Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
The No Johns Tournament - DPP Edition: Round 3

APPROVED BY ME

History: Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
While gimmicky tournaments are tons of fun, we all know that standard tournaments are the way to go, so what better thing to do than to have another No Johns tournament! Unlike last time, this will be a single elimination, best of one DPP OU tournament with the same catch as the previous No Johns tournaments: deadlines will be three days max.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • DPP OU - Singles.
  • Best of one.
  • Single elimination.
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.
Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
Deadline For Round 3

All battles must be complete by June 19th @ 11:59 PM EST. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

Deadline for Extended Games

(SoulWind vs [K-12] The Madchine)
(Nails vs sheep)
(Pedrock vs kuja20)

June 17th @ 11:59 PM EST.

Round 3

Marshall.Law vs Scimjara
Cicada vs ThatsMyLatios
Vinc2612 vs BKC
toasdt vs WhiteQueen
kokoloko vs CrashinBoomBang
PsYch071c vs Nails
pokebasket vs ~GreenCore
Heist vs Eo Ut Mortus
HellPowna vs soviet
HoiPolloi vs Leftiez
Meh vs D4RR3N
Bluewind vs mostwanted
EspyJoel vs badabing
Kennen vs reyscarface
kuja20 vs LizardMan
SoulWind vs Milos

I will get my computer's HD back only on Monday. Sry for that, and Bloo can pass kuja20. =/

Thanks to Hantsuki btw for giving the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)