Uxie @ Light Clay
Impish
Levitate
252 HP | 252 Def | 6 Sp.Def
- Memento
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Reflect

I use Uxie for its defenses to support setting up Reflect/Light Screen and have enough bulk to lay down Stealth Rock. Dependent on the opposing lead I have U-turn to get out of there and switch to a counter and safely switch back in to set-up my dual screens.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Rash
Multi-Scale
200 Sp.Atk | 194 Spe | 116 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Dragonite is my mixed attacker who has amazing synergy with my Jirachi. Flamethrower for those pesky steels, Draco Meteor for dragons/STAB, Extremespeed for priority, and Thunderbolt for waters and to help against Suicune. He can generally come in on most of Jirachi's counters.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Bold
Serene Grace
252 HP | 224 Def | 34 Spe
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon
- Calm Mind
- Wish

I made Jirachi mixed between Wish support and a sweeper. With dual screens on the team it gives him the bulk to sweep and help me against stall teams, while he is capable of passing around Wishes for the team and keep my sweepers healthy and keep my dual screener alive. Psychic for STAB and Thunderbolt for waters who attempt to set-up against me or if I lose Dragonite, I have another Thunderbolt user.

Nattorei @ Leftovers
Impish
Iron Barbs
232 Sp.Def | 188 HP | 88 Def
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

My hazard Pokemon, it sets up spikes to help rid of some of Jirachi's counters so that it can successfully come in and pass around Wishes or set-up with Calm Mind. Leech Seed to force switches and heal, Thunder Wave for status and to help prevent other sweepers from setting up, Power Whip to help against Swampert and other pesky waters that try to either set-up against me.

Roobushin @ Leftovers
Adamant
Guts
68 HP | 194 Atk | 248 Sp.Def
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bulk Up

Ruubushin is my physical sweeper on the team, while under dual screens he's pretty unbeatable after a few Bulk Ups. He can re-heal with Drain Punch, Mach Punch to sweep with; with its priority, and Stone Edge for variety.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Quiet
Magic Guard
252 Sp.Atk | 192 HP | 64 Def
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick Room

Reuniclus is my special sweeper on the team and can do this job VERY while with its natural bulk and Magic guard ability. I give him Psycho shock so that it can't be walled by Blissey, the rest is pretty much the standard for him. I use Life Orb over Leftovers because I have Recover on him, which allows me to heal off the damage Life Orb would give me and allow me to continue my sweep.

lol, 4/6 of your team is the same as mine. You even use Wish and dual screens like I do.

Uxie: Fine

Dragonite: Life Orb is a bad idea as attacking first eliminates your Multiscale. A mainly physical moveset with Dragon Claw/Outrage, Fire Punch and Extremespeed is better than Draco Meteor which makes it hard to use your other special attacks. Dragonite doesn't want speed as much as it does HP and At. Leftovers will help you a lot more, or maybe a Dragon Jewel for a REALLY powerful Draco Meteor.

Jirachi: I once used a nearly identical set. Wish helps you CM much higher than normal, although you'll find it's hard to sweep with Electric and Psychic for coverage. Ground types are a problem.

Ferrothorn: Fine

Conkeldurr: Life Orb is not the right item for you. With screens you want to focus on survival more than damage. Screens plus bulk up and Leftovers will help your survival a lot more, especially since poison or burn compounded with LO will end you very quickly, even with Drain Punch.

Reuniclus: Technically fine, although if you're only using Psycho Shock for Blissey, that's pointless because Blissey is setup fodder allowing you to get to +6 easily. Afterwards Psychic will be fine and is better against opposing Conkeldurr, which will give you some problems otherwise. And if you're like me, if you have a Conkeldurr than consider Shadow Ball over Focus Blast. Opposing Reuniclus and other Psychic types can't beat you with Shadow Ball and Conkeldurr takes care of Fighting. Tyraintar try to use Crunch more than Pursuit because everyone assumes you use Focus Blast, which is to your advantage. But since you already have a Calm Minder in Jirachi, maybe you should use the Trick Room variant. You'll have unopposed coverage and most of your pokemon are slow. This allows you to run Gyro Ball on Ferrothorn.

Wow, I'll have to admit, solid team there. I can only see a possible Fire weakness as Dragonite isn't going to last long without Roost, while holding Life Orb. The Rash nature makes it even worse as Heatran can now fire its sun-boosted Fire Blasts willy-nilly and possibly 2HKO with SR.

