Returning to Our Roots NOC Mafia - GAME OVER: The Mafia Wins

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Empoof was asked to be reserved
Anyone who cares about the game enough to ask to be reserved probably cares enough to request a power role
As a probably irrelevant side note, empoof and Walrein are forum friends

That's my last post on the matter. let's drop it. Even without that, njiggs buddying is enough incriminating evidence on empoof if he flips scum.

@spiffy and co., I start bandwagons. I also push them. That's honestly just my playstyle.

So what if we're forum friends? I never requested a role. I don't know how many times i'd have to make that claim before it's considered valid in your eyes but whatever. I understand that I'm village and hopefully you get that through my village focused posts about trying to find mafia and etc. Yes I would consider it an "irrelevant side note"

Literal WIFOM. This is such a great time. I wouldn't consider this post very serious, my apologies. While Orcinus Duo does present a scumtell with his bandwagoning, I would like to note that he was the one who started the KoK bandwagon and if he was mafia he would've chosen someone else to bandwagon on for the lynch kill that day. Orcinus is definitely town in my eyes.

I would also like to hear from Metal Bagon about the things auramaster presented.

Pretty good even when I'm drunk eh? hehehehe

Literal WIFOM. This is such a great time. I wouldn't consider this post very serious, my apologies. While Orcinus Duo does present a scumtell with his bandwagoning, I would like to note that he was the one who started the KoK bandwagon and if he was mafia he would've chosen someone else to bandwagon on for the lynch kill that day. Orcinus is definitely town in my eyes.
Note that this could be bussing. However OD is village in my eyes too, mainly because of the way he keeps the discussion proactive and moving.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Njiggs to L-1 it is.

Lynch Nightmare Jigglypuff

EDIT:
TalkingLion(7): Aura Guardian, New World Order, Engineer Pikachu, khz, Mithril, Nightmare Jigglypuff, Maxim
NJiggly(4): TalkingLion, auramaster, orcinus, paperblade
Maxim(2): Flamestrike, Spiffy
Flamestrike(1): pokemaniac 212

Not voting:Ditto, Metal Bagon, nEsp, Empoof

(taking into account paperblades vote below)

I have barely paid attention since I last posted, it is 5:40AM, and I have not been asleep in the past 16 or so hours and probably won't be able to sleep for another 8 or so. This is relevant information.

lynch nightmare jigglypuff

Njiggs to L-1 it is.
Lynch Nightmare Jigglypuff

I believe this makes 5 votes

Town lets make sure it's just to L-1 and not all the way there until deadline, I believe that is in a little less than 12ish hours. There is no way I'm going to attempt to do a vote tally today -_- haha but hopefully we can keep track from Orcinus Duo's tally (or Walreins if he wants to through one up ^_^)

FoS Maxim for his lack of forethought before posting lynch targets, will look more into this later

Terribly sorry for not being on yesterday. I hope it was no problem.

I want to hear more from Metal Bagon and Maxim.

Also looking forward to spiffy posting the promised lot.

I'd like AG to post some thoughts, if he can find the time to do so.

Lynch Nightmare Jigglypuff in order to bring him closer to L-1, ofc.

Last, I don't mind OD (or anyone else) starting bandwagons. As long as we're able to cancel them in time we should only gain from them.

I didn't really promise a lot, I just couldn't sit and debate which to lynch at that moment. Although I am still hesitant, Nightmare Jigglypuff is the scummiest player at this moment in time. Hopefully he just isn't noob town...
Vote Nightmare Jigglypuff
I believe he is at L-2 right now.
Only one more vote should be casted against him for now.

We have about 3 hours until deadline iirc.

Should we talk about possibilities for tomorrows lynch as we wait for NJigglys response? We only have 72 hours per day and the more discussion we have the more beneficial it is for town, right? At least that makes sense to me

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think we should wait on discussion for tomorrow's lynch. If we set a target that's villy, then mafia will have 1 less person to worry about targeting. It's better to wait and see what they do. At least that's my opinion.

I think we should wait on discussion for tomorrow's lynch. If we set a target that's villy, then mafia will have 1 less person to worry about targeting. It's better to wait and see what they do. At least that's my opinion.
Alright fair enough. I didn't dive right into discussion because I was unsure of the consequences.

heeeerrrrreeee Njiggly Njiggly Njiggly...

Well, i could say that i'm not mafia, but i don't think that will help me right now. I think TL is the most scummy right now because he's never answered the question of why he tried to protect a mafioso, and has been pointing fingers all over the place.

I hope you realize saying the same thing over and over will not save you.
If you truly our village, you should really give us your thoughts for every player so that we have something to work with from a cleaned player if you ultimately are lynched.

I'll try, but it's pretty late and i might doze off on the keyboard.

NWO: Doesn't seem to talk a lot, could be to draw suspicion off of him. At the same time, he is our only claim, i'm just saying we should be a bit cautious.
Ditto: Seems to be trying to control the village and what they're going to do for the next couple of days. That could also just be him trying to win an NOC game though, so keep that in mind should i die.
Orcinus Duo: Are you new to noc? Just wondering as you seem to be questioning what should be going on. As for him possibly being a mafioso, i don't find it very likely since he's talking a lot more than, well, anyone.
Spiffy: Is a little pushy, but that could just be him trying to find a target.
nEsp: Thinks about the scenarios that the town is in, when being lynched by someone remains calm, i'd say he's town.
Paperblade: Seems to me to be a bit analytic, you'll have to check into him.
Flamestrike: Doesn't talk much, but does still have things to say. You should probably see what he has to say, it could be helpful.
Engineer Pikachu: Thought about the game more than he did about the village, have to keep an eye on him.
Maxim: Seems to jump from lynch to lynch, could be a noobscum.
khz: Is following the lynch. That could mean he's a vanilla town, or could be scum trying to blend in. He needs to post more if we'll ever find out.
Mithril: His posts don't contribute a lot, so i'd place him under suspicion.
auramaster: Keeps up with what is happening and is very interested in this game. What that means, i'm not quite sure, but i think he's town.

Okay, night. I really won't be able to stay up for much longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)