Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'll try to give Dunban a mon.

Take Rock the Geodude. This Geodude has slept for so long, it still thinks that it is a rock. So Rock won't battle because according to him he's just a normal rock. After defeating the first gym trainer in the Oreburgh Gym with ANOTHER pokemon, Rock becomes convinced that he is in fact a pokemon. Solo the second gym trainer with Rock so he can prove his power.

When you return to Jubilife City, Geodude finds out about the smogon tiers. He is enraged at the lack of Rock type pokemon in the ubers tier, and is now determined to prove that The Golem line is the best. He must be taught Stealth Rocks and not forget them, because those rocks are vitally important in the uber metagame. His second step is to defeat your rival. He must solo 2 out of your rivals 4 pokemon in hearthrome city.

Now that he has done that, he can evolve, but that brings higher expectations, he believes that pokemon in uber tier are too good for items, so he doesn't use hold items, and can only use one hyper potion once every in game 30 minutes on him (no limits on anything else though). When you return to Hearthrome City he must solo every gym trainer and one of the gym leaders pokemon to prove that he can defeat pokemon in the masses, as any good uber should do.

As his final step to becoming an uber pokemon, Rock must face his fears. When you battle your Rival in Canalave City, he must be the one to KO the mon he didn't solo in Hearthrome city (i.e.: if you didn't solo buizel or roselia in Hearthrome, he must at least one of them it in Canalave). Rock is now content that all pokemon in the Golem line are ubers. He also doesn't want to evolve as he also believes Gravlers are superior to Golems and won't evolve.

(you may skip this bit and solo the Galatic Grunts with Riley on Iron Island if that's too hard).

However, when Rock is about to face Cynthia, he learns of Garchomp. This Garchomp is actually uber and is enraged that Rock is claiming the golem line to be uber as well. Therefore Rock must solo that garchomp to bring glory for all rock type pokemon.

Hopefully that isn't too hard or wordy, because it's my first one.

Anyway, new page, hopefully some new mons for my scramble.

Pokemon Black 2
No Trading
Easy
I'd like to start with Snivy and have a Riolu if that's ok. Also, I want one fire and water type please.
Some creative challenges would be nice as well.

I guess this will be my first attempt at trying to partake in this Scamble Challenge. Mainly because my good friend threatened asked me nicely.

Okay I will give you one Pokemon for now.

The first Koffing you encounter you must catch it. It shall be named Smogon with all due respect. Smogon is highly competitive so when ever you encounter another Koffing it must fight against it and defeat it. Since Smogon just hates all these stupid team and social groups it must engage in every style with Team Plasma. Smogon may only evolve on top of Dragonspiral Tower in the Summer or Fall, or on top of Celestrial Tower in he Spring and Winter. You must use a rare candy to evolve it. Howevitched rare candy can only be used if Smogon is just 10 Exp or less from the next level.

In the Two elite four Battles and the Champion battle Smogon has to at least poison one Pokemon. You can pick all moves for Smogon.

Hope you like this, MB :)

I guess this will be my first attempt at trying to partake in this Scamble Challenge. Mainly because my good friend threatened asked me nicely.

Okay I will give you one Pokemon for now.

The first Koffing you encounter you must catch it. It shall be named Smogon with all due respect. Smogon is highly competitive so when ever you encounter another Koffing it must fight against it and defeat it. Since Smogon just hates all these stupid team and social groups it must engage in every style with Team Plasma. Smogon may only evolve on top of Dragonspiral Tower in the Summer or Fall, or on top of Celestrial Tower in he Spring and Winter. You must use a rare candy to evolve it. Howevitched rare candy can only be used if Smogon is just 10 Exp or less from the next level.

In the Two elite four Battles and the Champion battle Smogon has to at least poison one Pokemon. You can pick all moves for Smogon.

Hope you like this, MB :)
Poison isn't the greatest type in the world but I'll take it.

EDIT: That's great, just wondering about the limitations of learning TM's/HM's?

