Chanstats

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For anyone who doesn't know, Smogon's big irc channels have a chanstat bot in them. It sees all, and displays information on this website. Besides a line count and activity meter, the site offers other information like a social network map (actually pretty cool), a random line for each highly active user, and some (pretty bad) guesses on how the users in the channel feel. Anyways, here are some highlights I've found, and it shifts often so it stays entertaining.

From #genvuu

Woah koko lets all just relax here.

;_;

Hunt for most emotional user.

A few from #pokemon

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
what the christ is #genvuu

is that the same language as #warau or #tafop

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
got two in one and another one

fsr the last time I tried to post these the images didn't work so hope they work!

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Context is really just Ginku linking images of something similar to:

and FLCL just pops out and says the line that chanstats was kind enough to keep.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm sorry #orangeislands clearly has best chanstats

Hulavuta: Piplup face down just another friday night for Piplup
Magnitude: birkal raids little boys' asses

The loudest one was Layell, who yelled 6% of the time!
It seems that alkinesthetase's shift key is hanging, 51% of the time he/she wrote in UPPERCASE.
Jellicent brings happiness to the world, 3% lines contained smily faces.

I blame movie night

I don't even remember what the hell the context of that quote is...

So I'll just assume it was something about Rodan's KFM questions.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
It seems that alkinesthetase's shift key is hanging, 51% of the time he/she wrote in UPPERCASE.
ahem, 56% as of this movie night
cause CAPS LOCK IS KRUIZE KONTROL FOR KEWL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)