Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of the Secret Key, I'm sure I read that only the Japanese one can be shared. I know the European one can't, since Australia got it too and I didn't see any option to share mine.
damn i need it for my game cause my bro wants to start his game over and he is the only one who has the card

Note: i have the american one

Edit: hey everyone the rotom key is still being broadcast i just got the key. =]

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I'm sorry mattj, I should have done my research instead of using Shoddy Experience.
Think nothing of it. I sincerely appreciate you going the extra mile and double checking. I couldn't find that article when I looked so I reeeeally appreciate you pointing it out. that was exactly the information I needed. Thank you! ^.6

damn i need it for my game cause my bro wants to start his game over and he is the only one who has the card

Note: i have the american one

Edit: hey everyone the rotom key is still being broadcast i just got the key. =]

What the....????!!!!!
I did too! But I thought the event was over?

Does anyone know of any good Battle Videos, preferably Uber battles? Doubles preferably, those are more fun to watch for me. All I find is stuff like "Rayquaza sweeps someone who probably doesn't have a badge yet" and "Guy hacks ubers into Battle Tower, still loses". (BTW, 99-85554-44816 for the second thing I mentioned. That guy fails.)
Asked this like a week ago, anybody know any good ones?

Uh...this is in Phione's analysis and Choice is spelt incorrectly. I wondered whether this was a typo or deliberate...

Maybe no one saw it because no one looks at Phione...and some think it's NFE.

Wifi battles, are it just regular wifi battles with all pokémon trained to level 100, or are it mostly just pokémon trained 'till they have the right EV's and moveset, and than in the battle tower a level 100 battle?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if this is what you mean, then yes, in wifi battles there's the option to automatically raise all pokemon to level 100.

They're just trained until they have the right EVs and moves. Wifi lets you choose to change their level to 50 or 100 for that battle, that way you don't need to level them all to 100.
Which is good, since leveling all the way to 100 may take some time, specially without the Lucky Egg.

They're just trained until they have the right EVs and moves. Wifi lets you choose to change their level to 50 or 100 for that battle, that way you don't need to level them all to 100.
Which is good, since leveling all the way to 100 may take some time, specially without the Lucky Egg.
Okay thanks. I already feared that I would waste alot of time training them to level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)