The Regional Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reachzero has tried to contact me these last two days, I've just missed him twice.

We're both on very often, this shouldn't take long to get done.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat billymills 1-0, gg. I had the game almost lost, but he had no answer for Crocune as my last Pokemon, so I came back from a 4-1 deficit.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bass we should do regional Little Cup :P

P.S. Bass and I talked, think this weekend is the plan

Lunar Fang beat me 5-0 in a Suicune sweep. It was actually a great battle, don't let the score put you off. My ultimate mistake was not preparing for Mixed Kingdra.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: I remember I assigned you to OGBallin... and neither of you responded. I had to flip a coin to decide this, and OGBallin got it. I apologize.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i obviously have not put in a great effort to get this done, but neither has GP.

i have been incredibly busy in 2009, i think everyone has noticed, but i should have time this weekend.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
EDIT: I remember I assigned you to OGBallin... and neither of you responded. I had to flip a coin to decide this, and OGBallin got it. I apologize.
Wait,had to flip a coin to decide what? The outcome? It says the deadlines in a week....

Thinking of Tipping The Scales, sorry.

OGBallin does currently deserve to go through as it is pretty much my fault we haven't played yet, but the deadline's not till Monday..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)