Tournament UU Snake Draft II - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSC: LpZ vs. HSA - One of the highlight matches of this week for me, LpZ is goated and i'm hyped to see him playing GSC in this tour, but HSA simply doesn't lose and is definitely the comfortable #1 in the pool.

GSC: Leru vs Vani - For sure an upset prediction wise, Leru had a solid performance in UUPL, but I need to predict for my GSC UU player from UUFPL! If vani puts in the effort for his debut in GSC UU outside UUFPL i could definitely see him upsetting this as he's a solid GSC player in general, even though Leru absolutely would be favoured.

GSC: Trevelion vs Holly - The CEO OF GSC NU doesn't lose. Have high hopes for Holly in this tour and I know she's coming into this super motivated on top of being one of the biggest simps of this tier ever alongside myself. Trevelion has a lot less experience in GSC UU than Holly but with Mr.378 support this could definitely be a close match.

Looking forward to all the GSC games this season, was a few surprises on the Pools but looks set to be well worth watching.
You are 2/3 wrong, wait for the final prediction to go wrong too. Lpz the goat is going to win. Don't mean in disrespect or anything. I love HSA and I am super excited for this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)