Anchor Gallery Land

Anchor Gallery Land

[Today's Lesson: Kisaut = the Inuit word for "anchor"]

Hello children! In order to establish a legit presence here on the illustrious Smogamonicon, source of mouth watering, carefully made digital WMDs and srs bizness, I've decided to open a wee art thread. Since I don't have the time, equipment, or skillz necessary to produce trade-able pokemon, I'll pay in art! More pokemon related work is forthcoming. ;)

Art shown is scaled down to fit on the forum. To see higher res images visit my deviantART gallery.

Feel free to comment, ask questions, and critique! Enjoy your visit!

[REQUESTS/COMMISSIONS]

I AM CURRENTLY NOT TAKING REQUESTS/COMMISSIONS UNTIL I FINISH THESE FIRST TWO REQUESTS.

The first two requests I receive will be free. After that, requests (commissons?) will cost 2+ trade thread credits depending on complexity and time invested.

What kind of requests? What do you mean by "pokemon related?"

I mean pick a favorite pokemon or two or more and I'll try to draw it according to your specifications.

Specifications?

Color, B&W, content, style (not guaranteed), etc.

What won't you do?

PR0n(What I don't even-), your trainer (for now).

What if I don't trade?

Then I'll have to think about it. :P

Anything else?

If you have any questions or need clarification, feel free to ask! This is the first time I've done something like this, so I imagine there will be a few kinks to work out on both sides. :)

[REQUEST/COMMISSIONS DATA]

Raikizen - free - Aggron vs Tyranitar [UNFINISHED]
Darkanine - free - duskull [COMPLETED 2/19/10]

[ON TO THE GALLERY!]

Duskull - done for Darkanine. 2/19/10

Mah latest! Something I puttered around with a while ago, then decided to finish and color. Originally sketched for one of those art tournaments.

Lawl yanmega. I have a story- Godwilling, I will share it later.

A Megaman Zero fancharacter named Haylith. She has empathy with pantheon units! OBOI-

Critters from some world building.

Srs art. From a clean deer carcass in my backyard.

HAAAAAAAAAaaa...HAAAAAaaaaa... respiration

This fellow has gone through some revision lately. Done for a contest.

This is his under-suit.

SEPTOPUS YEAAAAH!!!11

Laori, my beneficent charizard, tolerates some art meme antics.

That's all for now, folks! Stay tuned for more fun!

Thanks, Hen!

Just bumping to announce that I'm currently taking commissions/requests. Also, I did some new art that I'm proud of. :nerd:

Like I said, I'm open to two free requests, after that I'll take "commissions" as they come, and say if I can't take anymore. (If I even get that many requests! Haha!)

I've never done anything like this before, so if anything doesn't seem kosher, feel free to point it out and/or make suggestions. (I doubt anyone would feel shy enough not to.)

If this works out, I suppose I'll make a trade thread.

Or is this something that should be in a trade thread? D:

jejeje those look very good.
SPecially the one with charizard, even if I can't understand what most things say....

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
pretty sweet drawings dude
i really dig the megaman person the background is so meticulous and detailed it looks great
your critters are pretty cool too
i could totes see them running around on dagobah or something

Firstly, agreeing with the others so far. I really like the feel I get from your artwork. Your backgrounds are very meticulous and lovely to look at. You also have a good sense of humor, which I think is a must for any good artist. I also really like the Yanmega one. It gave me a chuckle As for a request...

- What kind of requests? What do you mean by "pokemon related?"

How 'bout taking a crack at drawing an Aggron battling a Tyranitar, if that's cool with you?

- Specifications?

None, really. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Thanks a lot! Sounds like a challenge! I'll see what I can do. :D I think this set up is going to provide good practice.

At present I can't really give a time frame. I'm a senior-cum-super-senior in college, so there's a lot of work I should be doing, but I've also got blocks of free time to work with, so...

Management time!

I'm also a huge fan of these drawings. You are really great at drawing charecters armours, and shading. The sketches look really well thought out, and I'm in awe at the Megaman Zero fan charecter.
The doodles you did look really cute, also!

A request:
Duskull, done in the same art style as you did this in:

(this is Duskull, by the way)

Sure thing, Darkanine! Thanks for your kind commentary.

And I think with that I'll close for now. I'll open up again when I get these two done. :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)