DOU USUM Doubles Winter Seasonal Round 4

sawamura

Banned deucer.
He waited for my opponent, he had connection problems and the Zone Hour was a shit i wish that you will have 3 or 4 days for our battle and clear the time zone

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just as a heads up, I have a really busy day today and an exam tomorrow so the next round will be posted tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon. The deadline will still be Monday for continuity, so try to be proactive in scheduling and playing your games. Thanks!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
forgot to post yesterday but sam gave me the win, it's in the dou discord and ill put a screenshot here when i can

edit:

Last edited:

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Waiting for my opponent and did not appear at the agreed time after many days of agreement for the battle due to the schedule of both, I ask the win for inactivity , unless it arrives before the bowman post

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity:
emiforbes given win over Z Strats

atomicllamas Elise I know you guys are having scheduling issues, try to get it done if at all possible. Let me know if you can find a time to play within the next few days, otherwise I'll probably have to flip the match D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)