There is no Battle here. April fools!(Pimpganster vs Lord Jesseus)[unflavoured ATM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hey there all you fellow jokers, and Welcome to the 1st April conservatorium! Where we've captured the Very air of April 1st, so every Pokemon gets the Ability Prankster! (just for clarification, Pimpgangster, is this a replacement of or an addition to the Pokemons other abilities?)

2 Challengers enter the arena in the center of the room... so it appears I'd best be off to commentate!

So... according to these Records, the Person featuring a Purple fur coat with a matching hat and Funky Glasses is Pimpgangster! He issued a challenge stating:

Pimpgangster's challenge said:
2v2 Doubles
2 Day Battler DQ, 4 Day Ref DQ (It's alright if the ref needs to go over the DQ once or twice)
unlimited Recoveries/3 Chills per poke
Arena: April Fools - in this arena it is the 1st of April every day. Every poke acts as if they have prankster.
After this almost "fool"ish challenge, A man who has only been seen before with the Avatar of a RBY Haunter, Lord Jesseus, Responded:

Jessus's responce said:
I accept Pimpgangster
Switch = Irrelevant
No Items
All Abilities
ooh! it appears that the 2 trainers are about to release their Pokemon! Let's see what's in their teams...

Hippopotas [noBINGO] (Female)
Nature: Careful (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Stream (Innate) When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock, Ground, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw Abilities.

Ability 2: Sand Force (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 32

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Yawn (*)
Take Down (*)
Dig (*)
Sand Tomb (*)

Slack Off (*)
Body Slam (*)
Stockpile (*)

Earthquake (*)
Roar (*)
Toxic (*)
Rock Slide

Breezi [SupaKupa] (Female)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Unburden(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats: 55 / 36 / 49 / 70 / 45 / 85

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85

Gust
Sand-Attack
Tailwind
Encore
Knock Off
Copycat
Heal Pulse
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Entrainment

Me First
Wish
Gastro Acid

Protect
Toxic
Venoshock

Pilcowatt [Delta]
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -15% Spe and +5% accuracy on enemy attacks)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80 (-15%)

EC: 3/6
MC: 5
DC: 3/5
Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Charge(*)
Tackle(*)
Thundershock(*)
Detect(*)

Counter(*)
Mirror Coat(*)
Signal Beam(*)

Thunder Wave(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Scald(*)

Shinx [Epsilon] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45

EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attscks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Guts: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Leer(*)
Charge(*)
Bite(*)
Spark(*)
Roar(*)
Swagger(*)

Double Kick(*)
Ice Fang(*)
Quick Attack(*)

Toxic(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Wild Charge(*)

Battle Progression

since it is a double battle with 2 Pokemon, we can skip Pimpgangster sending out his Pokes as they are already shown.

so...

-Jesseus gives orders
-Pimpganster gives orders
-I ref like a Newb (not a n00b, they're very different)
-Pimpgangster orders
-Jesseus orders
-I ref again
-repeat until someone wins!

(note: I think that's it for the OP... tell me if I've missed something)

A Ground type. How delightfully convenient.

Ok, the hippo is an obvious threat. Luckily, Shinx's intimidate will lower its attack from the get go, but let's try to lower it even more. Pilcowatt, use Scald and hope for burn. Shinx, sadly both of these opponents are female which is bad for your Rivalry, so let's just Toxic hippototas.
Just keep Scalding the hippo Pilcowatt, but Shinx I want you to not let our poisonous friend get away without seeing any injury. Run up and Spark Breezi!
For the final Action, I want Pilcowatt to keep doing what he's doing while Shinx uses Ice Fang on Hippototas.
Pilcowatt, on any action where Hippo uses Earthquake, replace your action with Counter directed at him.

Hippopotas i want you to enTomb Pilcowatt with Sand and then follow up with a Toxic to it. Then use Toxic on Shinx to finish.

Breezi, start off by Sand Attacking Pilco to hinder his attempts. Then use Tailwind to gve the hippo some speed and then finish off with a Heal Pulse directed at Hippo

confirming Prankster is in addition to their other abilities

sorry about the late reply guys, school and all prevented me from doing all the calcs...

