.: Enigma Pure Offense OU [RMT]:.

"SHUT UP MEG"

-

OK I was thinking of making a team with Breloom in it then I thought sand but It is very difficult to make a sand storm team very well with Breloom in it then it hit me (It Literally got hit with a clock) Enigma!

Ok First I needed to Fighting types that really support each other so Conkeldurr fitted in the team really good.

Now I needed a late game sweeper and a tank and Reuniclus fitted in very well. Included Magic Guard Sandstorm doesn't hurt it.

Ok so all the main supporters were there I needed a early game sweeper and his name was Latios, you won't imagine how many people underestimate this guy and he works very well with the others.

Ok for the Final piece which is obvious I needed the Mole! Excadrill is very powerfull and can OHKO many pokemon. If you give it a chance to Sword Dance It is game over.

Enigma

Breloom .:Enigma:.@ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Swords Dance
Spore
Mach Punch
Bullet Seed

The whole reason this team was made was because of breloom, It can wreak havoc and OHKO most pokemon that resist it. Bullet seed does 70%+STAB because of Technician and Mach punch does 80% +STAB because of Technician. If you give it a chance to SD then Bullet Seed does 120 base attack power that's how powerful this thing is. It made it as my lead because nobodyuses Infernape than before and most people set up rather than attack me giving a full chance to SD then wreak havoc with Mach punch or Bullet seed. Spore just Increases my chances of SD happening.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Gastrodon is awesomely brilliant His typing makes him take Ice and water attacks really easily. It has great synergy with Conkeldurr as in Conkeldurr can take a Grass knot and Latios can take a Leaf storm. It helps My teams problem of getting sweeped by overpowered Politoed. LO latios can dominate this team So Toxic get's rid of it and also Ice Beam can 2HKO Gliscor at full health. Recover is an absolute must and makes Gastrodon live longer in battles. Scald 30% chance of burn helps get rid of Sweepers and Celebi quickly that's if I get killed by leaf storm. This Idea was in my mind and it got pushed out by HBK helping me out.

Gastrodon is sometimes used as a lead but sometimes used for stall.

Heihachi

Conkeldurr
(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 135 SDef / 1 Def

Bulk Up
Mach Punch
Drain Punch
Stone Edge

OK he is the Big boss in this team because he can wall all defensive attacks then go super crazy with it's attack. It's pr0bally stupid to put 1 remaining EV on Conkeldur defense but it lacks defense because he can break common walls. Now you won't believe how many people come in with flying types and expect me to payback but then they see I have stone Edge instead. Stone Edge does so much + Conkeldurr Adamant nature can OHKO Jellicent after one BU. Drain punch is used because most people Toxic me and find out I have guts then I rampage on with Drain punch and get my life back, most of the times I only get 3 chances to attack because Drain punch only gives you half. Conkeldurr loves Blissey because when I drain punch I get my whole life back if I get the OHKO.

Rage!

Tyranitar (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

Stealth Rock
Crunch
Fire Blast
Superpower

Tyranitar is also A big dog in this team. It has great defense and with it's incredible power it can OHKO most pokemon. It is important I don't easily sacrifice Tar because Excadrill is the whole reason why Ttar is here.

Also Tyranitar has great abusing power because it can tank ghost types then go for a huge Crunch which most people forget I have. It has simple Evs and with 252HP it can tank most Pokemon out there. Also Tyranitar power to put a lot of pressure on teams in unimaginable. Scizor can do so much if it get's locked into Uturn because most Scizor Outspeed me and Uturn out which is very discouraging but Scizor with Life orb can't OHKO Tyranitar at 50%.

Hot Point

Rotom-W @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs:4 HP/ 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Trick
Shadow Ball
Hydro Pump
Thunder
Rotom-W as suggested by Brizznet is great for this team to abuse Rain very well. With specs I am bale to OHKO a lot of pokemon who doesn't resist a specs + Stab + Rain Hydro Pump. With Trick I can stop man set up sweepers. Shadow Ball takes care of reuncilus though I don't get stab I can get Specs boost.
I use this set mainly to cripple Physical threats,such as Breloom,Tyranitar and Scizor.

