UU Underused Majors III Playoffs- Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
UU Majors Artowrk.png

Hosts: Sage Eyan Kink

Welcome, Smogon, to the third edition of UU Majors! This is the premier edition of an annual UU Circuit Tour where you can test your mettle against the top players in the community. Unlike most elimination tours, where your opponent is a matter of chance, UU Majors ensures that every participant plays a broad swath of the tier's playerbase as you fight your way to the top. We've seen a hard fought Pools stage leave a tough batch of players left for the Playoffs. Who will emerge victorious?

Tour Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SM UU tournament.
  • Stage 2 of this tournament will be Bo3 series. You may switch teams between games.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown.
  • If any changes to the tier occur during a Round, they will not be implemented until the next Round.
  • You must be active in scheduling with your opponents. The tournament hosts will be very strict about activity. Please use the VM wall so that your activity attempts are visible, and be as specific as possible when scheduling.
  • This tour is single elimination.
  • Saving replays is mandatory, in the case of a dispute you must be able to prove that you won your game.

Standard Rules & Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.

Matchups:

Eternal Spirit vs. yeezyknows
EternalSnowman vs. winner of Pohjis vs. Amukamara
Sabella vs. HJAD
A Hero's Destiny vs. Adaam
robjr vs. winner of Lycans vs. edi0n
Notily vs. winner of Gondra vs. Heart Doom
Carmin06 vs. winner of zugubu royale vs. Amane Misa
Accelgor vs. winner of g to the b vs. ayevon

Deadline for Round 3 is October 29th, 00:00 EST.
Deadline for Round 2Extensions is October 25th, 00:00 EST.

Bisharp is NOT! legal, as it is still being suspected. Any game where someone brings Bisharp will be immediately counted as a win for your opponent.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost g1 to a bad matchup
won g2 fair and square
lost g3 to an insanely bad matchup on the top of bad hax

zugubu royale harassed me for the entire series; harassed my work here on Smogon, implied I am bored and I do nothing with my life, called me a filth, called me a scum, called a 13-years old kid, told me I got ghosted, and had many more insults over a game.

not trying to complain about my loss; I don't care about it much either because I have already qualified for UU Championships. You sometimes hax and you sometimes get haxed; that's Pokemon, but this kind of behavior just makes me sick and I wanted to let you all know what we are dealing with.

ggs, thanks for the tour.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
won vs amane misa, I heavily missplayed g2 (never go hard heracross on a blissey), ggs blissey mola "it's not stall -shiba" kid
I don’t wanna make this seem like a ganging up type of thing but you literally qualify for ladder tours through stall and modjoin. You are in no way allowed to comment on other people stalling when that is the only thing people know you for. Stop being a fucking pussy god damn. No one cares about your life story or what you’ve been through for the day. Keep stealing teams, stalling, modjoining, and flaming others you horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)