I'll reserve a Riolu for Metal Bagon. One scramblemon coming right up!
MB, take a Riolu and call it Forgetful. This Riolu loves to learn new things, but unfortunately it forgets them quickly. Forgetful must learn every level-up move it can, but when it learns a move, it must forget its oldest move. Sadly, Forgetful is Tormented by its forgotten past, so it is always under the effect of Torment. Forgetful muse evolve as soon as possible, or else it might forget! That is all, good luck! (Wow I haven't done this in a long time, sorry if it sucks.)

Dunban, Natural may forget Tackle as soon as an all-nature moveset is obtained.

Edit: MB and Battlestar, Isn't DST postgame material in BW2?

Edit 2: MB, you want Snivy, you got Smug.

Smug the Snivy will be your starter. It must know a stat-altering move at all times, be it against foes (such as Leer) or on Smug (such as Growth and Coil). It must solo Chili with Growths set up to evolve into Servine. It may evolve into a Serperior after you defeat Skyla and earn the Jet Badge. As a Serperior it must solo at least two E4 Pokes, at least one of N's (in his castle), and Ghetsis' Seismitoad. GLHF!

Metal Bagon, given me some time and I'll make your mon.

Edit: Take 005 the Growlith.

005 is an agent of the highest abilities and must have great and powerful techniques.
Techniques:
1). Self Defense (Close Combat)
2). Flamethrower wristwatch (Special fire attack)*
3). High endurance (Extremespeed)
4). High-tech weapons (TM/HM/Tutor Move)

*note: Must be a level-up move.

In order to evolve, take out all the baddies in a gym (Solo all gym trainers in any single gym between 4-6).
In order to prove its worth, roll a 6-sided die. The result is who you solo.
1 - Dark E4 member
2- Ghost E4 member
3 - Fighting E4 member
4 - Psychic E4 Member
5 - Your choice of the above 4
6 - Roll again.

OK, maybe BS it'll just be on Celestial Tower during any season where he can evolve BS, instead of just during specific seasons.

Pika, all of your Solo's don't work because Chilli isn't available until the post game and I'm pretty sure Ghetsis doesn't crop out during BW2. So I'll sadly have to reject your scramblemon (also, soloing Skyla is a bit too hard possibly).

breh

強いだね
Metal Bagon,

Take Remy the Magnemite. Remy knows that it's all too easy for him to run through the whole of the game's trainers as a Steel-type with fantastic Special Attack, great Defense, and a final evolution at about level 31, so, as a result, he restricts himself so as to make his wins feel like true victories.

Remy cannot have a single move with a BP over 65.

Remy is also a bit nostalgic, so he must learn and keep Thunder Wave.

Just 1 more for my Emerald scramble.

Team so far:
1. Torchic (Poker)
2. Ralts (Selena)
3. Koffing (Varied)
4. Kecleon (Random)
5. Absol (Harbinger)

Also I just realized having an Absol with no physical moves is gonna suck. u_u

MB, I'll give you your water type.
Take Speedy the Buizel.
-Speedy must learn Aqua Jet, Swift, and Agility and never forget them.
-In order to evolve Speedy must solo a gym leader using only Aqua Jet as a damaging move.

EDIT: I was looking at the B/W dex not B2/W2. Agility comes pretty late, but I'm keeping that rule in anyway.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also I just realized having an Absol with no physical moves is gonna suck. u_u
Not really. An all Special Absol, I've found, can actually be bloody useful before the E4. Besides, since Dark moves are classified as Special Moves in Gen III, you get access to STAB, as well as moves like Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam. So, it is not all that bad.

Also, yes, I am watching over this thread, despite not being that active, so...

Actually, Harbinger's not allowed to use contact moves, meaning you can actually use some physical moves like Shadow Ball, but not anything like Bite. In other words, if a move's physical in Gen IV onward, Harbinger can't use it, but if it would be special, Harbinger can use it.

Now lets see what mons I have...

1. Smogon the Koffing (BattleStar)
2. Forgetful the Riolu (Prof Science)
3. 005 the Growlithe (KS)
4. Remy the Magnemite (Breh)
5. Speedy the Buizel (iamnotangibson)

Now could someone serve me up a Snivy so I can start this thing!

iamnotgibson, take Poker the torchic. Poker watched poker on the TV a lot so he knows how to play with bad odds. As such, if he's at above 50% HP, he can only use an attacking move once, when he falls bellow 50% of HP he can attack as much as he wants.