Darth Vader

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

Draco Meteor
Surf
Hidden Power [Fire]
Thunder Bolt

Latios amazing 130 special attack make it formidable and can show it's Raw power very early,Fortuitously most base 110’s run a Hidden Power which does hinder their speed. Nonetheless Latios still retains a hasty speed statistic which makes him not only the fastest Dragon’s but also one of the most agile current threats. Trick allows me to take care of people who want to power up their stats to +6.

Driller

Excadrill (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Earthquake
X-Scissor

Excadrill is awesome on any sand team, Conkeldur has great synergy with Excadrill also Conkeldurr can OHKo every Excadrill with Mach punch including Sr damage. With Excadrill poor defense nobody finds it beating all pokemon.
Excadrill sees himself hitting attack and speed levels of 405 and 550 respectively.

.:So this is my most successful team and has won me many battle:.

That's not a bad team. But, the half of your team can easily lose to a Life Orb Jolly Staraptor. Also your team has a big weakness on Scizor too.
You have two Fighting and two Psychic pokemon in your team. I think that you should change this a little bit.
I think that you should change Reuniclus set. I think that you should use this set instead of the one that you have:
Calm Mind @Leftovers/Life Orb
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Ev's: 252HP, 252Def, 252SpD
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Focus Blast

Just to be sure that it'll hang on more in battle.

T-Tar. Since it's Sassy be sure to have 0 in Defense to be sure that when someone choose Ninetales or Politoed Sand Stream comes last and stays in.

For Reuniclus, swap Recover for Trick Room or go the CM route as the above user posted. 3 attacks + recover is not a good reuniclus set.

OK first of all Trick room Reuniclus just ruins the whole reason the team was made but tanks for the Rate .
Barnibas thanks for the Rate. I actually wanted to use that set but I wasn't really
Liking it but nowak I think it is awesome.
Thanks for the Idea I will test it.

OK first of all Trick room Reuniclus just ruins the whole reason the team was made but tanks for the Rate .
Barnibas thanks for the Rate. I actually wanted to use that set but I wasn't really
Liking it but nowak I think it is awesome.
Thanks for the Idea I will test it.
what do you mean? TR reuniclus is meant to basically sweep for 5 turns then die/switch out. also even if it died during TR, conkel loom and ttar are all relatively slow.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, excellent team you have here. You seem to have a lot of stuff covered, however I'm noticing weaknesses to Rain, Reuniclus, Thundurus and Scizor. You really have nothing to switch into a strong rain boosted attack, Latios or Breloom can't take those for very long so i'm going to recommend using Rotom-W over Reuniclus. Rotom gives you a pretty solid switch in to common rain sweepers like Starmie. As mentioned eariler, Scizor can be a big threat to your team as it can OHKO half your team with the appropriate attack. Rotom checks Scizor with WoW and he gives you a secondary check to Excadrill. Trick Room Reuniclus and Nasty Plot Thundurus can do some serious damage to your team. To help with this you could use Chopple Berry on Tyranitar. The Chopple greatly helps when taking on Reuniclus/Thundurus as it allows you to live a Forcus Blast. Speaking of Tyranitar, I think Rock Slide over Superpower would be a better option. Rock Slide let's you quickly dispose of Volcarona/Thundurus. Superpower is probably for opposing Tyranitar, but your team handles them just fine so I dont think it's all that necsasary.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt / Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp / Hidden Power Fire
- Pain Split

good luck with your team!

Thanks for the rate brizznet. Well I was trying to add a bulky water in the team and Rotom fits in so well thanks. Also testing the chopple berry TTar

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also, if your playing in the DW tier, wouldn't you want to use Soul Dew on Latios?