Hihidaruma/Heatran decimates your team if Screens are not up. The Dragonite problem is already mentioned, and its pretty stupid that you don't want to use Inner Focus with your given moveset, Superpower can be used if Inned Focus is used. By the way Extreme Speed is not legal with MS (Bulky DD Nite is the best). Replace Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn as you don't really need it, as your team is pretty slow, with Gyro Ball to decimate faster Pokemon. To amend the aforementioned threat that Hihi poses, you can replace Jirachi with a Gyarados, preferably Restalker, as it deals with Hihi perfectly, and you have a more potent Calm Minder, and if you are not convinced, you will not want to pass a Wish at +2 for Jirachi. Reniculus' spread is a little weird, as 252 Hp / 252 Def is alot better at eating hits than your current spread.

You could try replacing Uxie with Cresellia, but thats just a random suggestion, as Lunar Dance is extremely effective in this metagame where offense is so dominant. It can also decimate every DDDragon easily, which pose a moderate threat to your team. Hope I helped, good luck with your team, its pretty stable!

I'm attempting to fix my fire weakness, thanks ^^

Thunder Wave not good on a slow team? your joking right? It's perfect for a slow team...

So far I feel I need to fix Dragonite and probably fix my lead to help fix my fire weakness too then make jirachi my dual screener.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Solid

Dragonite's Thunderbolt
seems pretty unnecessary though, at least it doesn't weigh in better than Earthquake. Bulky waters in general are not a big threat in Gen 5, and this team has the very reason on it-- Nattorei. Any Suicune or Burungeru is pretty much asking to be setup bait for you, so I don't really see Thunderbolt coming in too much use. If you want a weird anti-metagame move Brick Break for TTar/Bliss or even Ice Beam-- you can never have enough Gliscor checks in this meta. Roost is always a great option for Marvel Scale Dragonite too. As Jaroda said, even for the mixsweeper, Leftovers (to help combat sand) is probably the best item for Dragonite this metagame. Haban Berry at least.

As Jaroda mentioned, Leftovers > Life Orb on Roob (god, can we suspect the name Conkledurrrr?? Terrible).

Otherwise, looks great.

Solid

Dragonite's Thunderbolt
seems pretty unnecessary though, at least it doesn't weigh in better than Earthquake. Bulky waters in general are not a big threat in Gen 5, and this team has the very reason on it-- Nattorei. Any Suicune or Burungeru is pretty much asking to be setup bait for you, so I don't really see Thunderbolt coming in too much use. If you want a weird anti-metagame move Brick Break for TTar/Bliss or even Ice Beam-- you can never have enough Gliscor checks in this meta. Roost is always a great option for Marvel Scale Dragonite too. As Jaroda said, even for the mixsweeper, Leftovers (to help combat sand) is probably the best item for Dragonite this metagame. Haban Berry at least.

As Jaroda mentioned, Leftovers > Life Orb on Roob (god, can we suspect the name Conkledurrrr?? Terrible).

Otherwise, looks great.
I'll take those suggestions. ^^ The dragonite was being tested from a previous suggestion I had before. I felt I needed an earthquake also to help insure I have an additional out to Heatran as he can really harm this team as they said above when I'm not under Reflect and Light Screen.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If Heatran is a concern, Aqua Tail (or Surf) might be worth considering, because Balloon-ran is a prick. Aqua Tail can also help against Gliscor somewhat, and gets the benefit of not having to worry about the -2's from Draco Meteor.

If Heatran is a concern, Aqua Tail (or Surf) might be worth considering, because Balloon-ran is a prick. Aqua Tail can also help against Gliscor somewhat, and gets the benefit of not having to worry about the -2's from Draco Meteor.
I'll do this because I really need an out to Heatran. I'll use Ice Beam also to counter Gliscor, I see him a LOT.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
It's sad, but random Ice move on pokemon X is almost never bad in this Gliscor/Landlos-centric metagame . . . I even used Hidden Power Ice Jolly Garchomp in round 1, and it . . . depressingly . . . performed really well.

It's sad, but random Ice move on pokemon X is almost never bad in this Gliscor/Landlos-centric metagame . . . I even used Hidden Power Ice Jolly Garchomp in round 1, and it . . . depressingly . . . performed really well.
Hahahaha, sad truth. I updated the first post. I changed Reuniclus to a trick room sweeper, I felt with the slow team, the trick room suggestion above would be pretty hot.

Thunder Wave not good on a slow team? your joking right? It's perfect for a slow team....
The only Pokemon that can out speed paralyzed Pokemon is Dragonite, and therefore it is redundant unless you are relying on hax.

EDIT: And Jirachi

EDIT 2: @ Ice, it counters the effectiveness of Trick Room .____. you waste a turn paralyzing something and then you get outsped. Conkeldurr has 50 speed, it can only outspeed those with 200 speed and below, and the most significant paralyzed threat it outspeeds is Shibby (I think)

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Paralysis + Trick Room is so pro, I'm lost for words.

Conkeldurr is fast enough to outspeed most paralysed things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)