Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, if you happen to get the Hoppip from my challenge, you are allowed to SR til you get something different. Just to be fair.

Atheno, many thanks. I'll probably need to solo Jasmine with the Quagsire I got anyway.

- Cyndaquil (to be replaced with the first Pokemon of a different type I find)
- Growlithe (must solo Bugsy's entire Gym to evolve)
- Odd Egg Pokemon (must keep Dizzy Punch, must evolve to final form by Elite 4, unless it is Shiny Pichu, Normal Pichu, Shiny Igglybuff, Shiny Cleffa)
- Gastly (must solo Morty and Chuck to evolve to Haunter, most solo an Elite Four member, and two Kanto Gym Leaders (NOW WE'RE TALKING, AWWWWWWWW YEAH!))
- Bellsprout (ByeByeBird, must solo Falkner and Erika)
- Quagsire (StlKiller, requirements unsure)

It's alright guys I fixed it.

I'm a moderator of the people.
considering how we tried to get it fixed for the first 50 or so pages I find it quite wonderful that now we WANT it the wrong way.

Anyway I want a new Leaf green Scramble.
No trading. No Charmander. Yes starter. Yes nicknames.
Also on my last Scramble for LG I used :Nidoqueen, Golbat, Sandslash, Dugtrio, Hitmonchan, and Victreebell; so none of those either please. I will start updating in another post.

Also, I am just tickled pink that Random re-rolled into my Hoppip!!

@vratix I havn't given 1 of these out yet so, squirtle, stuff coming in a sec. EDIT: Restrictions, you get a support squirtle, as such it must learn and keep rapid spin and by the E4 must have a moveset consisting of r-spin and any 3 status or HM moves. Best of luck. EDIT:2 if you want a nn call it "supportle".
Also, I am announcing that I am canceling my mono-psychic scramble due to it being impossible without insane amounts of grinding. The good news is this means I will be doing another SS scramble in the very near future, so look out for my post later today.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Vratix: Trade for a Jynx in Cerulean City. (Requires a Poliwhirl) This particular Jynx happens to think that it's male! Therefore, it can only use moves that can be perceived as manly of some sort. Its' moveset must be Ice Punch, Body Slam, Brick Break/Thief (Your pick) and Attract. Furthermore, since it believes to be a male, and all males love females (in the pokemon world), it must try to use Attract against at least 1 of every gym leaders' and E4's female pokemon. Nickname Ron.

1. Supportle (Squirtle) <as such it must learn and keep rapid spin and by the E4 must have a moveset consisting of r-spin and any 3 status or HM moves.> {Dark Ray}

2. Some name (Some Poke) <some requirement> {BiGGiE}

3. Soloriens (Vulpix) <must always have the move Sunny Day as it aspires to have the ability Drought. Also it must have one other support move and a stab move of your choice. To evolve into Ninetales it must solo two gym leader's main pokemon with the sun active.> {pokemagnificent}

4. Some name (Pidgey) <Fly is its only attacking move. Don't ever use it against the Elite Four or the Champion. It must be at least level 40 by the time you get to the E4.> {chocolate-kipp}

@Dark Ray. Nice, spot reserved in your SS scramble.
@Chocolate-kipp. I hate you. This is an epic waste of team-slot. There is a 41% chance I will reject this.

@ Vratix. Pick up a Vulpix, your Vulpix likes the look of its new dream world ability so it must always have the move Sunny Day as it aspires to have the ability Drought. Also it must have one other support move and a stab move of your choice. To evolve into Ninetales it must solo two gym leader's main pokemon with the sun active. Call it Soloriens.

Vratix, take an Oddish from the Route above the Nugget Bridge (it HAS to be from there). Oddish must hold the Nugget you get from the Nugget Bridge at all times. Because it is such a bright Pokemon with bright tastes, it must evolve into Bellossom rather than Vileplume. Name him/her "GoldDigger".

Vratix, take an Oddish from the Route above the Nugget Bridge (it HAS to be from there). Oddish must hold the Nugget you get from the Nugget Bridge at all times. Because it is such a bright Pokemon with bright tastes, it must evolve into Bellossom rather than Vileplume. Name him/her "GoldDigger".
fail.
no oddish in LG.

Oh dammit didn't realize it was a FireRed exclusive.

IN THAT CASE, take a Pidgey. Fly is its only attacking move. Don't ever use it against the Elite Four or the Champion. It must be at least level 40 by the time you get to the E4.

