The No Johns Tournament: ADV Edition — Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
how shall i deal with such opponents, online read my messages dont answer just in time, set up times without looking for my timezones being online, i write vm, no answer......offline......

dont know how he got 2 activity wins x_x

how shall i deal with such opponents, online read my messages dont answer just in time, set up times without looking for my timezones being online, i write vm, no answer......offline......

dont know how he got 2 activity wins x_x
just stop johning

kael's timezone is -3, btw, it'd be nice if you tried to play him instead of doing multiple activity posts in short time periods

just stop johning

kael's timezone is -3, btw, it'd be nice if you tried to play him instead of doing multiple activity posts in short time periods

how should i play him when he doesnt come to our planned times? just dont talk to me if you dont know whats going on there k thx bye

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lavos and I met each other on IRC three days ago. I told him I'd like to play on thursday, and he was ok with this. Unfortanly, I've been available on IRC almost all day log on thursday and friday and I didn't see him at all.

how should i play him when he doesnt come to our planned times? just dont talk to me if you dont know whats going on there k thx bye
You just this when I'm not online

this guy on when I'm not online.

Choose a time and play the schedule you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)