Underused Premier League [Manager Selection]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Given the amount of interest in the signups thread, I feel comfortable opening manager signups now.

I'm almost certain we're going to go with 8 teams of 6 plus 1 or 2 subs and playing captains (or non-playing if they so choose); so 7-8 total people per team. If we go with this it would be 3 BW UU slots, 2 DPP UU slots, and 1 ADV UU slot. We could possibly go with 2-2-1, depending how much the player signups slow down.

Post here if you're interested in being a captain or manager and let me know if you would still be willing to manage if you were not allowed to play. None of this is set in stone yet, so I need all the information I can get.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd do it if I couldn't play

but i wouldn't like it

that said, I'm of the opinion that managers shouldn't play.

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Alright I'll be talking over this with #genvuu and then selecting 8 managers. Not sure whether they'll be playing or non-playing just yet.

I won't close this yet jsut in case someone else wants to sign up last minute; I will once the discussion begins.

PS. I'm willing to do it only if we end up allowing managers to play.

kokoloko

The eight playing captains will be:

RT
FlareBlitz
DestinyUnknown
fatty
Eo Ut Mortus
LonelyNess
PK Gaming
Dekzeh

I'll be sending out a PM soon. Thanks for the interest everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)