Tournament TPP 2 - Week 4

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Well, i see nobody believe in my Victory vs stareal.. Even if stareal is a good friend and very good player like each opponents he have a weakness and i will prouve you that even if i lose. ^^ I will prouve you too all the real power of the top 1 Boy France.

And that a boy can be hoisted in such a tournament, I am also happy to see the mask of some falling on the ground so that I am can see their true face. After for one of his does not even surprise me to see his hatred expressed in broad daylight since we are no longer friends.

Voila voila ^^

I have already heard that somewhere :psywoke: :blobpex:

Well, i see nobody believe in my Victory vs APW.. Even if APW is a good friend and very good player like each opponents he have a weakness and i will prouve you that even if i lose. ^^ I will prouve you too all the real power of the top 1 Girl France.

And that a girl can be hoisted in such a tournament, I am also happy to see the mask of some falling on the ground so that I am can see their true face. After for one of his does not even surprise me to see his hatred expressed in broad daylight since we are no longer friends.

Voila voila ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)