You must solo 3 water type pokemon to evolve into Combusken, to prove that Poker can win against the odds.

Poker can now keep a good poker face, so you don't when he needs HP restoring items, as such, he can only be healed in the pokemon centre (you can still use Antidote's, Burn Heals, etc on him).

To evolve in Blaziken, Poker must solo all of the grunts in Weather Institute. Now the first restriction is lifted, and you can use healing items outside of battle. Teach Poker a stat boosting move ASAP, he must use this move the first turn he's in a battle to improve his odds of winning.

Finally, when Poker reaches the the Elite Four, is afraid of odds, so in the Elite Four he must only use STAB moves as they have the highest probability of doing he most damage. He keeps this habit when you defeat the pokemon league.

As a Torchic: while above 50% HP, he can only use an attacking move once, when he falls bellow 50% of HP he can attack as much as he wants. Evolve by soloing 3 water type pokemon.

As a Combusken: while above 50% HP, he can only use an attacking move once, when he falls bellow 50% of HP he can attack as much as he wants. You can't use HP healing items on him. Evolve by soloing all the grunts at the Weather Institute.

As a Blaziken: You can't use any HP healing items in battle, must use a stat boosting the first turn he is sent into battle. May only use STAB moves in and after the elite four.

Poker post
Just to clarify using an example:

In the first battle I would only be able to Scratch once, then use Growl until I'm under 50% HP, and then I can Scratch all I want?

Also, I just noticed that you sent me a visitor message. I probably would have put more effort into your pokemon if I had known you requested it haha.

Just 1 more to go!

Just to clarify using an example:

In the first battle I would only be able to Scratch once, then use Growl until I'm under 50% HP, and then I can Scratch all I want?

Also, I just noticed that you sent me a visitor message. I probably would have put more effort into your pokemon if I had known you requested it haha.

Just 1 more to go!
Pretty much, if you use scratch turn 1 then growl turn 2, you can use scratch all if you're below 50% HP.

lol

1 more to go for me as well!

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'll suggest the Snivy, by my friend Metal Bagon's request. This is my first attempt.

Snivy name should be Louis, because it's arogant and it thinks it is part of the royal french family. It always looks others down, and he never wastes Physical moves on opponents he finds worthless, aka lower leveled pokemon, unless they have a type advantage against him. He also hates being a grass pokemon, so he never uses Grass moves unless the opponent is faster or has a higher level. He's very fond of Pecha berries, so in every battle he must hold it. He must evolve in a double battle fighting against two Poison Pokemon with level equal, or above his, and he must first eat his pecha berry to defeat the Poison pokemon. When he enters in Elite 4, He must be the first to face Chandelure, Bisharp, Mienshao and Musharna, and he will only use Dragon Tail against them.

Lets do this.

Pokemon White 2 Scramble

Hopefully this scramble will be fun for me, and entertaining you you. Please read my updates as I'll probably need all the help I can get to make them better.

1. Smogon the Koffing (BattleStar)
2. Forgetful the Riolu (Prof Science)
3. 005 the Growlithe (KS)
4. Remy the Magnemite (Breh)
5. Speedy the Buizel (iamnotangibson)
6. Smug the Snivy (Pika25)

Checklist

Must always fight other Koffing/Weezing
Every time you meet Team Plasma, Smogon must be involved.
Use a Rare Candy on Celestrial Tower to evolve.

Must learn every level-up move it can, but when it learns a move, it must forget its oldest move.
Under the effect of Torment.
Must evolve ASAP.

Must learn close combat, Extreme Speed, a special level up fire move and a TM/HM.
Must solo Grimsly (I rolled a one)

Not have a move with a BP of over 65
Must learn and keep thunder wave.

Speedy must learn Aqua Jet, Swift, and Agility and never forget them.
In order to evolve Speedy must solo a gym leader using only Aqua Jet as a damaging move.

Must know a stat altering move at all times.
Must solo Cheren to evolve into Servine.
After receiving the jet badge he can evolve into Serperior.
Must solo Ghetsis' Seismitoad.
Must solo 3 E4 pokemon.

Updates

“Party Rock is in the House Toini---!!!!!!”

