UU Dark Horse Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
PO username: nothisispatrick
Dark horse mon: Jynx
Current ladder rank:n/a
HoF standing: n/a

EDIT: This name was taken new username: jellyfishin

Well I'm gonna be dropping out, at least with Victreebel and Cressilia. Sun has been a ton of fun to use, but I'm sitting at 1741 with a 43 and 13 record.... which is about 140 ACRE from being in the top 50. Definitely don't have to motivation to continue with this team. Both my dark horses performed really well. Cress being an insane wall and my answer to Kingdra, with Victreebel sweeping at the end of almost every game. He was the only Chlorophyll user on my team, but was all I really needed.

By the way, Sheer Force Life Orb Sun boosted Flare Blitz from Darmanitan is fucking scary.

I may choose another Dark Horse here in the next couple of days, so I'll update my original post with that when/if I do.

Hi, changing my username to Durianman, now using smeargle. I was using Heracross on my most recent version of the team, which I laddered with on lemonsteak. Thus, I now have a team that doesn't use S tiers.... Can't believe I didn't realize before I got to like 1838 ._.

i'd like to give it a try

Username: jtthbulldog
Hall of fame standing: none atm
Dark horse pokemon: Aggron
Dark horse set:
Aggron
Ability:rock head
Nature: Jolly
Item: choice band or expert belt
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 def, 252 spd
Moves: head smash
earthquake
aqua tail
superpower

Username: DancingYeti
Hall of fame standing: Hasn't updated yet
Dark horse pokemon: Meloetta
Dark horse set:Relic Song abuse

Gonna give Meloetta a shot with Cofagrigus (they're a pretty good pair) before the coffin gets moved to S class.

Would be very interested to hear other people's experience with Meloetta. Don't see any on the ladder and the UU analysis for her doesn't have a mixed set listed...fully invested and in her pirouette form, she easily has the best combo of speed and power (for a fighter) in the tier.

I want to try a new account, since I sort of destroyed the other one I made while just testing stuff, and I want to see how high I can get without those losses to my record :3

username: sketchables
Hall of fame: -
Dark Horse Pokemon: Smeargle
Dark Horse set: standard sketch stuff... spore, lead

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok so from what I've seen this generally goes by a month system. I'll probably be winding down this iteration, so go ahead and finish your laddering. I'll update the hall of fame (which will end up on the hub) which I've been avoiding because about 1 user submitted it correctly. While this didn't generate huge amounts of activity, I'm satisfied for Round 1, and expect Round 2 to cater to the tier and community a bit better (and include a strongly worded message about how to submit hall of fame stuff, seriously -_-).

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok updated the hall of fame, closing the project. If I missed your post, pm me so I can correct it. I was really lax with accepting format, I'll be more strict next time to ensure a structure. It might be a while until the next one because there's another project I'm going to start, and I don't want to overload the subforum with different projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)