Also, if your playing in the DW tier, wouldn't you want to use Soul Dew on Latios?
This. Soul Dew > Choice Specs in Dream world.
Also you might wanna test out wanna test out Sandslash for his dream world ability is the same as Excadrill's and he is TEN times as bulkier. Just a little less speed but tons of bulk and totally worth it.

Okkkkkkkkkk

1. Soul Dew
2. Brick Break on Excadrill
3. Your team appears to be VERY Genesect weak. You have 3 Weaknesses, and it does massive damage to Breloom with a boosted U-turn, provided it has attack investment.
4. Do NOT run HP Fire on Latios. You will regret it.

that's about it

OK I will puth soul dew on latios.
Sandslash sucks as a Sweeper and it's UU
Also Brick Break on Driller dosen't really reich my taste. HP fire and Latios is brillant I love it so much so I won't get's rid of it.i'll

OK I will puth soul dew on latios.
Sandslash sucks as a Sweeper and it's UU
Also Brick Break on Driller dosen't really reich my taste. HP fire and Latios is brillant I love it so much so I won't get's rid of it.i'll
I got to top 15 on smogon and 1350 on PO using Sandslash. UU also has nothing to do with anything.

truedrew

Banned deucer.
there seems to be a slight weakness to sd gliscore with acrobatics+flying gem and a jolly nature as it out speeds ure breloom and conkelldurp and can 0HKO them with plus 2 or in brelooms case +0.to fix this u mite want to try a Rotom-W as already stated by BrizzNetz

there seems to be a slight weakness to sd gliscore with acrobatics+flying gem and a jolly nature as it out speeds ure breloom and conkelldurp and can 0HKO them with plus 2 or in brelooms case +0.to fix this u mite want to try a Rotom-W as already stated by BrizzNetz
Thanks for the rate Latios will always outspeed then OHKO with Surf.

Semi Bump, Semi Edit, I have Trick on Latios and Rotom-W sos I removed Trick from Latios for Thunder Bolt

I tested Cholpe Berry Tyranitar and it works great for the team and has a fantastic way of revenge killing also.

Anymore Suggestions

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Nice team bro.I think you should switch Rotom for Gastrodon since the former is too weak to constantly come in to absorb Specs Toed and other rain abusers attacks while the latter excels at it.Everything else in your team is OHKO'ed or 2HKO'ed by Boosted Hydro Pumps.You might wanna run Pursuit over Crunch on Tyranitar so you can trap the latis.Nothing on your team likes taking soul dew DM's repeatedly except Tyranitar who won't be able to survive more than two.Trapping Latis will also help Breloom sweep.I'd also suggest Brick break or Rapid Spin over X-scissor.Good luck!

Nice team bro.I think you should switch Rotom for Gastrodon since the former is too weak to constantly come in to absorb Specs Toed and other rain abusers attacks while the latter excels at it.Everything else in your team is OHKO'ed or 2HKO'ed by Boosted Hydro Pumps.You might wanna run Pursuit over crun on Tyranitar so you can trap the latis.Nothing on your team likes taking soul dew DM's repeatedly except Tyranitar who won't be able to survive more than two.Trapping Latis will also help Breloom sweep.I'd also suggest Brick break or Rapid Spin over X-scissor.Good luck!
Thanks but my team doesn't really threat Sr and S also Yeah I will test the Pursuit on Ttar. Gastrodon is really good I will take that into account.
Specs Politoed gets 2hko by Bullet seed and Rotom get's Ohko by Mach punch. I will test Gastro aswell. This team is Peaking #22 right now.

Thanks but my team doesn't really threat Sr and S also Yeah I will test the Pursuit on Ttar. Gastrodon is really good I will take that into account.
Specs Politoed gets 2hko by Bullet seed and Rotom get's Ohko by Mach punch. I will test Gastro aswell. This team is Peaking #22 right now.
since when did rotom get OHKOed by loom mach punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)