Tournament UU Trio Tour 2- Won by Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game

Like last week I'm gonna put up the next round since all the games have either been decided or given extensions. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the UU Trio Tour Semifinalists!
Semifinals
Ladder still matters vs The Man itself and two amigos
Adaam
vs tlenit
Ramolost vs Xiri
pokemonisfun
vs TMM

Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game vs MONA LOVERS
Pak
vs miraage
Indigo Plateau vs Pannuracotta
Accel vs Seasons

The deadline for these games is June 20 at 11:59 PM PST! Lets get to it! It would be great if the matches were tagged in the discord, that way we can all see the battles in life time

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I’ll be the first to admit that I shit the bed wrt scheduling this week as I have barely been at home over the last 3 days, but seeing as there are games in both series using extensions anyway, is there any possibility we could get one too? Would suck to get activitied out…

Reactions: Rae

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
I’ll be the first to admit that I shit the bed wrt scheduling this week as I have barely been at home over the last 3 days, but seeing as there are games in both series using extensions anyway, is there any possibility we could get one too? Would suck to get activitied out…
I'll be the first to admit I shit the bed. Imagine how I felt explaining to the hotel maid.

Now, that one extension game has completed, here is the matchup for semifinals!

Ladder still matters vs The Man itself and two amigos
Adaam vs tlenit
Ramolost vs Xiri
pokemonisfun vs TMM

Make sure to get your games in before the deadline!

• Love
Reactions: Rae

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Calling act, we were supposed to play 15 minutes ago and from my understanding, our schedules don't allow us to reschedule

ACT is granted to the above poster after seeing the scheduling attempts and the inability to show for his opponent. Here is the other semi-final matchup!

Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game vs MONA LOVERS
Pak vs miraage
Indigo Plateau vs Pannuracotta
Accel vs Seasons

Make sure to get in your games before the deadline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)