Round 1!
(and yes, the Dot's are intentional)​
(what's this? I'm on? ok, ok, I'll give the announcement)

Welcome Trainers, to the April Fools Arena!!!
Please send out your Pokemon and begin the Battle!
|

. . .noBINGO|SupaKupa
. HP: 100|HP: 90
Energy: 100|100 . . . .
. Atk: 3|1 (-)
Def: 3|2 .
SpA: 1 (-)|4 (+) .
SpD: 3 (+)|2 . . . .
Spe: 32|85 .​

VS
|

. . .Delta|Epsilon
HP: 80|90 .
Energy: 100|100 . . . .
. Atk: 2|4 (+)
Def: 1|2 . .
SpA: 3 (+)|1 (-) . .
SpD: 1|2 . .
Spe: 80 (-)|45 . . . .​

Ok, it appears that Our 2 Trainers have sent out their Pokemon, and we'l
*BANG-fizzle-fizzle*
[white noise]ok, soit appears that someone hasshorted our speaker system, soit maybe hard to hear me... Oh wait! That was just noBINGO's Sand Stream activating![/white noise]
*electronic noises*
Ok, so Our speakers have been fixed up, (welcome to the 21st century people!) so let's get this battle on!​

It seems that SupaKupa the Breezi started off by using the Sandstorm and whisking a Sand Attack into Delta's Eyes! "Laughing all the Way" *mumble in earpiece* what's that? wrong holiday? ok...
Epsilon then decides he wants a piece of the fun and launches a Toxic on noBINGO! That's not gonna be pretty...
Delta, though blinded by the sand, drops a bucket of scalding hot water on noBINGO! While I do enjoy my fair share of practical jokes, I think noBINGo's had enough...
Finally noBINGO gets to attack these annoying Pranksters and entombs Delta in swirling sands!​

*ooh!* noBINGO, Epsilon and SupaKupa have gotten one sheer beating! but somehow Delta managed to avoid damage from BOTH the Sand Tomb AND the sandstorm... Is he Magic? or goes he have some kind of Guardian Angel protecting him???​

Regardless, The Pokemon don't stop there, SupaKupa blows a mighty Tailwind! Although it wasn't intentional, this deals an extra 1 damage to an unexpected Delta, and seems to have the razor-sharp rocks and pebbles moving around Breezi (+1 SS damage to Shinx, -1 to Breezi) - oh, it appears SupaKupa WAS doing this intentionally, as She's now laughing her head off at the cuts and minor abrasions (yes, that's a word) on Delta
Acting in Combination, noBINGO gets a laughing return for that hot water, and Toxic's Delta back!
However, Delta is just Laughing! Is this because of it's magical guardian? Or is it just that Delta threw more Scalding water at noBINGO?
...nope, It's definately the Guardian, as Scald Missed! This leaves Delta Shocked...
Epsilon has it's own Ideas, and Tackles Breezi with a body of Sparks! and This leaves Breezi Paralysed!​

More Cuts and Bruises for Delta, not so many for SupaKupa, while noBINGO is still raging at that Toxic...​

Now faster than SupaKupa, noBINGO now launches a Toxic at Delta! Was this revenge for SupaKupa? or just for more laughs? We'll never know...
Despite this Paralysis, SupaKupa manages to troll Jesseus even further by Healing noBINGO with a Pulse of energy! This must make Jesseus really mad...
It certainly has, because Delta and Epsilon both launch a tag-team of Scald and Ice Fang! Although boiling water and Frozen Ice normally counteract, They both hit noBINGO for Super Effective damage, taking out More than 1/3 of it's health!!!​

More cuts and bruises for Breezi and Shinx, while both Shinx and Hippopotas suffer from Toxic...

|

. . .noBINGO|SupaKupa
. .HP: 64|HP: 71
. . 82|73

VS
|

. . .Delta|Epsilon
HP: 68|82 .
. 70|83
SpD: 1|2 . .​

Sand Attack on Pilco
No calculations needed
Toxic on Hippo
accuracy Check: hit
Scald on Hippo
Accuracy Check: hit
Critical hit: no
Final Damage = 16.5
Sand Tomb on Pilco
Critical hit: no
Final Damage = 12.75

End of Turn calcs
Hippo = 16.5 + 1 [toxic]
Pilco = 12.75 + 0 + 0 [too bad, Magic guard :(]
Shinx = 2 [SS]
Breezi = 2 [SS]

---

Tailwind
yay for double speed!
Toxic on Pilco (Magic Guard renders this irrelevant, but WTF)
Accuracy Check: Hit
Scald on Hippo
Accuracy Check: Miss! [:O]
Spark on Breezi
Accuraccy Check: Hit
Critical Hit: no
Paralyse check: Paralysed! [:O]
Final Damage = 14.25

