RMT:Iron Fist

This team I made is in contribution to the team I seen Superman1 make, and have faced with abit of a twist on his team. My core is Registeel and Deoxys-D I added a parashifter in the form of Dragonite and rotom-W to break possible set up attempts. Meinshao i put in as more a filler pokemon and to be a hit and run while mamoswine

Deoxys-D@leftovers
Ability Pressure
Ev’s 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
-Stealth Rock
-Recover

Deoxys-D is my lead to set up entry hazards and taunt any pokemon that try to set up. After spikes are set uptho he has no moves he can still act as a great stall with recover or lay down more spikes/rocks if they get spun away.

Meinshao@lifeorb
Naive
Regenarator
252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
-Uturn
-Hi Jump Kick
-Fakeout
-HP(ICE)

Mainly used as a trick, since many people will think this is who im going to lead with when they see it in team preview. When this pokemon is subbed in tho I can use him as a hit and run pokemon healing up everytime it subs out.

Registeel@leftovers
Careful
Clear Body
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
-Ironhead
-Curse
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

He is what the team is based on a true anti speed pokemon. With each curse that is used his speed lowers but his ability to tank moves even some of his weaknesses. Once his health starts to dip is when I begin to use rest and sleep talk cycle.

Dragonite@Leftovers
Careful
Multiscale
252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spe
-Roost
-Thunderwave
-Dragontail
-Substitute

My parashifter, once my entry hazards are set up I can use him to parashift on-comming mons that try to set up, ruining baton pass teams and teams that rely on setting up first. I Roost once my health starts to dip low. He can also be used to check any ground moves that people try to use agenst registeel.

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Icicle Crash

Mamoswine is my late game sweeper with a powerful stab Earthquake and priority ice shard he fills this task perfectly. He also has good synergy with the rest of my team checking most of my teams weak spots.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Trick rontom is great for breaking down opponents walls taking away their valuable leftovers or evolite and locking them into a choice move. Rotom can check most of registeels weaknesses volt switch out or do what is needed to take down and cripple other mons.

This team has seen many victories and a couple of losses, but nothing to major that I can directly point out, and was wondering if someone would be able to rate this team and see if there is anything that can help fix up a few holes that are in it. Personally I don’t find Meinshao to be holding up in the team as much as everyone

Registeel is not good in Ou tier.. Try to use Scizor,make it dancer and give it u turn to simulate a volturn.
Actually Registeel is my focus on this team, and he actually doe REALL good in a OU Tier, its just that he isnt OVERUSED which is why is isnt in the OUVERUSED teir, but back to the point the core of the team I built was mainly around registeel

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to say about this team yet. I'll try playing with it a bit and see if I can find any weaknesses.

After playing a couple games with it, I can tell that this team is devastated by entry hazards. Mamoswine is incredibly powerful, and one Earthquake can break a Baton Pass team in seconds. Anyway, Dragonite doesn't have a place on this team - everything is either already quite fast or too bulky to care about whether or not the opponent is paralyzed, except for Mamo, who serves as more of a hit and run Pokemon. Thus, Dragonite is the first to go. I suggest replacing it with a Forretress. While it admittedly isn't the greatest Rapid Spinner in OU, it serves as a Pokemon that can take most physical attacks thrown at it, remove hazards while setting up its own, and strike back with a powerful Gyro Ball. It supports the team in ways that Dragonite couldn't dream of.

This opens up a bit of a weakness to Water. Since Forretress now has one of your hazards covered, I suggest changing Deoxys to a Specially Defensive Jirachi. This Jirachi was designed with bulk in mind, and given Jirachi's great attributes, it's no surprise that this is one of OU's most popular sets. A moveset of Stealth Rock, Wish, Iron Head and a paralysis-inducing move make for one tough egg to crack.

With a slight Fire weakness on the rise - given your four weaknesses to it - my last suggestion is to change Mienshao to a Choice Politoed. Politoed's Rain will only aid your team, as you can stop opposing weather teams without their own Politoed and reduce your Fire weakness. Politoed's rain also makes Rotom all the more threatening, as a Rain-boosted Hydro Pump - from either Pokemon - is nothing to laugh at. Politoed can use either Choice Specs for more power or Choice Scarf for more Speed, as the two are otherwise the same set. Both play differently, however, so choose carefully and don't be afraid to switch the items.

If you choose to add Politoed, change Rotom's Hidden Power to Grass, as Gastrodon otherwise can pose a problem for your team.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball / Earthquake / Toxic Spikes
- Volt Switch / Earthquake / Toxic Spikes

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam / Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Stealth Rock / Protect

Politoed @ Choice Scarf / Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast

Also, Uomo Solo, a good player can make any Pokemon this side of Luvdisc work in OU - some people have achieved incredibly high rankings with Pokemon such as Spinda, Mightyena, Cinccino, etc. Long story short - don't knock it 'til you try it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)