Social The Smogon Photo Album

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

My dad found my Silver Version and it still works! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm walking my 5 year old though it!

(doesn't need to go in the album)

How DID you get that on your TV? o.o I'd love to do that sometime.

Anyway, I had Blue (it broke), I still have Yellow, Gold, Crystal, and Firered, but I lost my GBA a while ago. Luckily I still have 2 original Gameboys.

pookar

Banned deucer.
minwu recruiting people to join his "club" aka felony butt prison with the promise of candies... so enticing

A winner is you! That is really impressive though

I don't have them with me, but I own a Yellow version, 2 Blue versions, a Red version, a Silver version, and I had a Crystal but it got stolen so I have to buy a new one. I got a perfect team on my Blue cart that has thousands of hours logged and moved it to my average condition Yellow, I recently obtained the other Blue at a yard sale and the Red version is practically new, it only has 16 minutes logged on it total. Sadly my Silver cart is starting to die as I have to save 2-3 times whenever I quit and even then it sometimes doesn't record my progress. I don't have any of the boxes or manuals sadly. (Just another reason I wish I could go back in time)

But yeah I'll have pictures to post soon, I just love Gameboy Pokémon discussions

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So, Tuesday was my first official day of work being a semi-lawyer. Also, that night, Waterbomb and Mrs. Waterbomb came to Buffalo! Naturally, we went out for beer and chicken wings. We met at Anchor Bar, aka the birthplace of the chicken wing. WB was pretty excited, because apparently down in NJ they have piddlyshit little normal-sized wings, e.g. not from chicken that were juiced like crazy with horse steroids. In Buffalo, we do it right!

Here is the Mister and Missus looking across the huge plate of wings we demolished:

And on the other side, we were broing down:

Here's the thing about WB: he loves his Guinness. No, I mean REALLY loves it. We got beers at the bar and then sat down at a table, and we both had about 80% of our beers. We ordered and the waitress asked if we wanted a pitcher of Guinness. We said we'd wait a few minutes, and then when she came back literally a few minutes later, his beer was GONE. I didn't even notice, his sips must be a normal person's chug. I still had two-thirds of mine left, I think I was actually aroused.

We talked about just about everything: Smogon, America, traveling, life. He and his wife are WICKED cool, we would've chatted for hours had we not noticed it was getting late and my sorry ass had to be at work in the morning. Before we left, we got one last shot of the three of us to juxtapose our respective heights:

In short: WB rules. Awesome night.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
jeez you people are obsessed or something huh ._.

the waterbomb/dm hangout looks like fun, wish I couldve gone but ya know...school and such. next time gadget...next time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)