New profile posts

Hello again, gen 9 randbats open. gmt -4 any day after today after 5pm except friday bc i have a draft league match that day. let me know what works best for you.
hey, we play for adv gc, i'm -3
id rather play on weekdays, lmk ur availability
Hello! I'm matched up against you in the RBY NU tournament! When would you be up for playing?
agpl, -5 would prefer thursday or friday night since I'll be traveling this weekend lmk what works for you
Ransei
Ransei
Thursday is best for me
Vertigo
Vertigo
is around 9pm -5 good for you? give or take an hour
Ransei
Ransei
Yeah
Hey, I'm your opponent for Gen 9 Random Battles tournament. I'm GMT -4, I'm available in the evening.
Hey! I'm your opponent for the Gen 9 Random Battles open. When would you like to battle? My time zone is EST and I'm pretty available after 11:30am my time and before 11:00pm my time. Though I can't do today or tomorrow.
Hey when would you like to play for bw swiss? I’m gmt -4, and ideally would like to play before Wednesday night if possible, my schedule gets a lot more hectic after that. I should be pretty available before then, just lmk what works for you
Hey! I'm your opponent for the Multi Hackmons Cup open. When would you like to battle? My time zone is EST and I'm pretty available after 11:30am my time and before 11:00pm my time. Though I can't do today or tomorrow.
MeekHowl
Hiya! EST here as well, I can do pretty much anytime in between those times. Wanna try for Wednesday at like 12pm?
ThePoisonSteel
ThePoisonSteel
Sure, sounds like a plan to me! See you then!
hi! we play in rupl finals, i'm gmt -3. i'd like to play on my morning time on saturday if possible (until around 2pm my time). lmk your availability
I achieved a random Achievement today. Hulavuta the veteran of this website followed me!!!

We’re paired for RoAPL, I’m GMT -4. I can play Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9 pm, Friday from 6-10 pm, Saturday at 10 am or from 8-10 pm, or Sunday at 10 am or 8 pm.