New profile posts

I'm your opponent for 1v1 uu, i'm gmt -7, usually on from 8:00 to 9:30 my time, what works for you?
Hi when do u wanna play for RUGL, gmt -3, Prolly more able to play after thursday during afternoons and nights
Hello hello, RU Open, I'm -4, I'm pretty open most days from 4-9pm my time for the rest of this week. Let me know if other times work better and I'll see if I can make it work out.
when for solopl Im -7 can do late Friday or 2-10pm Sat or 2pm-9pm Sun
When do you want to play? I'm gmt-4 and i'm able to play from 17:30 to 21:30 wednesday/friday, and almost anytime sat and sunday.
Cielau
Cielau
What about 5pm +2 sat?
pspl, I'm gmt+1, but not available during the evenings (sleeping, I wake up very early)
I think this means we either end up playing at this sort of hour, or during your mornings
I should be good for anyday thursday onwards too, just let me know what would be good for you
advpl, I'm -4, does a afternoon to evening time on Saturday or Sunday work for you?
Hey, we're matched up for the ds classic. I'm -4 let me know what's a good time to play. My best is usually at night in the weekends, regardless let me know