Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to post an open challenge.

1v1 Training Singles
1 Day DQ
No Recoveries/No Chills
1 Sub
ASB Arena
Training Items

There's a catch. I am looking for someone to face me and let me sketch 3 moves from them. Any 3 from this list will do:

-Aromatherapy/Heal Bell
-Bide
-Brick Break
-Counter
-Detect
-Disable
-Double Team
-Embargo
-Encore
-Guard Split
-Any Flat Healing Move
-Mirror Coat
-Power Split
-Protect
-Spikes
-Spore
-Stealth Rock
-Super Fang
-Teleport
-Thunder Wave
-Torment
-Toxic

If you have a mon you want trained that has 3 of these moves AND are willing to let me sketch those 3 in the match, then go ahead and challenge for this easy win =P

EDIT: Rickheg/Rediamond, I'll ref your match if you'll give me at least one grace period of 3 Days should the need arise. PM me teams if this is ok with you both.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'd like to post an open challenge.

1v1 Training Singles
1 Day DQ
No Recoveries/No Chills
1 Sub
ASB Arena
Training Items

There's a catch. I am looking for someone to face me and let me sketch 3 moves from them. Any 3 from this list will do:

-Aromatherapy/Heal Bell
-Bide
-Brick Break
-Counter
-Detect
-Disable
-Double Team
-Embargo
-Encore
-Guard Split
-Any Flat Healing Move
-Mirror Coat
-Power Split
-Protect
-Spikes
-Spore
-Stealth Rock
-Super Fang
-Teleport
-Thunder Wave
-Torment
-Toxic

If you have a mon you want trained that has 3 of these moves AND are willing to let me sketch those 3 in the match, then go ahead and challenge for this easy win =P

EDIT: Rickheg/Rediamond, I'll ref your match if you'll give me at least one grace period of 3 Days should the need arise. PM me teams if this is ok with you both.
OK, I think people get the point that we're battling a lot. Taking, have fun with Cofagrigus!!

DEMo_Gorgon47, I challenge you!

3 vs. 3 singles
NFE
2 recoveries, 5 Chills
2 day DQ
Stadium: The Oceangoer
Description: A stadium set several miles off the coast of a tropical island. Several small sand banks, each about 20 feet by 20 feet dot the 60x60 meter playing field, and it is pooring rain. Waves crash against the small strips of land.

Complications! I, the King of all Serperior, challenge you!!!

3v3 singles
NFE Pokemon
DQ = 2 days
No recovery and 3 chills
All abilities
No items
Switching causes a Blissey to lop the head off of mon with a machete!!

The arena:
Name: CAP ASB arena with 4 special guests.
Description: this is the standard arena. There are 4 special guests who were invited today. They are Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigus. They will be sitting at a table with the Ref and they have translators so he/she can understand them. At the end of each round, there is a 25% chance of one of the guests being impressed.
1). Regice is impressed: all mons gain a +2 Sp Atk boost until the end of the round.
2). Regirock is impressed: all mons gain a +2 Atk boost until the end of the round.
3). Registeel is impressed: all Mons gain a +2 Def and Sp.Def boost until the end of the round.
4). Regigigus is impressed: All mons use 0 energy for all attacks until the end of the round.

Complications, do you accept this challenge?
Complications accepted this challenge earlier. We still need a Ref, please?

Open Challenge!
1v1 FE battle!
DQ: Two Days
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go Seismitoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to Swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter Unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three Unown) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an Unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Come at me, bro/brosephine!

K. Want a full-on tag LC battle? woot Interested? Call 1-800-ASB-ARENA-WITH NO REFILLS OR REFRESHMENTS

You can try your free trial for 2-day DQ Package!

Open Challenge!
1v1 FE battle!
DQ: Two Days
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicious broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go Seismitoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to Swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter Unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three Unown) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an Unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Come at me, bro/brosephine!
Accepting.

No items.
Switch: Pointless.
One Ability.
2 Substitutions per Round.

I do hope this turns out okay, but:

Open Challenge
1v1 NFE or 2v2 Babysiter Doubles
3 Day DQ
1 Sub against NFEs, 2 against FEs.
Arena: Glacier's The Ref's Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)