As LMFAO start the chorus, my mum picks up her iPhone. I hate how she always has her phone’s volume on high, it’s not too much to ask to sleep in on a Saturday without her ‘BBF’ Professer Juniper calling in to talk about something stupid. I don’t even understand half of what they’re saying. It’s like they’re speaking Japanese!

I’m still groggy from waking up, my best friend Jerry and I graffitied the gym last night. The funny thing is it’s also the trainer school, and Jerry has a very imaginative mind.

Anyway, I get dressed and have breakfast while my mum blabs on, talking about a green hat or something. Oh god, somebody's in town apparently, last time that Juniper came I got a freaking pokedoll. I’m 15!

I’m just hanging in my room by the time she comes off the phone (about an hour of blabbering) she blew the money she got fro divorcing with my father on that phone (and shoes). She can’t even get a decent haircut!

“Do you want to be a pokemon trainer Tom?” She asks. Well, that was blunt.

“No,” I say. I just feel like screwing with her.

“Are you sure?”

“No,” I say again. Anyway, this goes around like a broken record and by the time I say yes I’m rolling around with laughter. My mum seems unfazed.

She tells me about an assistant of Juniper’s named Bianca is in town to give me a pokemon. I don’t even say bye and leave the house. Again, my mum doesn’t mind too much.

I go to look for her when Jerry comes up to me with a girl. She looks about 6 but I wouldn’t put it past him…

Anyway, I tell him what my mum told me and as we start to go and look he tells his sister to go back home. I’m somewhat relieved at that. He is only 15 after all.

It was weird though because he keeps going into random spurts of Japanese. Anyway, he’s stalking me as I go around Aspertia City, our hometown, until we find Bianca.

She’s on top of this hill so I go and talk to her. She starts rambling on too quickly to understand. She asks me something about a pokedex I think. I don’t want anything to with that stuff so I say no. She keeps asking and asking until I say yes. She’s a lot like my mum, don’t you agree?

So I get a choice of 3 pokemon and I choose Snivy because all Snivy are bosses. You flippin’ suck Snivy! You’re Bold. OK, I’m naming you Smug because you look smug but you actually suck.

Anyway, it turns out my Rival got a Tepig from a shady man in an alley. I’m not to sure how to respond so I just send out Smug to own his Tepig even though Bold Snivy’s suck.

Jerry runs off and Bianca teleports us to outside the pokemon centre. She forces me in there to heal my pokemon and gives me a boring lecture. Then she ditches me.

Now I can actually do something.

Team at This Point:

Snivy - Smug (M)
Lv.6
-Tackle
-Leer

I hear something outside and decide to go and investigate. It turns out to be my mum, Jerry’s sister, and Bianca having a chat. I don’t really listen because my mum’s involved so it’s bound to be rubbish. I get a map of region and my mum gave me steroids so I can run faster.

Everybody leaves which is good because I may finally be able to do some shit. I try to go into the trainer school but this guy won’t let me in, when I ask why he starts blabbering in frickin’ Japanese. I know why he’s not letting anyone in though. Jerry and I had something to do with it.

On Route 19 Bianca wastes some more time before I fight some wild pokemon and find a potion in the grass.

I learn how to jump off ledges, which seems legit. I see a town on the horizon so I decide to stop jumping down the same ledge repeatedly as I was also getting some weird looks.

Holy ****. A guy just jumped off a cliff and he’s asking me to follow him. Teach me how to jump off cliffs please?

I tail him through the uneventful Sangi Town. Only healing up along the way. Now the guy starts speaking in Japanese. Freaking multi-lingual society, can’t we just all speak English?

I think he asked me to do something, but since he’s speaking in Japanese I can’t understand a word he’s saying. I think he said his name is Alder also, well, that’s a messed up name.

I pummel some trainers, earning some dough, before I come across a hiker. He won’t let me past! So I just keep walking along to a ranch.

My rival is there, and for some reason he picks a fight with me. I tackle the hell out his tepig and win again. Like a boss!

He decides that he’s too cool for English and decides to speak Japanese, a weird sound happens then a couple of breeders with a Herdier walk up to us and give me the Japanese treatment as well. They give me a potion though so it’s all good.

