Other Metagames USUM Balanced Hackmons Team 32-3 rating.

I'm back with another rmt, but this time with my balanced hackmons team that I just adore playing with. I think it addresses most of the meta threats and handles them fairly well. I decided to make this team around a semi-defensive core with reliable sweepers in pixilate diancie, queenly majesty gengar, and dusk-mane necrozma (It improofs itself!!)

Here's the team:

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Precipice Blades
- Boomburst

In my opinion, mega diancie has one of the most potential to end entire teams in all of bh (besides pheal regi xd). Its fake out with pixilate and extreme speed just combine for a devastating combo, boomburst to slap defensive mons and precipice to punish imposter chanseys. It is worth noting that diancie does improof groudon which could be a huge threat to the entire team.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Shell Smash
- Power Trip
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser

This is one of my favorite necrozma sets in all of bh. Hitting a shell smash even against a chansey still lets it live. If a chansey switches into necrozma I could ultra burst then power trip for that easy kill. It also has incredible sweeping possibilities and improofs diancie and gengar.

Zygarde-Complete @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Shore Up
- U-turn
- Topsy-Turvy/Haze

This and audino are my saviors of the team. Zygarde shuts down setup sweepers. Safety Goggles stops triage rayquazas from using spore and a topsy or haze to get rid of stat changes which is VITAL for having a monster switch into them to take the sweeper out.

Audino-Mega @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Shore Up
- Aromatherapy
- Stealth Rock

This is my SR setter for the team as well as the status remover. Yes, I do realize that aromatherapy is on a pheal mon, don't need to tell me. But pheal works great on audino as it is a bulky mon and having it heal this much hp a turn is a lifesaver. Not to mention but she is also a spdef wall which is great.

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Sludge Bomb
- Shell Smash

This thing, man this thing is a beauty. It stops triage sweepers, gives a reliable switch in for a priority abusive mon and shuts, them, down. Improofs itself bc secret doesnt hit gengar, judgement needs a plate, and sludge is resistant to gengar.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Misty Surge
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Thousand Arrows
- Shift Gear
- Synthesis

On the switch in for the first time Groudon gets the misty surge and gets the intense sun from desolated. V-Create with desolated land is actually insane and does a monstrous sum of damage. Thousand Arrows shuts down mray and shift gear makes him get double speed and gives him 2 free speed boosted v-creates.

Here's the importable:
https://pokepast.es/300d8b25cab9dbb8

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for the tips and critique.

First of all, after playing 35 games with your team I would hope you created a threatlist of things that you struggle with, but it's not here. I don't really know what your team is struggling against unless I play it for myself. (They should probably add that to the RMT requirements.)

I just want to clear up some misconceptions that I see in your pokemon descriptions though:

What does "Diancie improofs groudon" mean? If an imposter switches into your groudon you have to predict the switch to the imposter and shell smash against it, because then +2 Thousand Arrows can probably kill the imposter. If Imposter comes in after a teammate dies or from a u-turn, your Diancie can't switch in because it could die to Thousand Arrows and your Groudon can't risk the speed tie because it just dies if it loses. The correct switch in this situation is Zygarde-C which can take anything.
Neither does Groudon improof Diancie, since Diancie's Precipice blades does about 50%. You can PP stall out the Precipice blades but that will only force a switch and then you've lost 4 or 5 of your 8 precious synthesis pp. You do have improofs for both Diancie (sort of) and Groudon, but Diancie doesn't improof anything.

About Necro-DM, it doesn't perfectly improof Diancie. you don't want to be switching your sweeper into attacks which is what you would be doing if you switched Necro-DM into Diancie, because it's still weak to Precipice Blades. A lot of players would realize you switched Necrozma-Dm into something that had a fire move, scout for Flash Fire by clicking Precipice Blades, and then your Necro-DM is at half health. Still, I guess it does threaten a KO with Sunsteel. I'm not sure if +0 necro-dm kills Impostered Diancie with Sunsteel. Still this set is probably better with simple for the extra power.

You say that you don't mind running Aromatherapy on a Poison heal mon. In a metagame where absolutely every moveslot counts. I would instead switch that to knock off, to force favorable switches if an Imposter switches into you and to knock off items. Be super careful about Stealth rock on there because you are walled by opposing Mega Audino which often runs Bounce. If you want to have a better chance of getting stealth rocks up then you might consider running Poison Fang over Aromatherapy/Knock Off, which with some predictions and favorable coinflips will let you poison Audino-Mega and Giratina with magic Bounce.
Also Audino-m is a really bad special wall, if you're trying for one of those. It is true that it is immune to dragon attacks which is nice, but otherwise it's weak to Steel attacks (Doom Desire), poison attacks (Sludge bomb/wave), and its resistances (to dark, bug, and ghost) aren't common enough or are physical attacks. It's neutral to the rest, and anything with Choice Specs or life Orb will chunk it so hard that you have to use recover the next turn.

