UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Playoffs (Stage 2 | Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Yo im here u said that you will be available this week end, so why calling act :puff:
my activity call stands. I contacted you immediately after the thread was posted, to which you replied my weekend. you then said you “might be available next week”, I asked you what times, you don’t reply until saturday 6 pm my time and then expect me to move all my plans and inconvenience myself? you had two weeks to schedule and didn’t do it properly, and now I have several things to do which I can’t push back because they’re out of my control.

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting act vs amaroq, he forgot to play a week ago so we rescheduled to yesterday (he took 3 days to answer), i was on but he didnt contact me, so i asked him again if we could play today and he hasnt answered. our schedule is available on his profile, thx

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting act vs amaroq, he forgot to play a week ago so we rescheduled to yesterday (he took 3 days to answer), i was on but he didnt contact me, so i asked him again if we could play today and he hasnt answered. our schedule is available on his profile, thx
You missed the scheduled time... twice. I didn't forget to play at any point. I was on both main and Smogtours for an hour at the first scheduled time and was online (again on both main and Smogtours) for 4.5 hours yesterday. You weren't. You say you were on and that I didn't contact you. Well, you didn't contact me either, so this isn't exactly an argument in your favor (if anything, it should be a point in mine, since I wasn't either offline or hiding under an alt). You say I took 3 days to answer, which I guess is true, but the things I took three days to answer were an initial scheduling post in a round that lasted 2 weeks and a random "u there?" over a day after you missed the time you originally requested, and I was the one who actually provided a window of availability both times. I couldn't play today because, like Indigo Plateau above me, I'm not entirely in control of my own schedule, scheduled essential activities around the assumption that you'd be available at the time we agreed upon, and haven't had access to a computer since shortly after I ate breakfast this morning.

Requesting activity against an opponent who missed times he selected two weeks in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)