Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodies by Drowning Pool.

This song has been stuck in my head all day today. I first heard it when someone had to use it to cover for a video that was disputed by WMG.

I have Fallout and Second Skin :D
So ya good stuff.

The Mayfield Four - Dont Walk Away (I Surrender)

If you have hand held copies of the albums that rules. If you have some Citizen Swing you just own. :D

Pearl Jam - Light Years

I am a pretty big fan of Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam was the defining band that changed my music taste from mainstream radio Rap and Pop to Rock and many of the sub genres. Light Years is a really nice song.

"Hangar 18"
By Megadeth
From the album Rust in Peace

A friend recommended me this album since it has low amounts of growling and screaming, but still has metal instrumentals. It's quite awesome.

"Hangar 18"
By Megadeth

A friend recommended me this album since it has low amounts of growling and screaming, but still has metal instrumentals. It's quite awesome.
Rust in Peace is my favorite Megadeth album my favorites off the album are Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, Hangar 18, Tornado of Souls, and Rust in Peace... Polaris.

Kiss - Detroit Rock City

Most of Kiss' studio album discography sucks. However the three albums they have that are worth listening to are their self titled, Destroyer, and Love Gun. Detroit Rock City is a cool song.

"Hangar 18"
By Megadeth

lol since when megadeth did growl or scream?
Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

Pavement - Range Life

I didnt even know that I forgot to listen to "Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain", its fine so far, Stop Breathin', Cut Your Hair and Unfair are my favs.

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

Why did this not appear on the album? This song is nice though I don't know how to explain it but I get a music high off of some stuff.

The Beatles - Come Together

My mom is a very big fan of The Beatles, ironically though I did not grow up listening to her vinyls of Abbey Road and Sgt.Peppers. I've finally decided to listen to them and I might pick up the remasters albums.

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales

My uncle told me to check them out and so far I am digging them. My final decision to listen to Celtic Frost was that Morbid Tales is one of Mark Tremonti's favorite albums.

Rage Against the Machine - Freedom

tips on closing an album from ratm: make your final track indescribably kickass, starting by tearing the listener a new asshole with the first note, fill the song with various riffs of similar intensity, and close with 30 seconds of feedback so that the listener can have time to come down before the track ends and silence engulfs the ears

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same (Earls Court 1975)

Performances like these made me wish I was around when Led Zeppelin was playing in the 1970s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)