Round 65 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by EmperorMeiji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know whether to call this a Timezone problem, or a schedule problem but we've been having a lot of trouble getting a time when were both on, I just vmd him and he was on at the time of the vm hopefully we can get it done now.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Once again, no reply from Ulysses, epecially with such a tight deadline. Sat on IRC All day yesterday, as much as I could today no reply/contact since the 7th.

Activity

Confirming Below, gg

R-2

Ulysses vs EmperorMeiji
SuckaPunch123 vs extremebeta

Deadline is Wednesday 17th at 11:59pm. The no johns rule was fulfilled last round for the first time in ages. Let's keep it up as there's only two games that need to be played this round.

:0 hope i can participate in this someday, well anyways good luck to the remaining participants

Just curious. I have been looking around and unable to find out how to I can get tutored. Is there an application somewhere? Secondly, do you have to use PO or PS? I do all my battles on cartridge, so if that is the case forget question one.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)