What to do about spammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i was on Breakdown (Server) and TheWonderfulKyurem was spamming "Penis" there were no Auth there so nothing could be done.
Then he changed his name to something innapropriate.

Is there somewhere i can write a report to stop that incident?
Thanks for reading this.

i don't think we can enforce rules on a non-official server. if they choose not to moderate it and it bothers you this much, i would just switch to a different server

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Tell the server admin to go to app.js and edit the lines 367 to 369:
Code:
mutedIps = {};
bannedIps = {};
nameLockedIps = {};
They just need to take spammer's IPs and add them there. Of course that can be evaded, but IP after IP they'll be constantly banned.

Im getting the same over on the PokemonPerfect lobby. Ive muted him for forum spamming and he continues to spam me with PMs asking for unmute. He changes his name to something inappropriate and against the rules and he continues to return with rule-breaking names. I do not currently have full banning rights but muting isnt stopping this guy.

It would be much appreciated if his IP could just be banned from the Showdown servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)