DOU USUM Doubles Winter Seasonal - Round 3 (Loser's Only)

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
oppo missed the scheduled time...waited 45min but didn't show :( calling act

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Going through and clearing up the remaining pairings:
ImKoolKidz vs Moose and Goose - ImKoolKidz called for activity when Moose and Goose missed the time and was given the win. ImKoolKidz advances.

Yuichii vs TonyFlygon - Tony posted to try to schedule and Yuichii responded, agreeing that Saturday would work, but neither followed up on that or said a specific time. Flipping gave the match to TonyFlygon

jugol vs SitoPlays - jugol contacted me with proof of scheduling attempts that SitoPlays did not follow up on past the initial contact, so jugol gets the win.

Mizuhime vs B0mb3r - Mizuhime missed the scheduled time on Saturday by about an hour, at which point B0mb3r claimed he was unable to play until Monday, which seems to me to imply that he could have played today. As he's logged on multiple times since then, I'm granting an extension until Thursday, January 31st at 11:59pm - if the game isn't done by then, I'll probably flip this one.

ZoroDark vs SocialSocialSocial - no visible contact from either, flipping gave the win to ZoroDark

The Squash vs Noxx - As said in his activity post, Noxx failed to respond to The Squash's attempt to schedule, so The Squash advances

flarz vs VictorKids - VictorKids made contact that went unanswered, so I'm giving the win to VictorKids

polo_07 vs Whydon - polo_07 called for activity on the grounds that Whydon didn't respond to his scheduling VM, which backs him up. polo_07 wins this one

Snou vs JoeUX9 - no visible contact from either, flipping gave the win to Snou

Archininey vs Watchog - Archininey missed the scheduled time, so Watchog gets the win

Akaru Kokuyo vs byronthewellwell - no visible contact from either, flipping gave the win to Akaru Kokuyo

The new round should be up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)