End of Turn calcs
Hippo = 1 [Toxic] (18.5)
Pilco = 0 (12.75)
Shinx = 2 [SS] (4)
Breezi = 14.25 + 1 [SS](17.25)

---

Toxic on Shinx
Heal Pulse on Hippo
Healed 20HP
Scald on Hippo
Burn Check: no (sorry!)
Final Damage = 18.75
Ice Fang on Hippo
Freeze: no
Final Damage = 16.5

Hippopotas: 36 - 64/100
Breezi: 19 - 71/90
---
Pilcowatt: 12 - 68/80
Shinx: 8 - 82/90

Let me sing a special song 4 all you guys (dark pulse said i could)
MEEEOOOHHHH meoh meoh meoh cats go meoh. lalalalala MEEEOOOHHHH

Thank you thank you

now pay me your COOOOOKIES BWAHHHHHHH!

Hippo i want you hold that shrimp in place with a Sand Tomb and then hit the whole earth with an Earthquake. Finish up by Yawning in that shrimps face

Breezi will start by firing another Heal Pulse at Hippo and then Gastro Acid to make Delta take poison and then end with a VenoShock directed at Delta

Ok guys, let's Scald that hippo again While Shinx delivers another Spark against Breezi. Delta, avoid everything with Detect while Shinx Ice Fang's hippototas.
To close the round, focus your attacks! Ice Fang and Scald the hippo!

Round 2!
I'm starting the reffing now, so I'll just put this in for the moment as a placeholder, and work on the rest now
|

. . .noBINGO|SupaKupa
NRG: 82|73 . .
Spe: 32|21 .
Badly Poisoned|Paralysed .​

VS
|

. . .Delta|Epsilon
NRG: 70|83 . .

Spe: 80 (-)|45 . . . .
entombed, Badly Poisoned (2)|Badly Poisoned (2) . . . . .​

Ok! We're back at the 1st April conservatorium, where a Flash mob has suddenly picked me up and carried me to the other side of the battlefield... Not to mention that we've had 3 streakers run across, dodging all the attacks... but whatever! It's all fun...​

on to the Much more Important battle, where it appears that SupaKupa has Healed noBINGO with another Pulse of energy! But this seems to have put a bit of strain on her...
Following up on that devious Attempt to keep her Partner alive, Epsilon Shows why he's not to be messed with, Sparking himself up and Tackling Breezi with Mighty force!
Oh! I almost Missed Delta Dumping Even More Scalding hot water on noBINGO! This joke is getting old...
But wait! This time the Scalding water seems to have left a 2nd degree Burn on noBINGO, meaning he'll be really hurting...
Speaking of Hurting, it appears noBINGO is trying to trap Pilcowatt in Even More enTombing Sand, but because of the Burn, he can't perform it well and only does a minimal amount of damage... Hurting Himself quickly Afterwards!​

The Poison seems to be accumulating, as both noBINGO and Epsilon take Twice as much damage as last round! (2, not 1)​

That doesn't stop Delta however, who Quickly Detects any incoming attacks, preparing to dodge...
SupaKupa, trying to help out it's Team-mate, attempts a Gastro Acid on Delta, but Ends up being Fully Paralysed! This sends Epsilon Laughing, but Leaves Pilcowatt in pure shock that it dodged that attack for nothing...
Forgetting it's Laughter, Delta Rushes in and Bites noBINGO hard with Fangs of Ice! While this must of hurt, being Super-effective and all, noBINGO doesn't seem to care, as she launches a powerful Earthquake! Hitting both Delta and Epsilon.
...although despite the Powerful quake shaking across the field... noBINGO didn't unleash full power due to it's 2nd Degree Burn!
Quickly following up it's Earthquake, noBINGO Yawns loudly, seemingly making Delta very Drowzee (CWutIDidThar?)
Not fearing noBINGO, Delta drops More Scalding Water on noBINGO, Spreading it's Burn across more of it's body!
But that's not all, Delta then Follows up with an Ice Fang! Freezing noBINGO's leg!

noBINGO seems to be taking quite a beating here, burned and frozen, along with the Toxic damage, he may not last too long...​

|

. . .noBINGO|SupaKupa
. .HP: 14|HP: 46
NGR: 64|40 . .
Spe: 32|85 .
2nd degree Burn, Frozen Leg, Badly Poisoned(3)|Paralysed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .​

