played better in finals but oh well. thanks to everyone who helped me throughout my run and to lph & velvet for being great hosts. always fun to play in these tours and hope to continue to do so in the future.

i also promised that i would buy the jamvad book of competitive pokemon with the prize money if i won lol, but since i got smashed - mencemeat mind hooking me up w a discount and maybe i can still purchase it to please the fans? :D

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Won vs kythr (for literally the first time in an official setting) in 4 though i wish the last one would have been cleaner.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1333478646
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1333484165
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-1333504090
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1333516454

Nothing to say really but give s/o where due. S/o to Dj Breloominati♬ for the cap mono teams, pichus for the sick sm ag team. Additional S/o's once again to The Number Man, TheFranklin, kythr himself, Giokio and MGenius for their help in the latter part of the tour when my building skills had hit the limit. Fun tour and glad to have won it!!

Giokio

#1 Nia simp
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won vs kythr (for literally the first time in an official setting) in 4 though i wish the last one would have been cleaner.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1333478646
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1333484165
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-1333504090
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1333516454

Nothing to say really but give s/o where due. S/o to Dj Breloominati♬ for the cap mono teams, pichus for the sick sm ag team. Additional S/o's once again to The Number Man, TheFranklin, kythr himself, Giokio and MGenius for their help in the latter part of the tour when my building skills had hit the limit. Fun tour and glad to have won it!!
Don't even mention, if you ever need vgc teams, you know where to find me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)