Vratix, take a Mankey. It must know Focus Energy and Fury Swipes at all times. It can evolve if it solo's Brock. Name it MadMonkey as a Mankey and Prime Ape as a Primeape.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Random, I have an unusual challenge for you: pick a number, any number. If that number is n, then you get the nth trainer Pokemon you come across, and you must copy both moveset and species. However, if you do not battle that many Pokemon before Giovanni, you must take a Rattata, and if you can not obtain that Pokemon, you must take the next trainer Pokemon, and so on. Either way, the Pokemon you get must solo Giovanni, and beat five Pokemon in the Pokemon League. You may evolve the Pokemon as much as you like after Giovanni, but before that it can only be the tranier Pokemon you saw, or the Rattata.
This is for Vratix. I like this challenge, and it was not taken by Random so I feel justified in moving it to you.

1. Supportle (Squirtle) <as such it must learn and keep rapid spin and by the E4 must have a moveset consisting of r-spin and any 3 status or HM moves.> {Dark Ray}

2. It comes with a name (Poli/Jynx) <Jynx in Cerulean City. (Requires a Poliwhirl) This particular Jynx happens to think that it's male! Therefore, it can only use moves that can be perceived as manly of some sort. Its' moveset must be Ice Punch, Body Slam, Brick Break/Thief (Your pick) and Attract. Furthermore, since it believes to be a male, and all males love females (in the pokemon world), it must try to use Attract against at least 1 of every gym leaders' and E4's female pokemon.> {BiGGiE}

3. Soloriens (Vulpix) <must always have the move Sunny Day as it aspires to have the ability Drought. Also it must have one other support move and a stab move of your choice. To evolve into Ninetales it must solo two gym leader's main pokemon with the sun active.> {pokemagnificent}

4. MadMonkey / Prime Ape (Mankey) <Mankey. It must know Focus Energy and Fury Swipes at all times. It can evolve if it solo's Brock.> {Dexington}

5. N (some poke )<the Nth> {Athenodoros}

6. ...Huh? (Slowpoke )<It must know & keep Yawn, Confusion, & Amnesia, & It must use Amnesia every second turn it is in battle. Must solo Erika to evolve.> {Its A Random}

@chocolate-kipp. Sorry

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vratix, take a Slowpoke & name it ...Huh?

It must know & keep Yawn, Confusion, & Amnesia, & It must use Amnesia every second turn it is in battle. Must solo Erika to evolve.

Have fun.

Also, I've officially started Heart Gold, got a Hardy-Natured Cyndaquil, so the variable Pokemon is a Furret.

@Galladiator: Your challenge was the unlucky one to have the seventh most appearances...Appearing 12 times...For the record, RNG didn't want me to have a starter in the scramble, with the Cyndaquil challenge appearing the least at 6 times. Oh well, I can't please everyone, true to the nature of RNG...

Alright guys, since the mono-psychic scramble was impossible i'm canceling it and asking for a new mono-type scramble, this time however i'm not letting you choose which type instead I will be doing a mono-poison challange. The rules.
-Can still trade with plat and will trade everything over as eggs at the start of the game.
-I will not accept that cheri-berry-zubat someone gives out all the time (other zubats are fine).
-No insane requirements like "solo morty with a ghastly, can't learn any ghost moves".
-No egg moves, tutor moves or unbuyable TMs.
I think that covers everything.
The team.
-Venusaur none of the moves on smogons sets (texas).
-
Tentacool can't evolve until blizzard, solo leads of e4 (vratix). note: changed to blizzard because i'm not spending ten hours at game corner or waiting until just before red to evolve it (I did say no unbuyable tms).
-Koffing some stuff about colours of moves (dex).
-Golbat nostalgic golbat that can't evolve (random).
-Nidoran if male swagger and phys, female attract and spec (kipp).
-Drapion (me) can't learn any moves >70bp, must solo 1 johto gl (restrictions by sos).
P.S. useless trivia of the day, natu learns peck at lvl1 and doesnt learn any other real attacks (ignoring the useless night shade and future sight) until ominous wind at lvl39.

Oops, nvm.

Dark Ray, take a Koffing. All of its moves must be a clearly defined colour in the touch screen without repeating colours.

IE: flying, ghost, poison and dragon count as one colour, Water/Ice, Grass/Bug, Ground/Rock

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Spinarak, name in Fighter

It must know three attacking moves at all times, and have the ability Insomnia. It has to kill one Pokemon every time it is switched in (including against Wild Pokemon). If Spinarak/Ariados dies in battle without fulfilling the above requirement, then you must lose the battle and may not use Ariados the next time you fight the Trainer. If you do not use this Pokemon against a Gym Leader and complete the requirement, it must be used against the two following Gyms.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Solo Morty with Ghastly. To evolve to Haunter, it must solo two gyms including Morty, and must solo five by Red. Assuming HGSS.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dark Ray, you get RBG the Golbat. Catch it as a Zubat & evolve it ASAP.

Your Golbat lives in the past & may only know moves that it knew in Gen I (This will help).
Because of this, it may not hold any items, nor may it evolve into Crobat.

Have fun...And yes, I'm the idiot who randomly gives people Cheri Berry Zubats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)