Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reverse IV calculators?
Like if i put in base stats and nature and level, will it give me what the total stats would be? I'd like to know what base stats to look for, without putting in all sorts of info into an IV calculator.

Is there any reverse IV calculators?
Like if i put in base stats and nature and level, will it give me what the total stats would be? I'd like to know what base stats to look for, without putting in all sorts of info into an IV calculator.
In order for the bolded part to work at all, you'd have to know the IVs of the Pokemon anyway. Serebii's calculator may not be the best around, but it may have some of the things you're looking for. Mess around with it and see if it works.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Yes choice banded ice shard from mamoswine.
Mamoswine can't switch in on any of Salamence's attacks, so that's not a counter but a revenge killer. And no, a sure counter for Salamence does not exist. Cresselia can come close to the definition of counter maybe.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
What exactly causes the Platinum Elite Four's levels to increase? Sources I've found say I only need the National Dex or to beat Flint + Volkner in the Fight Area, but I still have the same low level E4 despite meeting both requirements. Maybe I have to do the Stark Mountain quest...?
Reposting from previous page...

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
can non cb heracross ohko cresselia with megahorn.
I'm not actually sure what sets you want ran but Guts(activated) 252 Attack EVs with Heracross's Megahorn does 71.35% - 84.11% to a Cresslia with 252 EVs in HP and Defense, which means it 2HK0s.

EDIT: Actually since the calculator I was using was being stupid, it does 142.97% - 167.97%. All of these calcs done assuming an Attack up nature too.

So besides a digital camera, does anyone know how to upload the Pokemon matches to the computer and record them on youtube for people to watch?

I was having problems with IRC and was hoping somebody could help me. I haven't registered, still on the free trial thing and yesterday I was able to get on fine but today when I typed in the channel I wanted to go to it said " a registered nickname is required for that channel " or something like that. It didn't say it yesterday and I have a nick and an alternative in the box where you connect.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Is there any better item than Leftovers for the SubHeatran set? For a set that relies on your opponent expecting Scarf, Leftovers doesn't seem like the best choice.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender

Is there any better item than Leftovers for the SubHeatran set? For a set that relies on your opponent expecting Scarf, Leftovers doesn't seem like the best choice.
You can try a Shuca Berry or even a Life Orb, since you arent attacking.
Those 2 are the ones that pop into mind.

Edit: Chocolatebunny, you need to register those nicknames. Use this command: /msg nickserv register password email

Fill "password" with the password you want, and "email" with your email. =)

They expect a Scarf and they switch to a counter, and then you use Substitute on the switch. Once you Substitute, it's obvious you're not Scarfed and then there's no point in bluffing. It doesn't work when Stealth Rock is up though.

klock said:
Will they do it if I ask?
If you're nice enough, and if it's important. Don't do it often for fun.

What would be a good special wall to accompany my hippowdon and foretress spiking team? (This team is designed to piss off friends who know nothing about competitive pokemon using spikes, stealth rock, and roar to win.)

Mainly i need to cover the fire and special defense holes in this tentative team.

Blissey. As gay as it is, Blissey. Plus, you could run T-Wave or Toxic to further annoy your friends and you'll wall any special attackers, so your friends will think you hacked :P.

1: What programs are popular for damage calculation?

2: Is there any unboosted attack that can OHKO a rest-talk Spiritomb? Any that can 2HKO in UU?

What 2-type combos are there that supply complete or near-complete coverage (with the exceptions)?
Ghost/Fighting hits everything for neutral. Dark/Fighting hits all but Toxicroak. Electric/Ice hits all but Magnezone iirc. Rock/Ground hits everything except Levitate Bronzong, Claydol, and Flygon. Dragon/Fighting also hits everything, but then again dragon hits everything neutral except Steel, so anything that can hit steels neutrally can work, like Fire (resisted by Heatran), Electric (resisted by Magnezone), and Water (resisted by Empoleon).

EDIT: How in the world did I miss that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)