Ability: Dark Aura
Level: 50
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 68 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl

Yveltal's wings glow once again in the VGC metagame! Thanks to Dark Aura, good Special Attack, and a Speed tier that surpasses most other Restricted Legendaries, Yveltal is a major threat! Foul Play is able to hit many staple physical threats like Zacian-C, Landorus-T, and Groudon hard and punish their setup opportunities. Oblivion Wing provides longevity for the Yveltal, allowing it to turn the tides on unfavorable scenarios such as against Venusaur and Porygon2. It turns into Max Airstream when Yveltal is Dynamaxed, threatening Gigantamax Venusaur and Rillaboom while gaining momentum for Yveltal and its allies to snowball the opposition. Sucker Punch can quickly put an end onto opposing Calyrex-S and Dragapult with priority, while Snarl softens attacks from special threats such as Kyogre. Although powerful, Yveltal struggles against Zacian-C, so Landorus-T and Incineroar are great allies to protect Yveltal from it with Intimidate.

If you are ready to embrace Yveltal's darkness, check out this team built by JoeUX9 that won the VR Series 11 Challenge! https://pokepast.es/b26ca39071686aef

Last edited by a moderator:

Giokio

#1 Nia simp
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl

Yveltal's wings glow once again in the VGC metagame! Due to its powerful Thanks to Dark Aura ability and a good Special Attack, Yveltal deals massive damage with its attacks! (I would also praise its speed here that is faster than many restricteds and things like Lando-T) Foul Play is able to hit hits many staple, physical threats like Zacian-C, Landorus-T and Groudon hard (you are still very far from the character limit, I’d like if you could improve this sentence mentioning that Foul Play is especially good against opponents that tend to set up, like the three you mentioned). Oblivion Wing is a powerful STAB that provides longevity for the Destruction Pokémon while offering Max Airstream against Venusaur and Rillaboom.(while the content itself isn’t wrong the wording you used make it feel a bit underwhelming, Oblivion Wing can be devastating with its healing and can often win 2v1 situations against Venukoal for example. Also Max Airstream is probably the most broken move in the game so I’d like if you could talk more on how it gains a ton of momentum and puts you in a good spot) Sucker Punch can quickly put an end onto opposing Calyrex-S and Dragapult with priority, while Snarl keeps Kyogre and other Special threats in check! (It doesn’t keep them in check, Grassy Glide or Storm Drain keep Kyogre in check, Snarl only acts as a way to soften its damage, and considering that Yveltal is also faster than many restricteds it can snarl before it attacks, important thing to mention)If you are ready to embrace Yveltal's darkness, check out this team built by JoeUX9 that won the VR Series 11 Challenge! https://pokepast.es/b26ca39071686aef

Ping me again after you have implemented, let me know if you need some help implementing as I let you choose how to word your sentences deliberately.

Giokio

#1 Nia simp
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl

Yveltal's wings glows glow once again to in the VGC metagame! Thanks to Dark Aura, good Special Attack and great a Speed tier that surpasses most other restricteds, Yveltal deals massive damage with its attacks is a major threat! Foul Play is able to hit many staple, physical threats like Zacian-C, Landorus-T and Groudon hard and punish their setup opportunities. Oblivion Wing is a powerful STAB that provides longevity for the Destruction Pokémon, allowing it to turn the tides on unfavorable scenarios such against Venusaur and Porygon2,(RC).(AP) while offering It turns into Max Airstream when dynamaxed, against threatening Gigantamax Venusaur and Rillaboom and providing it means to snowball games and outspeed Calyrex-S while gaining momentum for it and its’ allies to snowball the opposition. Sucker Punch can quickly put an end onto opposing Calyrex-S and Dragapult with priority, while Snarl softens Kyogre's and other Special threats’ attacks.

If you are ready to embrace Yveltal's darkness, check out this team built by JoeUX9 that won the VR Series 11 Challenge! https://pokepast.es/b26ca39071686aef

Implement this and it should be ok, I can’t add much more seen the charcter limit, let me take a second read after you implement.

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
i implemented this myself to save time
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl

Yveltal's wings glow once again in the VGC metagame! Thanks to Dark Aura, good Special Attack, (AC) and a Speed tier that surpasses most other restricteds Restricted Legendaries, Yveltal is a major threat! Foul Play is able to hit many staple, (RC) physical threats like Zacian-C, Landorus-T and Groudon hard and punish their setup opportunities. Oblivion Wing is a powerful STAB that provides longevity for the Destruction Pokémon Yveltal, allowing it to turn the tides on unfavorable scenarios such as against Venusaur and Porygon2. It turns into Max Airstream when dynamaxed Yveltal is Dynamaxed, threatening Gigantamax Venusaur and Rillaboom while gaining momentum for it and its’ Yveltal and its allies to snowball the opposition. Sucker Punch can quickly put an end onto opposing Calyrex-S and Dragapult with priority, while Snarl softens attacks from special threats such as Kyogre Kyogre's and other Special threats’ attacks. Although powerful, Yveltal struggles against Zacian-C, so Landorus-T and Incineroar are great allies to protect Yveltal from it with Intimidate.

GP 1/1

i implemented this myself to save time
Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Snarl

Yveltal's wings glow once again in the VGC metagame! Thanks to Dark Aura, good Special Attack, (AC) and a Speed tier that surpasses most other restricteds Restricted Legendaries, Yveltal is a major threat! Foul Play is able to hit many staple, (RC) physical threats like Zacian-C, Landorus-T and Groudon hard and punish their setup opportunities. Oblivion Wing is a powerful STAB that provides longevity for the Destruction Pokémon Yveltal, allowing it to turn the tides on unfavorable scenarios such as against Venusaur and Porygon2. It turns into Max Airstream when dynamaxed Yveltal is Dynamaxed, threatening Gigantamax Venusaur and Rillaboom while gaining momentum for it and its’ Yveltal and its allies to snowball the opposition. Sucker Punch can quickly put an end onto opposing Calyrex-S and Dragapult with priority, while Snarl softens attacks from special threads such as Kyogre Kyogre's and other Special threats’ attacks. Although powerful, Yveltal struggles against Zacian-C, so Landorus-T and Incineroar are great allies to protect Yveltal from it with Intimidate.

GP 1/1
damn i havent work on this spotlight since last year im sorry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)