VS
|

. . .Delta|Epsilon
HP: 32|48 .
NRG: 33|63 . .
SpD: 1|2 . .
Spe: 80 (-)|45 . . . .
entombed, Badly Poisoned(3), Drowzy|Badly Poisoned(3) . . . . . . . . . . .​
Watch out guys! Not only everyone on Low health, but Breezi and Delta are on Low energy! If Energy reaches 0, it counts as a faint! x_x​

no crits from the RNG

Heal Pulse[worked], Spark(no para), Sand Tomb, Scald(Burned)
Detect, Gastro Acid[paralysed], Ice Fang(no freeze, no flinch), Earthquake
Yawn, Ice Fang(frozen), Scald(Burned again!?), Venoshock[worked]​

that's the order and all the RNG rolls, now on to the HP and energy loss! xD​

Key:​

-> = move damage/healing
~ = Residual Damage (Toxic, burn and SS)​

Hippo:64->84(Heal Pulse)->67(Scald)~63->51(Ice Fang)~47->35(Ice Fang)->18(Scald)~14​

Breeze:71->52|50|48~46​

Delta:68->60|60|60->32~32 (note: I had accidently made Hippo have no Burn uing Sand Tomb, and left out STAB on Venoshock, but when I fixed it up, Delta remained on the same Health! [I have fixed it, however] so it was kinda irrelevant, but funny! xD)​

Epsilon:82|78->56|52~48​

---

NRG:
_________
noBINGO
82 -4
78 -7
71 -7
_________
SupaKupa
73 -18
55 -6
49 -9
_________
Delta
70 -18
52 -(7+6=13)
39 -6
_________
Epsilon
82 -5
77 -5
72 -9

yeah, I think that's right...
Ok! That's done (I think)! Lets get Jesseus Posting, and have me running through that long process of reffing...​

launches a powerful Earthquake! Hitting both Delta and Epsilon.
Um, Delta was using detect and should not have been affected.

Anyway, go for the kill! Delta, Scald that hippo one last time! Shinx, use Ice Fang with priority on the hippo.
Next up, turn your attention towards Breezi with Thunderbolt and Wild Charge twice!

Yeah Delta shoulda avoided that, but anyway it looks like the end for Hippo however you can Yawn that Shinx and then follow up with two Earthquakes

Breezi Venosock (Delta), Chill, Venoshock (Shinx)

EDIT: So sorry it's taken me so long, but I'm working on it now! D:
ok, I'm busy with school and stuff and can't do the damage calcs atm - until then, hang tight! I can't work on the post :(

also, that was a flavour problem only, I didn't actually include the damage in the calculations, my bad >_<

busy, but jesseus won by 0.25 health (and speed)

|

. . .noBINGO|SupaKupa
. . 82|73

VS
|

. . .Delta|Epsilon
. 70|83

Shinx yawned
Hippo scalded, [>14] fainted x_x
Breezi Ice fanged [14.25]
Delta venoshocked (non-para) [32.25 damage] (critical hit [HAX] =S) PILCOWATT FAINTED
---
Shinx takes 3 damage (poison)
---
Breezi chills (non-para)
Breezi takes wild charge! :O [15.75]
---
Shinx takes 3 damage
---
wild charge! [15.75] Breezi Fainted x_x
Shinx venoshocked (non-para) [27.75 damage] (breezi fainted)
---
Shinx takes 3 damage
---
Hippo = 0
Pilco = 0
breezi = 0 (0.25 HP lol)
___
energy consumption
---
hippo
(irrelevant)
___
Breezi
40-13
27+12
39-9
___
Pilcowatt
33-10
23-7
16-11
(well, it would have been, if it hadn't fainted)`

___
Shinx
63-14
49-7
42-11

I re-checked a couple of times and it all fits, but it doesn't matter I guess, Delta didn't faint...

*sigh* my post got deleted... I don wanna write all that flavour again

EDIT: :O - that was the post I made a couple of days ago, and Delta didn't faint...

Far out >_<

anyway, what actually happened:

on the turn Breezi SHOULD have chilled, she got spammed by T-bolt, taking her to precarious HP
then Epsilon Wild charged for the KS

so:

1 KOC for both of Jesseus's pokes
2 MC and 1 EC and DC for all pokes
2 TC for both battlers
???RC for me (I'm an n00b, I know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)