As I go to explore my rival boosts ahead of me. For some reason there’s a Janitor at the ranch so Louis murders his Lillipup and his Mareep.

By the way my rival is just standing around I think he’s expecting me to find something. He then gives a paralyze heal before I kick another trainers ass.

I then here a weird noise as my rival sprints past me again. Then, in the grass, I find the epicness which is Riolu. I catch is but this Riolu seems to be a bit forgetful, so I nickname it ‘Forgetful’.

I then go to the Pokemon Centre before confronting a guy in a pirate costume back at the ranch. He seems to roughing up a Herdier (not the same herdier to the breeders one btw). Jerry says something and then runs off. The pirate dude of course notices me though. He asks a question and I say no. I get a TM which I think is frustration. Then he runs off at an alarming rate.

The Herdier barks at me, in Japanese. That’s right, even the dogs are barking in Japanese. Even the dogs are too good for barking in English. The breeder dude from earlier comes and has a conversation with his Herdier because of course they both speak Japanese. A dog can communicate to fellow humans better then me now. My life is starting to suck.

Jerry walks off and the breeder pulls the finger at him, and then turns to me.

“I DON’T SPEAK JAPANESE,” I yell slowly but he continues to talk.

“ENGLISH,” I sound out. Japanese, the man seems to think.

He now walks off with that Herdier.

I talk to the two breeders and both their Herdier’s back at the ranch but they don’t give me anything so I decide to go back and see how that jumping-off-a-10-metre-cliff-like-a-boss dude is going.

Alder ushers me into his house and I obey because if he can jump off cliffs he must have an awesome house.

He want to beat up some kids pokemon, I obliged. He heals my pokemon up then I ditch.

Outside a man comes up to me. Is he a stalker? Probably. I’m a very popular person. He doesn’t ask for my autograph though. I guess I wouldn’t know what he’s saying because he’s speaking in Japanese. The guy gives me a box and a single coin. Then he ditches ME.

You don’t ditch me. I run after to smash the guy up, but he disappeared. He’s like that blue dude from the second X-men movie!

Alder pops out of his house and says some useless rubbish (ie: Japanese). Before going back into his house.

I remember the trainer school is also the gym, so I want to take this chance to beet up that snob Cheren. Alder jumps off that cliff again though. He gives me an oran berry and then I tune out. He walks off and I go UNINTERUPPTED (for once) on my way.

I do fight some wild pokemon with Forgetful because Louis is too massively overpowered compared to him. And then I go into the trainer school.

Cheren found away to wipe off the graffiti, so class is as usual. I try reading the whiteboard, which inevitably has status’ listed, but it’s in Japanese, as with everything else, so that sucks.

I go outside, to where the gym is. And Cheren does a big speech before running away like a pussy.

I hermit gives me a fresh water and I go run to catch up to Cheren.

A youngster blocks my way though. So I dispose of him and his two pokemon.

Riolu learns feint now, even though it sucks. I didn’t even get a choice to what he forgot; foresight just went out the window!

This Lass makes a move on me, doesn’t even want to battle. But she’s not that great looking so I battle her, and of course defeat her. But Forgetful being under the effect of Torment is irritating me a bit.

Now, for an epic battle, vs Leader Cheren!

It was surprisingly unepic actually. A used Growth to get up to +6, with some potions along the way, then Vine Whipped the heck out of his pokemon. Just like that, I win. It was disappointingly simple really.

I get heaps of cash, and a Basic Badge though, so I’m not complaining!

Now to see if that stupid hiker will let me past.

Team at This Point:

Snivy - Smug (M)
Lv.13
-Tackle
-Leer
-Vine Whip
-Growth

Riolu - Forgetful (M)
Lv.12
-Feint
-Quick Attack
-Endure
-Counter

Damn you Bianca.

She stops me, again. On the upside she gives a TM and I thing with red text so it must be important. Then Cheren comes and they have a group chat. I sneak away before I have to get too involved.

I blow all my cash at the pokmart before going to see what that hiker’s up to.

The hiker who’s fat ass was blocking my way seems nocturnal because he’s standing stock still in the same place as before. Now he says he’ll let me pass if I defeat him.

