NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Damn inability to see while lofffed I'm

Vote Zippy
After deadline so not counted. Though others may charge you with it.

Final Day 1 Votecount
ZippyDoo200 (4): Ehmcee, imperfectluck, Jalmont, realiti
Lady Salamence (3): HydrogenHydreigon, pulsar512b, ZippyDoo200
ToasterBoi420 (3): Celever, ImaginaryNeon, Psypsypsypsypsythe
imperfectluck (1): bluegummybear
pulsar512b (1): Lady Salamence
realiti (1): ToasterBoi420

ZippyDoo200 was voted... he was...
You are the Village Jailkeeper

Every night, you may select a player to Jailkeep. This will prevent them from taking any actions, and will also stop them from being killed at night.

You win if the Village eliminates all threats.
The village is thus diminished.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends midnight EDT on Oct 20.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20231020T00&p0=263&msg=Night+1+End&font=serif&csz=1

Night 1 has come to a close! Two bodies.

The first is bluegummybear:
Mafia Roleblocker

Every night, you may target a player to stop their action from functioning. This does not work on a factional kill.

You win if the Mafia eliminates the Pack and achieves parity with the Village or nothing can prevent the same.
Are things turning around for the Village?

The other body is Ehmcee:
You are the Village Angry Twin

Your host will create a special extra chat for you and the other twin. This is a Mason role, you are both guaranteed to be allies.

If your twin dies, you will become a 2-shot Vigilante, able to choose a target to die once per night for two nights.

You win if the Village eliminates all threats.
Consequently, JALMONT is now revealed as the Innocent Twin. JALMONT is now an Innocent Child. 100% clean, no bastardry.

It's now Day 2. Day 2 ends midnight going into October 22. 48 hours from now: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20231022T00&p0=263&msg=Day+2+End&font=serif&csz=1

Last edited:
ipl pulsar and celever all on the radar for me

if we double crossed we 100% needed to mass claim, I'm not so sure now. I still think it's a good idea to try and flush out the last mafia but idk.

Claiming twin so early does very little except paint a big target on your backs honestly.
there was a couple interesting claim opportunites we had on the table but unfortunately i don't have time to sit on the comp all day and post so wasn't sure we could really pull it off plus 48 hour deadlines. it worked out because we were both getting scumread pretty hard and there was pretty high chance i was out without the claim

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
if thats not possible then theres another roleblocker which is. interesting because it changes some of the dynamics. but if thats possible then i think that completely makes sense as far as what happened

Vote realiti

Had a chance to change their vote but never did even before Zippy decided to shoot himself in the foot.
Why would i change my vote, i scumread zippy the entire time (and i still maintain his play was super scummy). If we want to talk about changing votes how about your vote where you went from no lynch to voting someone 2 min before dl?

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Why would i change my vote, i scumread zippy the entire time (and i still maintain his play was super scummy). If we want to talk about changing votes how about your vote where you went from no lynch to voting someone 2 min before dl?
i think imperfect realized that no lynch was just not happening in no universe? idk

fwiw i investigated realiti like i said i was thinking about doing, and my action failed. so i agree
vote realiti
I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you, I don't remember a single post you made aside from the fact that you claimed town investigative. in which case any scum team would have blocked u if they used their brain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)