Unofficial Tournament Applications & Schedule (READ ME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
Articles Co-Leader
Tournament applications for April are now CLOSED.

Here is the unofficial tournament signups schedule for April 2018:

April 5th - Mid-Gen Tour, hosted by Eseque -Type A- A Bo3 tournament of GSC, ADV, and DPP OU.
April 11th - Lower Tier Stadium, hosted by GustavoYAY -Type B- Bo3 lower tier tournament where each round one tier is set and the other two are picked by the players.
April 17th - The ADV Tournament, hosted by BKC -Team Tour- Team tour featuring all ADV metagames at once.
April 23rd - One Overused Tournament, hosted by Za Meowdo -Type B- Standard Bo3 SM OU tournament where the third game is played in DOU.

As always, if signups for a particular tournament aren't posted by the day after they're listed here, let me know and I'll hound the host. Tournament applications for May will open April 16th and will close around the end of the month, so please make sure to submit your tournaments quickly to ensure full consideration. If your application for a previous month was not included (and was not outright denied), you must reapply to receive consideration for the following month. You can just bump the thread to do so, no need to post another.

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator
Articles Co-Leader
Tournament applications for May are now CLOSED.

Here is the unofficial tournament signups schedule for May 2018:

May 4th - Monotype UU, hosted by The Excadrill -Type B- Bo3 Monotype UU tournament.
May 9th - Best Friends Tournament, hosted by Diophantine -Team Tour- You sign up in pairs and play other pairs in three games of tiers you've selected.
May 14th - The All-Skill tournament, hosted by Lavos -Type A- Bo3 of GSC OU, ADV OU, and RBY OU always played in that order.
May 19nd - The Pound for Pound V, hosted by Rewer -Type B- Pairings are randomly assigned what tier they play as the round is posted, picked between Ubers, UU, RU, NU, and LC.
May 24th - Mix and Mega Ban Happy Tour, hosted by Quantum Tesseract -Type C- Every participant gets to ban something as they sign up, and the bans will carry throughout the tournament.
May 29th - Monotype LC, hosted by Seo. -Type B- Bo3 Monotype LC tournament.

As always, if signups for a particular tournament aren't posted by the day after they're listed here, let me know and I'll hound the host. Tournament applications for June will open May 16th and will close around the end of the month, so please make sure to submit your tournaments quickly to ensure full consideration. If your application for a previous month was not included (and was not outright denied), you must reapply to receive consideration for the following month. You can just bump the thread to do so, no need to post another.

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
Articles Co-Leader
Tournament applications for June are now CLOSED.

Here is the unofficial tournament signups schedule for June 2018:

June 6th - Best Factourney, hosted by HANTSUKI -Type C- Bo3 Battle Factory tournament. You don't even need to bring a team!
June 12th - BW2 NU - What Could Have Been, hosted by ScraftyIsTheBest -Type B- BW2 NU where one Ru Pokemon will be dropped each round.
June 18th - UBers Tournament, hosted by DMDW -Type B- SM Ubers tournament where you're required to use at least two UBs on every team.
June 24th - ZU Team Tour, hosted by Quantum Tesseract -Team Tour- Teams of three play ZU together.

As always, if signups for a particular tournament aren't posted by the day after they're listed here, let me know and I'll hound the host. Tournament applications for July will open June 16th and will close around the end of the month, so please make sure to submit your tournaments quickly to ensure full consideration. If your application for a previous month was not included (and was not outright denied), you must reapply to receive consideration for the following month. You can just bump the thread to do so, no need to post another.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

sleep life away
Articles Co-Leader
Tournament applications for July are now CLOSED.

Here is the unofficial tournament signups schedule for July 2018:

July 5th - CAP Tournament, hosted by Birkal -Type B- Bo3 single elimination CAP tournament.
July 11th - The Random Trial, hosted by Ads20000 -Type C- Best of 5 featuring every generation of Random Battle, and each player is allowed to ban one generation each.
July 17th - Every tier tournament, hosted by Triopsman -Type C- SM tournament where your team has one Pokémon from each tier.
July 24th - The Ideal BW Lower Tier Tournament, hosted by cb aaron judge -Type B- Bo3 tournament featuring every lower tier in BW with some additional bans.

As always, if signups for a particular tournament aren't posted by the day after they're listed here, let me know and I'll hound the host. Tournament applications for August will open July 16th and will close around the end of the month, so please make sure to submit your tournaments quickly to ensure full consideration. If your application for a previous month was not included (and was not outright denied), you must reapply to receive consideration for the following month. You can just bump the thread to do so, no need to post another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)