I do like the Gengar-mega set. It can check Triage sweepers after a bit of residual. or example Rayquaza-mega takes only about 55% from Judgment at +0, and a high level player will probably just switch out of Gengar-Mega because the risk of dying is too high.

Also your Groudon set is improofed by Zygarde-Complete. If you're going to mention what the mons improof in their descriptions, you should add that.

I don't really have the time to thoroughly test this team or give a detailed review, but there are still a few glaring weaknesses that must be pointed out.

The first one is shedinja, basically you can't really kill it. You have a fairly offensive team so momentum and pressure are key, yet shedinja comfortably comes on 5 of your pokemons and threatens them out to get rocks up or pivot or smt, defensively your only good check is gengar which has to fish for poison, offensively only one mon kills it and that mon is relatively simple to wall.
Audino might carry rocks but audino also doesn't force out any defogger in the tier, anything with defog can easily just switch in and defog everytime. Audino also loses to every bouncer which shed teams run, so yeah, rocks aren't going up.

Second problem is imposter. You actually lose to a well played imposter. Your check is offensive pressence, which is rendered completely useless when imposter comes in on both audino and zygarde at no cost whatsoever and pp stalls you again and again, you don't have a solution to that, and imposter will always be able to maintain high health.
Meanwhile defensively (as already mentioned) you have no answer to imposter on diancie.

You also hard lose to common stuff like normalize gengar or PH Regigigas and considering this rmt has no explanation, no threat-list and no replays, it's impossible to imagine how you would normally beat them except in the odd case where your opponent loses before they can come out.

By far the biggest weakness tho is how offensively weak this team actually is. Groudon is walled by any common giratina or zgygarde set which is run on almost every team, the rest struggle so much to beat prankster registeel the one could almost argue prankster regi cts you. Your check is pblades Diancie which for one doesn't do too much (if regi ahs anchor shot it wins). And for two will just mean regi will have to recover later, something he has no trouble doing when you're running 2 passive do nothing mons and an ultra necrozma.

This is a lot to fix without drastic changes so I won't go into too much detail, but I think in the future you should heavily consider aspects such as offensive pressure, losing to imposter in a passive way (ie you need to beat imposter, while you're just trying to not lose to it which is completely different). You need to think about what scenarios you created by running certain sets (here for example you can say that your team has rocks on paper but there's no way you're keeping rock on the field). And you need to think of how well things synergize together.

Again there's very little we can say with no replays to demonstrate the team. If I may, this feels much more like a team dump than an rmt.

PS: poison fang audino is heavily discouraged cause ten you give ph to audino.

I don't really have the time to thoroughly test this team or give a detailed review, but there are still a few glaring weaknesses that must be pointed out.

The first one is shedinja, basically you can't really kill it. You have a fairly offensive team so momentum and pressure are key, yet shedinja comfortably comes on 5 of your pokemons and threatens them out to get rocks up or pivot or smt, defensively your only good check is gengar which has to fish for poison, offensively only one mon kills it and that mon is relatively simple to wall.
Audino might carry rocks but audino also doesn't force out any defogger in the tier, anything with defog can easily just switch in and defog everytime. Audino also loses to every bouncer which shed teams run, so yeah, rocks aren't going up.

Second problem is imposter. You actually lose to a well played imposter. Your check is offensive pressence, which is rendered completely useless when imposter comes in on both audino and zygarde at no cost whatsoever and pp stalls you again and again, you don't have a solution to that, and imposter will always be able to maintain high health.
Meanwhile defensively (as already mentioned) you have no answer to imposter on diancie.

You also hard lose to common stuff like normalize gengar or PH Regigigas and considering this rmt has no explanation, no threat-list and no replays, it's impossible to imagine how you would normally beat them except in the odd case where your opponent loses before they can come out.

By far the biggest weakness tho is how offensively weak this team actually is. Groudon is walled by any common giratina or zgygarde set which is run on almost every team, the rest struggle so much to beat prankster registeel the one could almost argue prankster regi cts you. Your check is pblades Diancie which for one doesn't do too much (if regi ahs anchor shot it wins). And for two will just mean regi will have to recover later, something he has no trouble doing when you're running 2 passive do nothing mons and an ultra necrozma.

This is a lot to fix without drastic changes so I won't go into too much detail, but I think in the future you should heavily consider aspects such as offensive pressure, losing to imposter in a passive way (ie you need to beat imposter, while you're just trying to not lose to it which is completely different). You need to think about what scenarios you created by running certain sets (here for example you can say that your team has rocks on paper but there's no way you're keeping rock on the field). And you need to think of how well things synergize together.

Again there's very little we can say with no replays to demonstrate the team. If I may, this feels much more like a team dump than an rmt.

PS: poison fang audino is heavily discouraged cause ten you give ph to audino.
Actually in all of the matches I've played, normalize gengar was not even close to a problem, I would just switch into my gengar and judgement when they entrainment to get that quick shot off.
I'll get some replays as well. :)

The point we are trying to make is this:

If you are using the opponent's stupidity or ignorance of the team as an improof, you will lose. In fact making an RMT about your team guarantees that improofing by ignorance will fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)