In short, my Riolu owns his Riolu before Cheren and Jerry catch up to me. Cheren gives us both a Pecha Berry. Boring, bye.

A beat up some preschoolers and their pokemon, then the nursery aide comes to their aid and battles me. My Riolu is actually given a scare from her Dunsparce, but Forgetful defeats him in the end.

Forgetful forgets how to use foresight, just like how I forgot he had it. He learns the epicness that is Force Palm though so, that’s good.

Here’s the entrance to Virbank City. So I, guess what, enter the city.

My Mum calls me, and even though she of all people knows I don’t speak Japanese, she speaks Japanese. I hang up and check out the city.

It’s a seaside city, and there are some canals under the place as well which is pretty cool. There are a variety of buildings, including a pokemon centre, so I invite myself in there.

After I exit the pokemon centre I walk across a bridge and see a building that looks like it’s going to go underground; it’s also the only pink building in the city so I assume it’s the gym.

Before I go there however, I see my team has a grass type and a fighting type pokemon, so I’d get owned.

Where can I possibly get some more pokemon, hey look there’s a big place with trainers and grass, lets go down there.

It’s called the Virbank Industrial Complex apparently so I go in there and catch a Koffing, Magnemite, and Growlithe. Triple Threat for the win!

I name the Koffing Smogon because unlike the rest of Unova, who speak Japanese, I speak German.

The Magnemite I call Remy, because I can.

For Growlithe’s name I decide to smash my keyboard and see what comes up. 005872341 appear. I shorten it to 005 so he sounds like he’s from a James Bond film.

I defeat 3 miners and a couple of youngsters with my new pokemon, coupled with ample trips to the pokemon centre.

Then a fat guy gives me the TM rock smash, which is a bit late for the first gym but I’ll take it.

I think Nurse Joy wants to charge me for all of my trips to the pokemon centre now, but she refrains from doing that. Anyway, onto the gym!

I go into the pink building which is the gym, and there’s some horrible singing, I think the leader is reciting the alphabet in reverse. She has two other band members, who I seem to have to battle before the leader.

I find out that smogon is annoying in these two battles. Why you ask? Because he’s so competitive he pops out every time an opponent sends a Koffing into battle!

Other then that though, Remy was easily able to take out the other poison type pokemon by spamming sonic boom.

The same goes for the gym leader, who’s name is Roxie. Smogon of course had to defeat the other Koffing (I can tell this is going to annoy me) but then I switch in Remy to again spam sonic boom vs the Whirlipede.

Another easy gym battle covered in one paragraph -.-

Roxie gives me the TM for Venoshock, as it is one of the only poison type TM’s in the game. Subsequently she loners me in the gym.

I go to follow only to find she’s gone. I thought Cilian, Cress, and Chilli were ninja’s. But she’s disappeared out of thin air.

I’ll probably have to do something extreme obscure that will take me days to find out without going on YouTube to make her reappear. So I’m going to sleep on it.

Team at This Point:

Snivy - Smug (M)
Lv.15
-Tackle
-Leer
-Vine Whip
-Growth

Riolu - Forgetful (M)
Lv.16
-Feint
-Quick Attack
-Force Palm
-Counter

Riolu - Forgetful (M)
Lv.16
-Feint
-Quick Attack
-Force Palm
-Counter

Koffing - Smogon (M)
Lv.14
-Tackle
-Smog
-Assurance
-Smokescreen

Magnemite - Remy (X)
Lv.15
-Thunder Wave
-ThunderShock
-Supersonic
-Sonic Boom

Growlithe - 005(M)
Lv.16
-Ember
-Leer
-Odor Sleuth
-Helping Hand

MB, I didn't clarify who should be changed. I meant Cheren over Chili, and dropped N's castle in favor of another E4 poke. But Don beat me to it with his own Snivy set.

Anyone whose Scramble is still awaiting team members? I'm looking at you, Riki, and your Lion King SS scramble, still awaiting Rafiki, Timon, and Pumbaa.

Don's own Snivy is literally impossible actually. I don't get any special moves until after evolving I think, so I think I have to do Pika's sorry Don.

Also, if someone could comment on my first update I'd be really glad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)